Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,446 members, 7,846,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:11 AM

Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo (77029 Views)

Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance / Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well / Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Second Hand & 20 Million Not N45M - Herald.Ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by onatisi(m): 4:01pm On Feb 26, 2020
it seems davido is the only topic this woman spends all her time investigating and if she is interested in davido and having a crush on him she should just confess it and stop all these rubbish .
the person she is talking about is not even noticing her , he keeps ignoring her

1 Like

Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 26, 2020
Marriage records in the US are publicly available.

If davido is or was previously married, a search of the records in the US state where the marriage was conducted will reveal it.
Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by Sweeetheart(m): 4:05pm On Feb 26, 2020
I blame that childish Davido. he brings everything to public

people should caution that kid, even if you won't marry Chioma, he should stop disrespecting her

she might be naive but he should stop rubbing it on her face

i hate wayward girls, they don't have class and principles. lady with no class and principles are thrash
Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by swiperthefox: 4:07pm On Feb 26, 2020
Awol1:

I think we are beginning to see that Kemi isn't mad after all.

She even added the wife's handle.

This woman too much abeg.
The person that owns this handle is a man. An entertainer as his bio said. Kemi is stark raving mad. She should focus on her family.
Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by stanliwise(m): 4:07pm On Feb 26, 2020
starbuck:
Know that before I give up on someone I have endured first a lot of pain, tears and heartache. So when everything is too much stress already after I have given my very best, then that’s the time I give up. I love with a love that is too much. I care with a heart that cares too much. But when the other person treated me like a trash or ignored me after all my efforts, then I will give up. I always believe love is give and take. But if a boy only know is to take advantage and can’t show consistent care and loyalty, then surely he will lose me. And I tell you when I’m done, I’m really done. No good woman want to be treated like nothing after she had given her best.

“Walk away Queen when you feel you are no longer wanted and needed.” ✌️

NB : I now see life from a different perspective like Kemi
sorry for the pains o..... people like you are few in the world and sorry to say, you may never find your match because someone is treating him badly why he is busy taking care of same bad person.
Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by Teeklef(m): 4:08pm On Feb 26, 2020
Shegzy8:

Stop all this bullshit!! Igbos have their tradition same as the yoruba's too. No tradition can override the other. He signed the child's birth certificate, named him and has also taken full responsibility. Such bullshit can only take place if they are from the same place/tribe or if the guy is poor. Davido is none
Na u get time to dey explain for am. I don't know may be na by force to marry someone, they just want to force the guy to marry her dandan, of which the said woman is not complaining..... Mtchewww.
Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by themonk(m): 4:08pm On Feb 26, 2020
Zammani:
Investigative journalism is a proffession. She's one heck of a journalist,so get professional with your head.

Someone says another woman "is a babymama for life" that is not professional journalism it's hatred.
Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by ForbesHomesNG(m): 4:12pm On Feb 26, 2020
justnock:
Who is this Kemi of a woman? undecided
cool
Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by stanliwise(m): 4:13pm On Feb 26, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Well I am not Interested in what Kemi wrote but one fact remains sacrosanct “ As far as Davido didn't do anything on chioma's head and no such ceremony ever existed even documented then he should forget any child coming from Chioma"

His tradition might allow him with other baby mamas but here he will hit rock and most especially since chioma's father is well to do, he will take over the training of his rightful children and give them their Inheritance as needed.

Davido shouldn't come near to lay any claim.

A word is enough for the wise.
Why e come pain you for body like this.
Just because you're a traditional fanatic doesn't mean smae for others.
If you like transform your tradition to the likes of sharia law. We don't care.

2 Likes

Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:18pm On Feb 26, 2020
justnock:

WITCH
Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by Blackking98(m): 4:19pm On Feb 26, 2020
gypsey:
Well.. if davido don't like it he should stop telling everyone on social media about his bloody life. grin
That's naive bro. Just imagine yea u had a shady past, and by chance one old hag has Intel on something's you did, does that now mean you shouldn't enjoy your life? Reason am. She's just using him to get attention for herself honestly.
Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by Powersurge: 4:23pm On Feb 26, 2020
philip0906:

undecided

Only someone who's sanity is in question, would swallow Kemi's tales, atleast in the context of the Davido story, which she has NEVER gotten right.

You are quick to insult people, yet you got no reasonable brain of your own. Are you aware it was Kemi that first disclosed that it was the guy that was shagging Chioma that gave her to Davido? Did you know she was the one that first said Davido has impregnated her? No matter how insane she might be, her investigation is light years ahead of most NIgerian journalists.

4 Likes

Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by akilo1: 4:25pm On Feb 26, 2020
Kemi are the kind of people efcc need to investigate criminals,call her mad woman but in whatever she tweet there must be an element of truth

3 Likes

Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by victorian(f): 4:30pm On Feb 26, 2020
Wow! cheesy

No wonder Davido wants to knock up Chioma again, to keep her busy .

Davido! cheesy

Such a sly fox!

