Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

BBA Ofunneka Is Married: Wedding Pics - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBA Ofunneka Is Married: Wedding Pics (27750 Views)

D'banj Is Finally Getting Married; Wedding Billed To Hold On 12th December / EXCLUSIVE: Orezi Is Not Married; Wedding Photos Were From Sisiter's Wedding Cere / Is It True Dat Nadia Buari Is Married 2 Van Vicker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBA Ofunneka Is Married: Wedding Pics by bashr4: 9:41am On Dec 19, 2010
and pls kindly remove that picture millions of nigerians dont even know it exist and those that watched it have long forgotten about it ,stop spreading it on nairaland abeg ,haba ,i tire for nigerians sef we hate other peoples progress. yet we expect to become a developed country
Re: BBA Ofunneka Is Married: Wedding Pics by justwise(m): 9:49am On Dec 19, 2010
bashr4:

and pls kindly remove that picture millions of nigerians dont even know it exist and those that watched it have long forgotten about it ,stop spreading it on nairaland abeg ,haba ,i tire for nigerians sef we hate other peoples progress. yet we expect to become a developed country

It should serve as a warning to others, she was silly to do that on national TV, yes many pple have done it in private or openly but it comes down to individual resposibility. She should have asked the BB Africa directors to block the use online, many TV stations like channel4 in the UK did the same, all the juicy clips were blocked, u can't see those dodgy clips in youtube
Re: BBA Ofunneka Is Married: Wedding Pics by ajadrage: 10:46am On Dec 19, 2010
Come on people, she has moved on, can't you see. Give the lady a break. . .
Re: BBA Ofunneka Is Married: Wedding Pics by Phate07(m): 12:25pm On Dec 19, 2010

Happy for her. cool
Re: BBA Ofunneka Is Married: Wedding Pics by samoney: 12:57pm On Dec 19, 2010
eheyaaahhhh!!!
take heart mr husband cheesy grin cool cry
Re: BBA Ofunneka Is Married: Wedding Pics by ifyalways(f): 1:11pm On Dec 19, 2010
Hahahaha.
The babe apparently moved on and stepped up her game but unfortunately most peeps on this thread are still dwelling on the past . . . People pls move on,Its 2011 almost tongue
Re: BBA Ofunneka Is Married: Wedding Pics by Ranoscky(m): 1:22pm On Dec 19, 2010
CEiiG:

i cant really see
but is Richard manipulation her
CEiiG:

sorry meant manipulation
grin grin grin. . .Even your correction stil sound dsame! grin

ceejay80s:

NATIONAL TV INDEED, the ones wey una dey do GOD go play am 4 una on judgement day, then una go see una self on judgement tv
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Omo mehn, guy, you too much abeg! grin

No mind all this gals wey dey claim 'gud gals' but na dia own worst pass (who know if dem go fit get pregnant sef)!
Re: BBA Ofunneka Is Married: Wedding Pics by blackcypha(m): 2:27pm On Dec 19, 2010
good for her ,
Re: BBA Ofunneka Is Married: Wedding Pics by Amjustme: 2:45pm On Dec 19, 2010
Is dat not Sheila in blue??
Re: BBA Ofunneka Is Married: Wedding Pics by olax44(m): 2:54pm On Dec 19, 2010
@mydreamz. thanks for the video.it would serve as a lesson to other silly ladies. but i dont think her husband see this video.
Re: BBA Ofunneka Is Married: Wedding Pics by tayoast(m): 3:13pm On Dec 19, 2010
^^wetin for happen undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: BBA Ofunneka Is Married: Wedding Pics by jimmiebone(m): 3:29pm On Dec 19, 2010
wish fruitful and happy married life
Re: BBA Ofunneka Is Married: Wedding Pics by Ibomade1: 5:37pm On Dec 19, 2010
Unbelievable shocked shocked shocked
Re: BBA Ofunneka Is Married: Wedding Pics by GL(f): 6:26pm On Dec 19, 2010
she sounded quite contrite when she was interviewed about the episode afterwards. people make mistakes, and it's not fair to judge her whole life/character by one mistake. it's very unlikely that her husband doesn't know about the BBA scene, not with the number of aprokos in nigeria. the guy knows her better and thinks she'll be a good wife.
Re: BBA Ofunneka Is Married: Wedding Pics by justwise(m): 6:31pm On Dec 19, 2010
GL:

she sounded quite contrite when she was interviewed about the episode afterwards. people make mistakes, and it's not fair to judge her whole life/character by one mistake. it's very unlikely that her husband doesn't know about the BBA scene, not with the number of aprokos in nigeria. the guy knows her better and thinks she'll be a good wife.

