Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,812 members, 7,851,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:41 AM

President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) (67407 Views)

Sen Kalu Congratulates Ikpeazu Over Commissioning Of Osisioma Flyover (Photos) / Checkout The Ongoing Construction Work At The Agege-pen Cinema Flyover (PHOTOS) / Ekiti House Of Assembly Holds Sittings At The Foot Of Ado-Ekiti Flyover (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by maynation(f): 8:37am On Feb 26, 2020
TharyeS:

Ehn ehn.
Where in Ode Aye do you know? Which other towns do you know aside Ode Aye in Ikale?
I know Unity secondary school and i have witnessed their Ogun festival too. I have been there a couple of times.
Aside Ode Aye, you get to Okitipupa then Ikoya,Ilutitun,Ijuodo,Igbotako, Akinfosile, Omotosho (Along the federal road or you can cross from Iju odo to omotosho directly) then you return back to Ore. It is like a circle. grin

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by TharyeS(m): 8:38am On Feb 26, 2020
maynation:

I know Unity secondary school. I have been there a couple of time.
Aside Ode Aye, you get to Okitipupa then Ikoya,Ilutitun,Ijuodo,Igbotako, Akinfosile, Omotosho (Along the federal road or you can cross from Iju odo to omotosho directly) then you return back to Ore. It is like a circle. grin
Ahhh shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by tpiar: 8:39am On Feb 26, 2020
maynation:

Like I said, I have been to almost all the towns and villages in this state even to some other states. It has nothing to do with my line of profession, I just enjoy traveling and seeing things for myself. I go there, get a hotel or any suitable place and watch the people and their way of life closely. There were times i even slept in my car when i visited some of the villages because they got no hotel. I just have penchants for culture, vegetations and nature in general and Ondo state has these things. Why won't I explore? .grin

So because you saw someone's facebook post about sleeping in their car, you also now "slept in your car". undecided

You're a very dangerous personality and stalker.
Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by maynation(f): 8:41am On Feb 26, 2020
tpiar:

So because you saw someone's facebook post about sleeping in their car, you also now "slept in your car". undecided

You're a very dangerous personality and stalker.
Stalker? You have distorted and malfunctioning brain. I don't have your time.
Last mention of you.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by maynation(f): 8:41am On Feb 26, 2020
TharyeS:

Ahhh shocked shocked shocked shocked
gringrin
Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by TharyeS(m): 8:46am On Feb 26, 2020
maynation:

gringrin
No way I can know those towns, although I have heard of Iju Odo because it is the hometown of the late Gov. Olusegun Agagu and I know of Akinfosile too, if you ply Lagos ore road then you most have seen the town, it is a small town I guess. I don't know anything about those other towns.
I admire this. smiley
Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by maynation(f): 8:51am On Feb 26, 2020
TharyeS:

No way I can know those towns, although I have heard of Iju Odo because it is the hometown of the late Gov. Olusegun Agagu and I know of Akinfosile too, if you ply Lagos ore road then you most have seen the town, it is a small town I guess. I don't know anything about those other towns.
I admire this. smiley
It is true, Iju Odo was the home of our late governor and yeah, Akinfosile is along lagos-ore road. That was why I said it is like a circle, if you drive through Ore-Okitipupa-Ikoya-Ilutitun-IjuOdo-igbotako-Erekiti-Akinfosile it will still lead you back to Ore or you take the other road leading to Lagos.
You can always explore these towns, you will learn and experience a lot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by TharyeS(m): 9:05am On Feb 26, 2020
maynation:
It is true, Iju Odo was the home of our late governor and yeah, Akinfosile is along lagos-ore road. That was why I said it is like a circle, if you drive through Ore-Okitipupa-Ikoya-Ilutitun-IjuOdo-igbotako-Erekiti-Akinfosile it will still lead you back to Ore or you take the other road leading to Lagos.
You can always explore these towns, you will learn and experience a lot.
Although I enjoy travelling but I am not as passionate about it as you. Only someone that has real passion for things like this can have this knowledge about these towns. Like one can see the confidence in your words that you have been to these towns with the way you describe every part of the town. Even me that once worked in Ore can not even describe these places like you did. I must commend you for this.
You really really know these roads, have your fun.
I will work on my knowledge of places these days.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by nlPoster: 9:18am On Feb 26, 2020
maynation:

I have distorted and malfunctioning brain. I don't have my time.
Last mention of me.

Continue what you're doing. undecided
Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by arianapham: 9:37am On Feb 26, 2020
Thanks for sharing such a great post with us, this article it would also be a good site, it is very informative and helpful.
Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by lottomkyes200: 9:47am On Feb 26, 2020
Yorubas they are part of the problem of this country them and herdsmen hmmm
Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 26, 2020
People just use the words "industrial hub" freely nowadays, without understanding its meaning. Where's the industrial hub now? One or two plants do not make a hub.

