Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

LAUTECH expels 45 students for involvement in examination malpractices (LIST) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LAUTECH expels 45 students for involvement in examination malpractices (LIST) (37532 Views)

UNILORIN Expels 14 Students For Examination Malpractices, Others / Malpractices: WAEC Withdraws 1992, 1993 Candidates’ Certificates / Can We Have This In Nigerian Universities Due To Examination Malpractices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LAUTECH expels 45 students for involvement in examination malpractices (LIST) by IJOBA2: 11:22pm On Feb 26, 2020
medTechworld:
damn!
nigarrr
Re: LAUTECH expels 45 students for involvement in examination malpractices (LIST) by adebayo10977(m): 11:24pm On Feb 26, 2020
Iheoforlex:
Shey na just Yoruba endowed school this one wey no other tribe was expelled

OKROKOVIE, Rukevwe Joy

What about the above name ......
Re: LAUTECH expels 45 students for involvement in examination malpractices (LIST) by micflo28(m): 11:26pm On Feb 26, 2020
I want to believe some of them are innocent, those who were implicated by friends seeking their help in examination hall. For this class of people, I pray justice meets them. Its better to study the much you can and go and do your best than to depend on stuffs. You will not know how brilliant you are until you push yourself to be independent and study hard.
Re: LAUTECH expels 45 students for involvement in examination malpractices (LIST) by Ripama: 11:26pm On Feb 26, 2020
Who should we blame for this?
Re: LAUTECH expels 45 students for involvement in examination malpractices (LIST) by Adewale1603(m): 11:33pm On Feb 26, 2020
KAMORUSHOBO:
Oso olugbenga tongue tongue
where did you know him, he is my course mate, we both graduated

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH expels 45 students for involvement in examination malpractices (LIST) by Adewale1603(m): 11:33pm On Feb 26, 2020
KAMORUSHOBO:
Oso olugbenga tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH expels 45 students for involvement in examination malpractices (LIST) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 26, 2020
Omoosage:
Ibitoye Ahmed!!!! Aka General!!!
God please help me give him breakthrough to overcome this setback.

He was my departmental and level mate.

God have mercy on him

Certificate withdrawn after 9 years of graduation!!!

How manage?

What was his offense? because I'm wondering if it is still exam malpractice related issues, how then did he graduate
Re: LAUTECH expels 45 students for involvement in examination malpractices (LIST) by shaw2(m): 11:35pm On Feb 26, 2020
Even Bankole, Adebayo, Abiola and Agbaje were caught.
Oluwa wetin dey politicize
Re: LAUTECH expels 45 students for involvement in examination malpractices (LIST) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 26, 2020
Adewale1603:
he graduated?
why is, his name on the list na?
Re: LAUTECH expels 45 students for involvement in examination malpractices (LIST) by Adewale1603(m): 11:42pm On Feb 26, 2020
diamondagent:

he graduated?

why is, his name on the list na?
we just graduated, fresh graduate, and some other people on the list too in architecture department, with matric number starting with 13. Cos we were admitted in the year 2013.

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH expels 45 students for involvement in examination malpractices (LIST) by abdulkayus(m): 11:49pm On Feb 26, 2020
Yabsun:
You will never see any aboki school expelling their children even though if they carry a whole textbook enter exam hall, yet they will carry their bogus certificate to rule the so called educated.. Inside life cheesy

Why do like spewing thrash and lies all the time. Habaaa, this is all shade of wrongs.
Why not come and school in the North with the intent of cheating and see what will happen to your sorry ass

2 Likes

Re: LAUTECH expels 45 students for involvement in examination malpractices (LIST) by hybridblood07(m): 11:55pm On Feb 26, 2020
You're very stupid. What about the students that were expelled from Bayero University? I guess you've never heard of it
Yabsun:
You will never see any aboki school expelling their children even though if they carry a whole textbook enter exam hall, yet they will carry their bogus certificate to rule the so called educated.. Inside life cheesy

2 Likes

Re: LAUTECH expels 45 students for involvement in examination malpractices (LIST) by Dybala11(m): 11:58pm On Feb 26, 2020
sgtponzihater1:
If the students are sober and have insight of their wrong doing. A session expulsion would have been more appropriate
You mean suspension for a session? Those lecturers are not smiling oga.
Re: LAUTECH expels 45 students for involvement in examination malpractices (LIST) by Dybala11(m): 12:02am On Feb 27, 2020
Ausrichie:
2018/2019 seriously
The school is currently in 2019/2020 session, according to the school, the suspended and expelled individuals ceased to be their students in 2018/2019 session.
Re: LAUTECH expels 45 students for involvement in examination malpractices (LIST) by Nobody: 12:05am On Feb 27, 2020
Dybala11:

The school is currently in 2019/2020 session, according to the school, the suspended and expelled individuals ceased to be their students in 2018/2019 session.
Hian okay oh.
Re: LAUTECH expels 45 students for involvement in examination malpractices (LIST) by Nobody: 12:09am On Feb 27, 2020
Adewale1603:

we just graduated, fresh graduate, and some other people on the list too in architecture department, with matric number starting with 13. Cos we were admitted in the year 2013.

