Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:56 AM

Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo (77030 Views)

Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance / Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well / Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Second Hand & 20 Million Not N45M - Herald.Ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by masterP042(m): 3:28pm On Feb 26, 2020
This woman and her wahala. Whenever she skips her meds, na so her mouth go dey run

1 Like

Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by lamalang(m): 3:29pm On Feb 26, 2020
Who’s Kemi’s weed dealer ? I really want to see him
Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 26, 2020
Blackking98:
Is it only me that notices that this woman de carry davido matter for head like gala and lacasera along ibadan express. Everything davido she's there to say something most likely useless.
Well.. if davido don't like it he should stop telling everyone on social media about his bloody life. grin

1 Like

Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by skyfather09(m): 3:30pm On Feb 26, 2020
this useless kemi go dey follow small pikin dey talk... she can't mind her business.

1 Like

Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by Techcornerng(m): 3:30pm On Feb 26, 2020
Davido-Wifeh #Chioma don turn Gold oo, hmmm See love statement as e strong..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbyGFQKkYeg
Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by Mateen1000: 3:32pm On Feb 26, 2020
philip0906:

undecided

Only someone who's sanity is in question, would swallow Kemi's tales, atleast in the context of the Davido story, which she has NEVER gotten right.
What do you mean by “She has never gotten right” Do you even know she was the 1st person to disclose Chioma’s Pregnancy

12 Likes

Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by yeyeosoronga: 3:32pm On Feb 26, 2020
Wetin dey worry this mama na.
Enough of all this nonsense and she should respect herself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by Studio247: 3:33pm On Feb 26, 2020
This woman is always looking for what to say
I feel she is on Davidoa pay roll .
Is he the only musician you can see ?
Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 26, 2020
missimelda01:
Blogger dey learn work for where this woman dey kai... She can research/investigate for Africa, I won't be surprised if this is true. It's unfortunate that she had to sacrifice her sanity in search of the truth that is probably not her business, well except she's getting paid.
She is cursed with Truth and Gossip undecided

2 Likes

Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by Nmezor(f): 3:34pm On Feb 26, 2020
Hmmm, cud she be saying the truth? Anyway only time will tell

1 Like

Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by lucky4west: 3:34pm On Feb 26, 2020
truth is bitter...the way this woman has been pursuing Davido's case it seems she has facts to back up her claims...this might just result of an indepth investigation but again waitin Davido do this woman? cant she eave the guy alone?

1 Like

Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by baike: 3:34pm On Feb 26, 2020
Why the igbo girl come reply him with yoruba
Just asking
Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by izibili44: 3:36pm On Feb 26, 2020
why una no tell me say davido na married man house.
Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by Lovelife433(m): 3:36pm On Feb 26, 2020
justnock:
Who is this Kemi of a woman? undecided
who is this ur mother as a woman
Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by sapientia(m): 3:38pm On Feb 26, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Well I am not Interested in what Kemi wrote but one fact remains sacrosanct “ As far as Davido didn't do anything on chioma's head and no such ceremony ever existed even documented then he should forget any child coming from Chioma"

His tradition might allow him with other baby mamas but here he will hit rock and most especially since chioma's father is well to do, he will take over the training of his rightful children and give them their Inheritance as needed.

Davido shouldn't come near to lay any claim.

A word is enough for the wise.
m

Big trash.

You are not Igbo.

Hence know nothing on their tradition.

3 Likes

Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by cRobo: 3:39pm On Feb 26, 2020
PastorAmotekun:
sad my Dick just dey rise since morning. My blokos sef dey hot. This weather na die

grin grin grin grin

How does it concern us na

2 Likes

Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 26, 2020
crase woman! polygamy is allowed in Nigeria even if what you said is true..
Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by HajaraIsahJalin: 3:43pm On Feb 26, 2020
okomile:
Kemi, mama d mama
Leave Davido alone.
Go and settle with your son who has nothing to do with you.

You need your immediate family in future not your social media followers.

A word is enough for d wise mama grin
Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by missimelda01(f): 3:44pm On Feb 26, 2020
philip0906:

undecided

Only someone who's sanity is in question, would swallow Kemi's tales, atleast in the context of the Davido story, which she has NEVER gotten right.

Never? Okay
I don't have strength to argue with you, Davido is kuku not my brother.

2 Likes

Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by Kobicove(m): 3:45pm On Feb 26, 2020
This nutcase has started again! angry
Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by Gassa007: 3:45pm On Feb 26, 2020
Awol1:

I think we are beginning to see that Kemi isn't mad after all.
She even added the wife's handle.
This woman too much abeg.
What's too much about her creating fake stories about Davido
Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by Adgideon(m): 3:47pm On Feb 26, 2020
Madam know all
Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:47pm On Feb 26, 2020
cheesy grin grin
Queenyprinxex:
Let's forget about Kemi first. Abeg who say Instablog9ja's caption?? grin grin grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by MusaChukwudi: 3:48pm On Feb 26, 2020
starbuck:
Know that before I give up on someone I have endured first a lot of pain, tears and heartache. So when everything is too much stress already after I have given my very best, then that’s the time I give up. I love with a love that is too much. I care with a heart that cares too much. But when the other person treated me like a trash or ignored me after all my efforts, then I will give up. I always believe love is give and take. But if a boy only know is to take advantage and can’t show consistent care and loyalty, then surely he will lose me. And I tell you when I’m done, I’m really done. No good woman want to be treated like nothing after she had given her best.

“Walk away Queen when you feel you are no longer wanted and needed.” ✌️

NB : I now see life from a different perspective like Kemi

Kid!!!
How old are you?
Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by Zammani(m): 3:49pm On Feb 26, 2020
themonk:
Jobless woman for life. Where is your estranged son that hates you?

Since you've decided to concern yourself with issues of people who have ignored you while not addressing your own.
Investigative journalism is a proffession. She's one heck of a journalist,so get professional with your head.

3 Likes

Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by Awoo88: 3:49pm On Feb 26, 2020
There is no law in Nigeria that prevent devido from marrying more than one wife. Davido dey leave inside this woman head!!
Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:50pm On Feb 26, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Well I am not Interested in what Kemi wrote but one fact remains sacrosanct “ As far as Davido didn't do anything on chioma's head and no such ceremony ever existed even documented then he should forget any child coming from Chioma"

His tradition might allow him with other baby mamas but here he will hit rock and most especially since chioma's father is well to do, he will take over the training of his rightful children and give them their Inheritance as needed.

And whose loss is dat?
What pride is there in denying a child the right to have a father

5 Likes

Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by starbuck(f): 3:51pm On Feb 26, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

Kid!!!
How old are you?

Still breastfeeding ��
Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 26, 2020
sapientia:
m

Big trash.

You are not Igbo.

Hence know nothing on their tradition.

If you're looking for argument then search for any girl around u and gossip with her.
Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by Giftexx: 3:58pm On Feb 26, 2020
...the moment he dies at 100...
Aunty kemi is a smart journalist

2 Likes

Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by Rhaspody(m): 4:00pm On Feb 26, 2020
She carry David matter for head
Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by Shegzy8(m): 4:01pm On Feb 26, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Stop all this bullshit!! Igbos have their tradition same as the yoruba's too. No tradition can override the other. He signed the child's birth certificate, named him and has also taken full responsibility. Such bullshit can only take place if they are from the same place/tribe or if the guy is poor. Davido is none.
You think wealthy people who are from different spheres of life will agree to settle an issue such as this with tradition?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pregnant Toolz And Her Baby Bump Attend Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Introduction / Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures / Lil Kim Before & After Plastic Surgery (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.