Or are the pictures not doing justice to what's really on ground?
Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by Powersurge: 11:52am On Feb 26, 2020
FrLukas:

And then and I looked at your profile picture Ngozi and couldn't help but laugh. cheesy

I don't really like or comment or tribal comments. But your clapback was epic. Na this kind girl go do anything to come and sell gala inside traffic down west.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 26, 2020
Powersurge:

I don't really like or comment or tribal comments. But your clapback was epic. Na this kind girl go do anything to come and sell gala inside traffic down west.

Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 26, 2020
southniyikaye:
which of them?
Aketi I guess. tongue tongue grin grin

Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by Bryan88(m): 3:13pm On Feb 26, 2020
southniyikaye:
which of them?
grin
Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by ForbesHomesNG(m): 4:26pm On Feb 26, 2020
youngbabaj:
My former governor (Peter obi) will not like this convoy
grin cool
All politicians like to use convoy on their road trips... If not for anything but for security purposes.
Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by ForbesHomesNG(m): 4:26pm On Feb 26, 2020
ForbesHomesNG:
grin cool
All politicians like to use convoy on their road trips... If not for anything but for security purposes.
Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by nisai: 5:07pm On Feb 26, 2020
maynation:

No need to be sorry, you could see I ignored you immediately you replied me with 'cownunu'. If with the comments I have made here so far you still couldn't know my tribe then why should I take you seriously? undecided
I like u.
Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by maynation(f): 5:26pm On Feb 26, 2020
nisai:
I like u.
If you are from Ondo state then I like you too.gringrin
Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by nisai: 5:38pm On Feb 26, 2020
maynation:

If you are from Ondo state then I like you too.gringrin
Mogbe! I am from Ogun state. Ogun ni oko Ondo grin grin
Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by maynation(f): 5:48pm On Feb 26, 2020
nisai:
Mogbe! I am from Ogun state. Ogun ni oko Ondo grin grin
Ogun ba wo? Ti nba gbo lasan....
Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by nisai: 6:03pm On Feb 26, 2020
maynation:

Ogun ba wo? Ti nba gbo lasan....
Ema binu ma. Oda awa ni ale yin grin grin mio fe ki egba ba mi lori internet grin grin

Owun mi ki n mo yin ju bai lo. Mo se ileri pe koni si wahala. Onfa ire kan nbe lara yin to n fa mi.
Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by maynation(f): 6:42pm On Feb 26, 2020
nisai:
Ema binu ma. Oda awa ni ale yin grin grin mio fe ki egba ba mi lori internet grin grin

Owun mi ki n mo yin ju bai lo. Mo se ileri pe koni si wahala. Onfa ire kan nbe lara yin to n fa mi.
Walahi oniro ni yin boda yi gringrin.
Awon comments mi te ka lai pe yi ni o ba di pe nkan wa lara mi to n fa yin?? gringrin
Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by nisai: 7:00pm On Feb 26, 2020
maynation:

Walahi oniro ni yin boda yi gringrin.
Awon comments mi te ka lai pe yi ni o ba di pe nkan wa lara mi to n fa yin?? gringrin
haba! Kori be ooo. E dakun e fun mi la anfani lati jeki e mo iru eyan ti moje. Mo ma n paro sugbon eleyi kii se iro rara. Mokan feran yin ni.
Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by Amotekun777: 7:34pm On Feb 26, 2020
nisai:

Egbon, aye yara si sile fun yin ni Yaba-Lefti angry
Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by nisai: 7:40pm On Feb 26, 2020
Amotekun777:

Egbon, aye yara si sile fun yin ni Yaba-Lefti angry
grin grin grin haba! Koi to yen
Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by Sammy07: 7:43pm On Feb 26, 2020
nisai:
haba! Kori be ooo. E dakun e fun mi la anfani lati jeki e mo iru eyan ti moje. Mo ma n paro sugbon eleyi kii se iro rara. Mokan feran yin ni.

I guess you didn't read her signature undecided
Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by nisai: 7:52pm On Feb 26, 2020
Sammy07:

Lol. I just did. Thanks.
Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by maynation(f): 7:53pm On Feb 26, 2020
Sammy07:

Mesef surprise.grin
Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by Sammy07: 7:59pm On Feb 26, 2020
maynation:

Mesef surprise.grin

Seems have seen Liru somewhere here on NL

Are you his??

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

US, UK, EU Envoys Reject FG Position On Twitter Ban After Meeting / The Look On Patience Jonathan's Face As Dino Melaye Greets Obasanjo (Photos) / Pics Of Heavy Equipment Recovered From Boko Haram's Failed Attack In Maidugury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.