Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Ideas On How To Run An Effective Administration In School Politics? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ideas On How To Run An Effective Administration In School Politics? (247 Views)

Re: No Existing Financial Commitment By Past Administration In Geometric - Kalu / Projects By Governor Ugwuanyi's Administration In Enugu (Pictures) / Ben Bruce Shades Buhari For Overthrowing Shagari's Administration In 1983 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ideas On How To Run An Effective Administration In School Politics? by Iykestix: 9:06am On Feb 26, 2020
Hello my fellow nairalanders, if you check my previous post, I asked for ideas on how to win an election in school and y'all came with your ideas and yes i just won an election in school as the secretary general to a faculty of over 7000 Students, and I really need ideas on how to run this office, I just don't want to go down the way of my predecessors and run a passive administration.
A mandate was given to me through an election and I really don't want to disappoint the Students.
So I need ideas on programs and policies to initiate that can aid effective administration. Thanks.

@famouscargo4u @badboywizzy @idid @garfield1

1 Like

Re: Ideas On How To Run An Effective Administration In School Politics? by Officialgarri: 9:10am On Feb 26, 2020
This is why we have failed leaders, clueless leaders.

I thought leadership was about selflessness rather than ego.

Why do you want to lead 7000 people when you clearly don't know what to do with them?

1 Like

Re: Ideas On How To Run An Effective Administration In School Politics? by Iykestix: 9:21am On Feb 26, 2020
Officialgarri:
This is why we have failed leaders, clueless leaders.

I thought leadership was about selflessness rather than ego.

Why do you want to lead 7000 people when you clearly don't know what to do with them?

I only came here for more ideas as no man is an island, before I won the election I had a manifesto in which the people believed in, but I want to do more than my manifesto so the people will so the people will see the dividends of good governance. The fact I came online to ask for ideas that's to show that there's a zeal I have to create impact.

You don't have to be so bitter.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Fight At Nsukka Local Government Secretariat.. / Kano Court Sets Aside Ruling Suspending Oshiomhole As APC Chairman / Deltans Are Most Talented Says Ossai Commends I Go Dye Over 2020 Delta Talent Hu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.