Does it mean he may likely not be cleared during clearance? or you people are done that already
Re: LAUTECH expels 45 students for involvement in examination malpractices (LIST) by Savagedan(m): 12:10am On Feb 27, 2020
Don’t you know the name of our new VC? He is Prof. Micheal OLOGUNDE. That name alone scared the shit outta me when he was newly appointed. Then he brought the rules of no school fees, no exam. After so much plea and consideration he obliged but such student will have to use a different exam hall from the ones that paid already. He also brought the rules of only shoes and sandals to the exam hall, anything aside that you’d be sent back. So many just like that, I can’t just put into writing anymore, you won’t feel my grief if you’re not a Ladokite, now local man was thinking of looking for money to do Exam runs and with this one I’m seeing and hearing like this, I go just start to dhey read Manual less than a week to exam how I wan take pass? and if they catch you for hall na wahala. After how many years and still counting? Sigh. Laustress please let me go �. Please, Y’all ever thought about why learning in this country comes with difficulties? Please if you didn’t attend a federal or state higher institution just keep mute instead. I hope y’all understand what I mean by that? For you to learn through this, local man would pass through a lot, Cos to me Private Universities are more like Secondary Schools, so what’s their stress of learning, only few haffi relate to what I’ve just said. Pardon my typos as local man doesn’t have the time to cross check

2 Likes

Re: LAUTECH expels 45 students for involvement in examination malpractices (LIST) by Ibfpleasant(m): 12:37am On Feb 27, 2020
LAUTECH has always been tough when it comes to exams.. I could remember then when I use to face panel.. I finally made it..
Re: LAUTECH expels 45 students for involvement in examination malpractices (LIST) by Novaccines: 12:37am On Feb 27, 2020
Wow
Re: LAUTECH expels 45 students for involvement in examination malpractices (LIST) by Confirmedzombie: 12:39am On Feb 27, 2020
Fake list. Why is there no ibo name in the list. Ibos are the worst in examination malpractice.

I reject this list
Re: LAUTECH expels 45 students for involvement in examination malpractices (LIST) by Cmanforall: 12:52am On Feb 27, 2020
SmallmebigGod:
publishing their names in the media seems worse than the expulsion itself
Seriously, they don't know how this will hunt them in future.
If this approach will eradicate exam malpractice in the country, so be it. Let other institutions follow suit.
The most painful part for me is that secondary school students are also into it. Something urgently should be done.

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH expels 45 students for involvement in examination malpractices (LIST) by gaskiyamagana: 12:53am On Feb 27, 2020
Ripama:
Who should we blame for this?
CORRUPTION SYDROME
Re: LAUTECH expels 45 students for involvement in examination malpractices (LIST) by omohlexy: 1:05am On Feb 27, 2020
Blessing in disguise.Afterall those that will graduate will still end up jobless. Now is the time to put their God given talent to use so they can hire those who think they are lucky now. I see Bill Gates and Mark Zukerberg in the making. Happy new life guys!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LAUTECH expels 45 students for involvement in examination malpractices (LIST) by mastermaestro(m): 1:11am On Feb 27, 2020
omohlexy:
Blessing in disguise.Afterall those that will graduate will still end up jobless. Now is the time to put their God given talent to use so they can hire those who think they are lucky now. I see Bill Gates and Mark Zukerberg in the making. Happy new life guys!

Very bizarre thought, but full of encouragement. I hope this inspires someone.

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH expels 45 students for involvement in examination malpractices (LIST) by tosomaju(m): 1:43am On Feb 27, 2020
54 on the list and topic states 45. You see why students fail? Not paying attention to detail.
Re: LAUTECH expels 45 students for involvement in examination malpractices (LIST) by fergie001: 1:51am On Feb 27, 2020
tosomaju:
54 on the list and topic states 45. You see why students fail? Not paying attention to detail.
One or two of them was exonerated.

Some had their certificates withdrawn...

Some were suspended.

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH expels 45 students for involvement in examination malpractices (LIST) by Nobody: 2:03am On Feb 27, 2020
Yahoo Yahoo university

The number should be more than that
Re: LAUTECH expels 45 students for involvement in examination malpractices (LIST) by Nobody: 2:05am On Feb 27, 2020
omohlexy:

You did not see Bloomberg, Okonjo Iweala, Dangote, Otedola, Alakija, Obama, Trump, Clinton. Only drop outs you saw.

You have malaria.

2 Likes

Re: LAUTECH expels 45 students for involvement in examination malpractices (LIST) by Richardjcooper(m): 2:06am On Feb 27, 2020
Speaking for the Architecture students on the list, they were expelled for other reasons not examination malpractice which could have come with a punishment of suspension of 2 semesters. The school should at least clarify this. But what can anybody do when the man in charge is “Mr. Principle.” The school had to wait till few days to their NYSC posting before releasing this list after paying school fees. Even the H.O.D was not happy. He’s only human.

And to all the affected students, a top politician or a 1st class king’s call can still correct this as was done last 2 years for a governorship aspirant‘s son in the same school. This is Nigeria.

The school strategically released this list on the first day of this harmattan semester exams as a warning to intending cheats. Most times facing the disciplinary panel is just a waste of time as your fate is already sealed when you fill the form.

Due diligence in investigations are NEVER carried out. You can only escape the wrath of judgement by God’s grace or whatever you believe in. No matter what do not fill any form!!! Guilty or not guilty. Let your department deal with you internally. It can always be sorted out at that level. Ologunde na STRONG person.

PS: Northern schools are far stricter when it comes to examination malpractice matters. The same bad system of time wasting and not investigating is still used.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akeem Babalola, UNILAG Lecturer, Accused Of Raping 20-year-old Undergraduate / Meet Dehlia Umunna, The First Nigerian Professor Of Law At Harvard Law School / Fire burns 12 corpses in OAU’s morgue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.