Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:34 AM

Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo (77044 Views)

Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance / Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well / Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Second Hand & 20 Million Not N45M - Herald.Ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by DNSPro: 5:27pm On Feb 26, 2020
missimelda01:
Bloggers dey learn work for where this woman dey kai... She can research/investigate for Africa, I won't be surprised if this is true. It's unfortunate that she had to sacrifice her sanity in search of the truth that is probably not her business, well except she's getting paid.
she already close to 60 or more, she needs her own offline life fixed more than anyone else. Old age is a huge burden oo
Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by cutieme(m): 5:28pm On Feb 26, 2020
starbuck:
Know that before I give up on someone I have endured first a lot of pain, tears and heartache. So when everything is too much stress already after I have given my very best, then that’s the time I give up. I love with a love that is too much. I care with a heart that cares too much. But when the other person treated me like a trash or ignored me after all my efforts, then I will give up. I always believe love is give and take. But if a boy only know is to take advantage and can’t show consistent care and loyalty, then surely he will lose me. And I tell you when I’m done, I’m really done. No good woman want to be treated like nothing after she had given her best.

“Walk away Queen when you feel you are no longer wanted and needed.” ✌️

NB : I now see life from a different perspective like Kemi
Hi,can we get to know ourselves better?
Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by Blackking98(m): 5:34pm On Feb 26, 2020
gypsey:
well.. that's fakebrities life for you, grin

If people call themselves celebrity or wants to be recognised as celebrity, they should be able to put up with bad and good criticsms or publicities Davido included.

The davido should grow up too and stop behaving like a juvenile.
Davido doesn't even answer her, even when she said that peruzzi stuff. You know this kind thing wey be say person de ginger you but you no de reason am and e dey pain am. She's pained he's not even answering her, it's not a good idea to argue with a woman talkless of the jobless old hag like this. David has been mute on her matter and that's matured enough
Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by OILOFGLADNESS: 5:41pm On Feb 26, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Investigative journalist, Kemi Olunloyo in a reaction to Davido's post about having another baby with Chioma has claimed the artiste is unable to marry Chioma because of a previous marriage to one Hermadine.

Kemi while responding to a Davido fan wrote that Hermadine who is a Togolese has refused to divorce Davido making it impossible for him to marry Chioma.

While there are no facts to support this allegations, we will find out in the shortest possible time as the celeb couple have done their introduction and are set to marry this year 2020.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9Bi5nknPJv/?hl=en

check the law madam kemi

evidence of not being with ur alleged hermadine for 2 yrs will provide automatic divorce for davido, if at all there is any "HAMMER " any where
Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by jclassiq(m): 5:47pm On Feb 26, 2020
Queenyprinxex:
Let's forget about Kemi first. Abeg who saw Instablog9ja's caption?? grin grin grin cheesy grin grin

Those guys are wicked
Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by Soniashirley: 5:49pm On Feb 26, 2020
Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 26, 2020
Blackking98:

Davido doesn't even answer her, even when she said that peruzzi stuff. You know this kind thing wey be say person de ginger you but you no de reason am and e dey pain am. She's pained he's not even answering her, it's not a good idea to argue with a woman talkless of the jobless old hag like this. David has been mute on her matter and that's matured enough
well...if you ask me i would say that for your personal reason you seem not to like the "old hag" very much grin hence your obnoxious remarks about her..

you must be davido's Fan, however, maybe the two of them should grow up.
Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by antiApc(m): 6:10pm On Feb 26, 2020
Nairalanders pls come to my aid

I have searched and searched for hustle ,I can't find one ,I mean menial jobs ...everybody just wan scam me...

Pls I need any hustle ,just any menial job,dirty or clean,sales boy,factory worker,cleaner etc I need to pay my final year school fees and its of utmost importance pls just any work within Lagos or ota

I stay in ota

WhatsApp no 08089878495

Pls help a brother
Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by Igetmyown247: 6:14pm On Feb 26, 2020
Awoo88:
There is no law in Nigeria that prevent devido from marrying more than one wife. Davido dey leave inside this woman head!!

But not the US law. Unless he wants to have two wives in different countries. Chioma won’t be able to get a US spousal visa to join him.
Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by Fastlinkpro: 6:21pm On Feb 26, 2020
E be like say Kemi dey hot now pass linda
Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by Powersurge: 6:48pm On Feb 26, 2020
philip0906:

Sharap!

Say what you know. You heard it FIRST from her. Others knew even before Kemi put the news out and those who were privy, knew. But this? makes no sense!

Big mouth! Just keep quiet and let things unfold ok.
Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 26, 2020
deltateam:

Do you mind accompanying them.

After you
Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by Dollabiz: 6:59pm On Feb 26, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by philip0906(m): 7:17pm On Feb 26, 2020
Powersurge:

Big mouth! Just keep quiet and let things unfold ok.
No! You watch while your saviour Kemi leads, sane people know when to spot bullsh1t, here is one. Bingo!
Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by Awoo88: 7:30pm On Feb 26, 2020
Igetmyown247:

But not the US law. Unless he wants to have two wives in different countries. Chioma won’t be able to get a US spousal visa to join him.
Chioma doesn't need a spousal visa. She can get one as an individual.
Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by deltateam: 7:46pm On Feb 26, 2020
BetBuilder365:

With all pleasure, Boss.

