Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,456 members, 7,830,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

LAUTECH expels 45 students for involvement in examination malpractices (LIST) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LAUTECH expels 45 students for involvement in examination malpractices (LIST) (37529 Views)

UNILORIN Expels 14 Students For Examination Malpractices, Others / Malpractices: WAEC Withdraws 1992, 1993 Candidates’ Certificates / Can We Have This In Nigerian Universities Due To Examination Malpractices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LAUTECH expels 45 students for involvement in examination malpractices (LIST) by Mires: 9:57am On Feb 27, 2020
It's more honourable to fail than to cheat.
Why cheating to have a certificate that you might not find work to used it for?
Re: LAUTECH expels 45 students for involvement in examination malpractices (LIST) by Afodot0022(m): 10:34am On Feb 27, 2020
Vieybazz:

nairaland ehn ehn, u have carry our sch matter reach here again, issokay continue

I can see you are very sick and feeble.. why should you quote such long epistle just to make you short silly comment. U need a slap walahi

3 Likes

Re: LAUTECH expels 45 students for involvement in examination malpractices (LIST) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 27, 2020
SUGs should wake up..

eagleeye2:

Exactly. You understand what is happening. This is a revenge mission... Expect other schools to follow suit.
Re: LAUTECH expels 45 students for involvement in examination malpractices (LIST) by eagleeye2: 2:26pm On Feb 27, 2020
Wolgrace:
SUGs should wake up..

SUG no be students? So if lecturers catch someone doing exam malpractice he will go and call SUG?
Re: LAUTECH expels 45 students for involvement in examination malpractices (LIST) by visiFisiMisi1: 3:08pm On Feb 27, 2020
Wolgrace:
SUGs should wake up..

Lautech don't have SUG for now
Re: LAUTECH expels 45 students for involvement in examination malpractices (LIST) by visiFisiMisi1: 3:10pm On Feb 27, 2020
Everyone saying they were expelled cause they cheated in the exam.most of them were expelled coz of another issue. Most wasn't caught in the hall. That was why some certificates were withdrawn
Re: LAUTECH expels 45 students for involvement in examination malpractices (LIST) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 27, 2020
Question: Is it constitutional in the school senate that a student caught "once" in an exam malpractice is an automatic ticket to be expelled by the panel without first considering his good records and stricter sanctioning to avoid repetition? Shey na point and kill?

Lecturer's wrong and uncontrollable vengeful approach towards students must be cautioned and tamed! Because some lecturers have started abusing the fair hearings and justices in other to score points against the students because of war against sex-for-grades. Wrong time to retaliate!

Did you see a viral video of a lady that was chased out of class by her lecturer by his lame and laughing-stock excuse? Its just started!

eagleeye2:

SUG no be students? So if lecturers catch someone doing exam malpractice he will go and call SUG?
Re: LAUTECH expels 45 students for involvement in examination malpractices (LIST) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 27, 2020
Oh! What a wonder. The senior students of the classes (i.e class governors, etc) should through the offices of the national students and youth presidents respectively appeal to the NASS and ministry of education to intervene. These students (if not all) must be recalled through reconsideration panel.

visiFisiMisi1:
Lautech don't have SUG for now
Re: LAUTECH expels 45 students for involvement in examination malpractices (LIST) by Jjokke: 4:18pm On Feb 27, 2020
So what is the future if these ones. Any plan to rehabilitate them? In my opinion expulsion as a penalty is too much considering the fact that they are coming back to the society. What do we expect them to become now. Suspension is okay & the school should also step up & make the environment less conducive for exam malpractice.
Meanwhile, this same Nigeria we are giving repentant Boko haram terrorists a lifestyle that hardworking Nigerians have not enjoyed
Re: LAUTECH expels 45 students for involvement in examination malpractices (LIST) by eagleeye2: 5:29pm On Feb 27, 2020
Wolgrace:
Question: Is it constitutional in the school senate that a student caught "once" in an exam malpractice is an automatic ticket to be expelled by the panel without first considering his good records and stricter sanctioning to avoid repetition? Shey na point and kill?

Lecturer's wrong and uncontrollable vengeful approach towards students must be cautioned and tamed! Because some lecturers have started abusing the fair hearings and justices in other to score points against the students because of war against sex-for-grades. Wrong time to retaliate!

Did you see a viral video of a lady that was chased out of class by her lecturer by his lame and laughing-stock excuse? Its just started!

You have points. And I agree with you that it is a bad time for them to revenge. But, you and I know that Lecturers are like gangs just like NPF etc, they are fighting back and students will definitely be at the receiving end.
Re: LAUTECH expels 45 students for involvement in examination malpractices (LIST) by Girlieo(f): 5:30pm On Feb 27, 2020
totowunmido:
sharaaaaaaap jo. Do you think to write exams in Nigeria easy or is it because you have not bean cut for cheating?
I DNT really need to stress myself, your English has already says more about you
Re: LAUTECH expels 45 students for involvement in examination malpractices (LIST) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 27, 2020
You are right. Let them gang up but they were once students, so they will face the heat too.

Student will always win. Aluta fire continua!

eagleeye2:

You have points. And I agree with you that it is a bad time for them to revenge. But, you and I know that Lecturers are like gangs just like NPF etc, they are fighting back and students will definitely be at the receiving end.
Re: LAUTECH expels 45 students for involvement in examination malpractices (LIST) by totowunmido: 7:29pm On Feb 27, 2020
Girlieo:
I DNT really need to stress myself, your English has already says more about you
sharaaaaaaap jo. Do you think to write exams in Nigeria easy or is it because you have not bean cut for cheating?
Re: LAUTECH expels 45 students for involvement in examination malpractices (LIST) by Akinbade101: 6:18am On Feb 09, 2022
Isn’t this stupid tbh? You expelled these students for different reasons and termed it as exam malpractice because you’re ashamed to tell the world why you expelled them?? After reinstating them , you failed to post it online just like you posted the expulsion?? Watch out for law suits when these people become big!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akeem Babalola, UNILAG Lecturer, Accused Of Raping 20-year-old Undergraduate / Meet Dehlia Umunna, The First Nigerian Professor Of Law At Harvard Law School / Pictures Of A Primary School In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.