But Kemi mouth bad sha!

Chioma inheriting all his babies while hermadine inheriting his billions. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by philip0906(m): 4:32pm On Feb 26, 2020
Mateen1000:

What do you mean by “She has never gotten right” Do you even know she was the 1st person to disclose Chioma’s Pregnancy
Which first? People who weren't blogging in their circle, actually knew and disclosed. So that one no be news. na una hear am first from Kemi, people dey, wey hear am before Kemi.
Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by deltateam: 4:33pm On Feb 26, 2020
justnock:

Celebrity's worst night mare.
Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by sapientia(m): 4:34pm On Feb 26, 2020
MelesZenawi:

If you're looking for argument then search for any girl around u and gossip with her.

I will.

You, go and take his son OK.

1 Like

Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by philip0906(m): 4:34pm On Feb 26, 2020
Powersurge:

You are quick to insult people, yet you got no reasonable brain of your own. Are you aware it was Kemi that first disclosed that it was the guy that was shagging Chioma that gave her to Davido? Did you know she was the one that first said Davido has impregnated her? No matter how insane she might be, her investigation is light years ahead of most NIgerian journalists.
Sharap!

Say what you know. You heard it FIRST from her. Others knew even before Kemi put the news out and those who were privy, knew. But this? makes no sense!
Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by deltateam: 4:35pm On Feb 26, 2020
medTechworld:
I thought this woman said she is now a born again evangelist? Why pocknose in David's matter?

It simply means she's committed to spreading the truth.
Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by deltateam: 4:36pm On Feb 26, 2020
BetBuilder365:
Trash.both you and davido should go to hell

Do you mind accompanying them.
Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by supercase1(m): 4:50pm On Feb 26, 2020
starbuck:
Know that before I give up on someone I have endured first a lot of pain, tears and heartache. So when everything is too much stress already after I have given my very best, then that’s the time I give up. I love with a love that is too much. I care with a heart that cares too much. But when the other person treated me like a trash or ignored me after all my efforts, then I will give up. I always believe love is give and take. But if a boy only know is to take advantage and can’t show consistent care and loyalty, then surely he will lose me. And I tell you when I’m done, I’m really done. No good woman want to be treated like nothing after she had given her best.

Stop that trash wink when u see guys that genuinely love u girls and do anything for u ladies u term him a nice guy e.g OMG he is just to nice I want something more. .... now bad guys don jam u naw u are complaining u see stop following bad guys because u all will end up badly!!!!!
Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by joepepsy(m): 4:53pm On Feb 26, 2020
Hope everything is ok
starbuck:

Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by Augustine112(m): 4:56pm On Feb 26, 2020
wetin concern me
Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by klax(m): 4:59pm On Feb 26, 2020
Story story its acceptable to mary more than one wife in African culture so saying he can not marry Chioma its a big joke.

Na how many wives Ned Nwoko get

Pls how many wives did Solomon and David even Abraham had in the bible? so Kemi keep quiet.

Kemi leave Davido alone pls enough of all these bull craps as per davido.
Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by Imjustagirl(f): 5:03pm On Feb 26, 2020
There's nothing like a woman refusing to divorce a man these days. Especially those living in the states. The courts can automatically dissolve the union after 2 years once it has been established that they're no longer living together.

Kemi is talking rubbish as usual
Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by gsharp12(m): 5:04pm On Feb 26, 2020
Pop for sale @ very affordable prices. Warehouse at mainland and island.

Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by bluefilm: 5:10pm On Feb 26, 2020
Awol1:

I think we are beginning to see that Kemi isn't mad after all.

She even added the wife's handle.

This woman too much abeg.

I dey tell you.

If not to say the woman just be like say she dey crase at times, I for talk say she be FBI agent.
Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by Torie8(f): 5:12pm On Feb 26, 2020
Laslas Chioma is a certified babymama
Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by Exodora: 5:15pm On Feb 26, 2020
Somebody should just borrow this woman brain.

David don't need to do a white wedding before he can claim ownership of Chioma.
If the Togolese wife can wait for 100 years when Davido dies to claim his wealth that means it was a costumary marriage, he can still marry traditionally.

Wonder what this witch will gain for taking away peoples joy. Who is paying is what am still wondering .Don't know why this woman is this foolish.

My disappointing face� when I look at aunty Kemi, am shaking my head and ashamed at her.
Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 26, 2020
Blackking98:

That's naive bro. Just imagine yea u had a shady past, and by chance one old hag has Intel on something's you did, does that now mean you shouldn't enjoy your life? Reason am. She's just using him to get attention for herself honestly.
well.. that's fakebrities life for you, grin

If people call themselves celebrity or wants to be recognised as celebrity, they should be able to put up with bad and good criticsms or publicities Davido included.

The davido should grow up too and stop behaving like a juvenile.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pregnant Toolz And Her Baby Bump Attend Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Introduction / Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures / Lil Kim Before & After Plastic Surgery (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.