Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

BBA Ofunneka Is Married: Wedding Pics - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBA Ofunneka Is Married: Wedding Pics (27754 Views)

D'banj Is Finally Getting Married; Wedding Billed To Hold On 12th December / EXCLUSIVE: Orezi Is Not Married; Wedding Photos Were From Sisiter's Wedding Cere / Is It True Dat Nadia Buari Is Married 2 Van Vicker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBA Ofunneka Is Married: Wedding Pics by Goldenmeda(m): 9:50am On Dec 20, 2010
happy married life
Re: BBA Ofunneka Is Married: Wedding Pics by preettie: 10:23am On Dec 20, 2010
i jus tire for all of una, whether she sleep with man or not for tv or national tv na her concern , u critics do worse behid closed doors so who re u to open ya big tank n crusify d sista, please make una shut up. tongue
Re: BBA Ofunneka Is Married: Wedding Pics by Chocho4real(m): 10:30am On Dec 20, 2010
Happy married life nneka. Mehn dat gal dey bursty lyk mad! Ur hub go enjoy u wela. I was tink i would be d1 2 get married 2 her lol
Re: BBA Ofunneka Is Married: Wedding Pics by spikedcylinder: 10:44am On Dec 20, 2010
Sooooooo according to you holier than thous, she does not deserve to get married or even be alive because she was caught on camera daring to feel Hot?
If some of y'all had divine powers ehn?! undecided
Re: BBA Ofunneka Is Married: Wedding Pics by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 20, 2010
the lady isn't too pretty to me. congrats anyways
Re: BBA Ofunneka Is Married: Wedding Pics by namdo(m): 11:15am On Dec 20, 2010
congrats nneka. If you ever read these ugly comments, pls forgive them, for they know not what they do. cool

Love covers a multitude of sins, true. Move on to your next level, give birth to kids, Live on. The scare may go eventually.
Re: BBA Ofunneka Is Married: Wedding Pics by maurchy: 12:28pm On Dec 20, 2010
whatever you guys say sha, i believe dat one night's occurance is not enuff to wipe away her good, caring, hardworking and wifely attributes. these qualities are required in a relationship and i'm sure she and her hubby has talked things over and came to a conclusion that they would love to be together forever. that's the most important thing.

despite the videos, pics and any oda image, she's stil a nice girl as far as i'm concerned. afterall, Richard was married and fooling around in the house, i'm still to see him crucified for dat.

i'm extremely happy for her and wish her a happy married life.

All her haters, go and kiss a live transformer!
Re: BBA Ofunneka Is Married: Wedding Pics by NDify(m): 12:41pm On Dec 20, 2010
Ofu's hubby should have asked Richard how that place be b4 em enter
Re: BBA Ofunneka Is Married: Wedding Pics by akossyy: 1:01pm On Dec 20, 2010
Luck babe best of lucks,
Re: BBA Ofunneka Is Married: Wedding Pics by sessy2(f): 1:02pm On Dec 20, 2010
wish you a happy married life dear.
Re: BBA Ofunneka Is Married: Wedding Pics by future001: 2:11pm On Dec 20, 2010
Most people on this forum are either hypocrites or jokes.

I for one don't have any problem with sb I know her past than sb claiming to be a saint just to impress. Most Naija babes package themselves as if they never do before, meanwhile they are smelling gutters. It really disgusts me.
Re: BBA Ofunneka Is Married: Wedding Pics by phemmi123: 2:12pm On Dec 20, 2010
NDify:

Ofu's hubby should have asked Richard how that place be b4 em enter
grin grin grin
Re: BBA Ofunneka Is Married: Wedding Pics by twinstaiye(m): 3:02pm On Dec 20, 2010
congrats to her
Re: BBA Ofunneka Is Married: Wedding Pics by WackyJ1(m): 3:49pm On Dec 20, 2010
Where is the video? I'm not seeing the video you guys are talking about
Re: BBA Ofunneka Is Married: Wedding Pics by totorimi: 4:20pm On Dec 20, 2010
Please can someone remind me, is this not the same Ofuneka that was b***nged in BBA, some guys have heart sha, for me over my dead body say who die. Are there no more babes in Naija, abegi
Re: BBA Ofunneka Is Married: Wedding Pics by adaphik(f): 4:26pm On Dec 20, 2010
Congratulations to her. Happy for her. BTW, I'd appeal to d critics on this thread, to go & sleep.
Re: BBA Ofunneka Is Married: Wedding Pics by seunbanme: 5:25pm On Dec 20, 2010
well what can i say
Re: BBA Ofunneka Is Married: Wedding Pics by favouredjb(f): 6:03pm On Dec 20, 2010
Posting the video was cruel