Thanks. Close the door after you.
Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by mauchiz: 7:55pm On Feb 26, 2020
I think she is trying to tell David to go and pay for Chioma's dowry and marry her properly according to igbo tradition, in igbo culture, a boyfriend does not own a child.

Aunty Kemi knows what she is saying, but why is David not marrying Chioma properly? but always telling the whole he loves her, but has refused to marry her properly, introduction is not marriage, he should go and pay for her dowry that is how to show she is his wife.

The world has really spoilt, if is in igbo land, Chioma will be called credit wife, because is wrong to leave with a man that has not paid your dowry,is also an insult to her parents in the village and in the church.
Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by Isoduwa(m): 8:03pm On Feb 26, 2020
okomile:
Kemi, mama d mama
Leave Davido alone.
Go and settle with your son who has nothing to do with you.

You need your immediate family in future not your social media followers.

A word is enough for d wise mama grin

Later you Will come back and say she telling the truth hypo people
Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by okomile(f): 8:19pm On Feb 26, 2020
Isoduwa:

Later you Will come back and say she telling the truth hypo people

Paining you?
grin grin
Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by Isoduwa(m): 8:31pm On Feb 26, 2020
okomile:

Paining you?
grin grin

See this fake she!male
Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by Benprass(m): 8:58pm On Feb 26, 2020
PastorAmotekun:
sad my Dick just dey rise since morning. My blokos sef dey hot. This weather na die
omo I wake up around 2am I Don cum full everywere I even come dey fear

1 Like

Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by Ayt27(m): 9:01pm On Feb 26, 2020
starbuck:
Know that before I give up on someone I have endured first a lot of pain, tears and heartache. So when everything is too much stress already after I have given my very best, then that’s the time I give up. I love with a love that is too much. I care with a heart that cares too much. But when the other person treated me like a trash or ignored me after all my efforts, then I will give up. I always believe love is give and take. But if a boy only know is to take advantage and can’t show consistent care and loyalty, then surely he will lose me. And I tell you when I’m done, I’m really done. No good woman want to be treated like nothing after she had given her best.

“Walk away Queen when you feel you are no longer wanted and needed.” ✌️

NB : I now see life from a different perspective like Kemi

Thank you for the Alpha , Omega quote on your profile, it resonated with me

1 Like

Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by okomile(f): 9:03pm On Feb 26, 2020
Isoduwa:

See this fake she!male

My moniker- my business.

I am not a f a g g o t

I am a woman
I am happily married
I am a grandmother

I have a good business.
I dont come to nairaland to solicits for help/money

I am proud to be ME

What can u say about yourself! grin grin
Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by Isoduwa(m): 9:08pm On Feb 26, 2020
okomile:

My moniker- my business.

I am not a f a g g o t

I am a woman
I am happily married
I am a grandmother

I have a good business.
I dont come to nairaland to solicits for help/money

I am proud to be ME

What can u say about yourself! grin grin

I can take care of you and your family even the unborn child

If you doubt me let me put you on my shopping list

Or send me your husband number make I link am up
Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by omotoronike0902(f): 9:47pm On Feb 26, 2020
Maybeauty carrot oil has plenty of benefits for the skin such as skin lightening, moisturizes the skin and antioxidant protection.
Maybeauty coconut oil also
Promotes hair growth ,Helps relieve constipation Clears scars ,Smoothens the skin ,Excellent massage oil.

https:///2348107958649
Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by Brightest04(m): 10:08pm On Feb 26, 2020
I used to believe this woman but now i know better...She is a certified mentally sick woman and someone who does not want anything good for another person
Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by jaxxy(m): 10:12pm On Feb 26, 2020
Awol1:

I think we are beginning to see that Kemi isn't mad after all.

She even added the wife's handle.

This woman too much abeg.

Nothing true or accurate has ever come out of this ladies mouth. From coza to preruzzi, She only supports and promotes whoever feeds her.

Davido and chioma have continuously ignored her and she’s pained.
Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by Blackking98(m): 10:23pm On Feb 26, 2020
gypsey:
well...if you ask me i would say that for your personal reason you seem not to like the "old hag" very much grin hence your obnoxious remarks about her..

you must be davido's Fan, however, maybe the two of them should grow up.
Lol I'm team starboy for life but I enjoy David's songs too. Yes they should grow up, life isn't all about loose guarding and doing amebo.
Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by cassbeat(m): 11:50pm On Feb 26, 2020
Queenyprinxex:
Let's forget about Kemi first. Abeg who saw Instablog9ja's caption?? grin grin grin cheesy grin grin
I wonder o... So Davido's pet name is werey? Damn Instablog9ja...
Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by Sexycardib: 12:01am On Feb 27, 2020
Kemi On The Beat Again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lil Kim Before & After Plastic Surgery (Pictures) / Photos Of The New Jaaruma Empire Headquarters In Abuja! / 9 Nigerian Celebrity Children Whose Style Is Just Awesome [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.