I have to agree with those 2points.
Re: BBA Ofunneka Is Married: Wedding Pics by atropin(f): 6:32pm On Dec 19, 2010
congrats
Re: BBA Ofunneka Is Married: Wedding Pics by Nakele(f): 7:43pm On Dec 19, 2010
I missed this when it happened in 2007, So am seeing it for the 1st time,,,, AND BY THE WAY, why on earth would someone post tis ridiculous video here?pple are so evil maan I ca't blve this, am soo ashamed on behalf of Offu,
Re: BBA Ofunneka Is Married: Wedding Pics by Nakele(f): 7:49pm On Dec 19, 2010
Anyways, congrats Offumama, I am happy for you,,,,,
Re: BBA Ofunneka Is Married: Wedding Pics by tpia1: 8:45pm On Dec 19, 2010
live and let live.

she said she took too much alcohol at the time and the effect was what brought about that incident.

please stop posting the video.
Re: BBA Ofunneka Is Married: Wedding Pics by tlops(m): 9:41pm On Dec 19, 2010
@Na2day!
I'm sorry whats all these bba about?
and what up with dat girl on the bed, was she having epileptic seizure?

exactly my thought
Re: BBA Ofunneka Is Married: Wedding Pics by ozolity(m): 10:51pm On Dec 19, 2010
may God's name be praised
Re: BBA Ofunneka Is Married: Wedding Pics by MissEZ(f): 2:07am On Dec 20, 2010
Sorry, wasnt there a man somewhere is this whole drama? why is she the only one being crucified? I dont know her and i dont watch BBA. I think the video is sad. But someone married her inspite of it, the least we can do is wish them a happy marriage.
Re: BBA Ofunneka Is Married: Wedding Pics by Nobody: 4:53am On Dec 20, 2010
What can I say, big ups to her.
Re: BBA Ofunneka Is Married: Wedding Pics by Ranoscky(m): 5:11am On Dec 20, 2010
A big shame to whoever posted that video here, that person is an ENEMY!

FYI, you don't even need to post such for my kind of person to see, cos, I myself CAN marry a P.R.O.S.T.I.T.U.T.E !

No big deal.
Re: BBA Ofunneka Is Married: Wedding Pics by comechop(m): 5:36am On Dec 20, 2010
Ranoscky:

A big shame to whoever posted that video here, that person is an ENEMY!

FYI, you don't even need to post such for my kind of person to see, cos, I myself CAN marry a P.R.O.S.T.I.T.U.T.E !

No big deal.

Current or former? Please be more specific.

Talk is cheap

As per the woman and vid - just goes to show you what alcohol can do - and what the internet can do. No matter what she does, that vid is gonna be around forever and everyone's gonna see it - her hubby eventually (even if he hasnt), friends, even her kids. Real sad if you ask me.

I personally dont watch BB - what a waste.

And all those crying stone her crucify her - you've probably done something similar or worse - just cos its not on the internet doesnt absolve you of guilt.

One more thing - she is not a celebrity. Idk why we use that word so flippantly. Just being on some dying show doesnt make you a celeb. I have never heard of her before in my life, right now I cant even remember her name. She was just a contestant on the show, NOT a celeb.

Much ado about nothing

/rant over
Re: BBA Ofunneka Is Married: Wedding Pics by Mobinga: 7:05am On Dec 20, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked Was that girl in the video humping that dude!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Epic grin
Re: BBA Ofunneka Is Married: Wedding Pics by Mhismole(f): 7:40am On Dec 20, 2010
Omo, sometimes you NLers make my tummy turn.
So a girl gets married and you eat her up because of one lousy video of her humping a dude?
like y'all are virgins?? the Bleep??
and so what if its on National tv? Babe was high. Richard was a FOOL for taking advantage of her, and you aren't even eating HIM raw.
You guys would totally do worse if you were high and hadn't had sex for months.

Sides, if i remember clearly, she was the sanest and 'good-est' girl on that show- wasnt a troublemaker, didnt talk too much, made use of her common sense- unlike most of y'all, apparently.

I wonder, if Richard gets married, if anyone would say "Oh, his wife saw that video and still married him??"

Ignorant sexist ignoramuses. Mshew!

Happy married life jare!!
Re: BBA Ofunneka Is Married: Wedding Pics by Mobinga: 8:41am On Dec 20, 2010
^^^^^ Spot on, Mate. cool
Re: BBA Ofunneka Is Married: Wedding Pics by FaLeroy: 8:48am On Dec 20, 2010
What exactly was the point of posting that video? angry It's not only childish, it's mindless and indicative of the maliciousness of the poster. Ofunneka was a decent girl in school, so if after 90 days (or whatever) she makes a mistake and gets drunk enough to let that idiot molest her, why do we crucify her? Why is no one putting Richard down for taking advantage of the situation!!! It just shows how sexist and messed up we are!!! cry
Re: BBA Ofunneka Is Married: Wedding Pics by chiteny(m): 9:02am On Dec 20, 2010
Who ever posted the video thanks a lot. I was not opportuned to watch this episode of the big brother, only heard about it. now i have watched it for my self. however i wish her (ofunneka) a happy married life. and pls dear don't divorce too soon.
Re: BBA Ofunneka Is Married: Wedding Pics by nairafan: 9:46am On Dec 20, 2010
Moderator, Please remove the video because it does not serve any purpose. If left on it might lead to the divorce of the two people who obviously have put the ugly past behind them.
Re: BBA Ofunneka Is Married: Wedding Pics by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 20, 2010
divorce dey oh but at least person don test marriage!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Singer Skales Builds A House For Mother (photo) / Mc Galaxy Features Collins, Nina's Ex Boyfriend In His "Fine Girl" Music Video / Tboss' Fanpage 'calls Her Out' After Tboss Tried To Shade Ceec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.