If anita hogan can get married,offuneka too can do same
Re: BBA Ofunneka Is Married: Wedding Pics by omowest(m): 6:29pm On Dec 20, 2010
congratulation to her
Re: BBA Ofunneka Is Married: Wedding Pics by mrscork: 7:16pm On Dec 20, 2010
good for her. her dress is beautiful. but what is it with colr dresses for weddings nowadays.
Re: BBA Ofunneka Is Married: Wedding Pics by hymen(f): 7:18pm On Dec 20, 2010
I thinks it grossly irresponsible for anyone to bring up the BBA scandal at this point. cry cry cry

She's married now,please let her be !

Her in-laws could be on NL y'know. angry

[center]Tho' I must say she had plenty of hair down under cheesy[/center]
Re: BBA Ofunneka Is Married: Wedding Pics by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 20, 2010
too many hypocrites on NL.
happy married life to the couple.
Re: BBA Ofunneka Is Married: Wedding Pics by bashr4: 9:22pm On Dec 20, 2010
its soo obvious that nigerians especially in nairaland are worse than the soo called racist white ,even worse than those racist whites that spill hatred on black on youtube, let her be abeg.
Re: BBA Ofunneka Is Married: Wedding Pics by Harus(m): 9:43pm On Dec 20, 2010
Anybody with her video clip?
I wan see her video. grin

Almost everybody does 1 bad thing or the other but its beta done in private.
If she did it to show d entire world then she must never take an offence anytime matter arise about the video clip.

Is this the civilisation people do talk about?
An uncivilised Nigerian girl will never do that on video.

I wonder what she have to tell her children in time to come.
Oh! I pitty d parents & relatives. cry cry cry

I wuld like to visit the couple. The husband wuldn't mind entertaining me with her ******. grin grin grin
Re: BBA Ofunneka Is Married: Wedding Pics by Yinkade(m): 2:36am On Dec 21, 2010
y r some nairalanders so stupid like this ehn, gademit she was drunk nau, y r u pple so judgemental like this so what if she was on national tv pls it was alchol dat was in the system, and y'all r sayinin cos of wat happene she shld nt get get married imagine if she were ur sister wld u hope for that kinda stuff, ofu i am so happy for u, i was one of ur biggest fan, nd i am still
Re: BBA Ofunneka Is Married: Wedding Pics by lovethk: 7:48am On Dec 21, 2010
Waoo, congrat 2 u ofunneka.
Is the fair girl there Tatiana on Big Brother?
I thought there were cat and dog then?
Nawaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Congratulation to u once again.
Re: BBA Ofunneka Is Married: Wedding Pics by galaxi(m): 12:00pm On Dec 21, 2010
awwwwww,am so happy for the couples.
                   d white has been descecrated
  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BBA Ofunneka Is Married: Wedding Pics by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 21, 2010
Admire her courage to be different by not wearing a traditional white gown.
The white has been desececrated!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BBA Ofunneka Is Married: Wedding Pics by Esanbabe1: 12:54pm On Dec 21, 2010
Ofunneka I am so happy for you, bless. Wish u the best in your marriage, bless your husband. I cant believe you guys think that she doesn't deserve to be happy because of one mistake. Yes she made a gigantic, humongous error but so do we all. I wish her the best.
Re: BBA Ofunneka Is Married: Wedding Pics by totorimi: 2:15pm On Dec 21, 2010
I am sure that guy is not a Nigerian abi im no get family, haba
Re: BBA Ofunneka Is Married: Wedding Pics by shiningzin(m): 3:05pm On Dec 21, 2010
why is everybody putting the whole blame on dis lady?i watched and i can still remember tha d bast@rd called richard took adavantage of her because she was drunk.my aunt cursed and almost broke d tv screen.i still remember what happened and i felt so sorry for her.

happy married life,offu
Re: BBA Ofunneka Is Married: Wedding Pics by Ranoscky(m): 7:30pm On Dec 21, 2010
totorimi:

I am sure that guy is not a Nigerian abi im no get family, haba

And so Bleep what if em get family? undecided. . . Abeg, make una free the gal alone jare, her own worst pass una own?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Uche Jombo-Rodrigues's Son Matthew / Davido Escapes Being Implicated In A Credit Card Fraud In The U.S. / Timi Dakolo And Wife Busola On FaceTime For Morning Devotion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.