Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,558 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:52 AM

Yakasai: GEJ Did For The North What North Could Not Do For Itself. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yakasai: GEJ Did For The North What North Could Not Do For Itself. (819 Views)

If Not For Tinubu, Wike And Others,north Could Have Restrict South To VP / 2023: What North Are Doing To Ensure Osibanjo's Presidency / 2023: What North Wants After Buhari — Prof. Mahuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yakasai: GEJ Did For The North What North Could Not Do For Itself. by Viktom(m): 6:03pm On Feb 26, 2020
Yakasai: GEJ Did For The North What North Could Not Do For Itself. Blame Buhari For Almajiri Woes

Finally the lid has opened on how President Buhari contributed in worsening the Almajiri crisis in the North.

Since the Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sanusi, spoke on the need to deal with Almajiri system by taking them off street begging, educating them and avoiding depending on quota system, his speech seems to have gotten the elders in the North restless as they are beginning to look for ways to deal with the impending danger.

Just yesterday the governor of Kano state following in line with the declaration of Emir Sanusi banned street begging in the state. Just recently too most of the elders and youth have started to hold President Buhari responsible for the woes befalling the North because of the Almajiri menace.

One of the prominent elders in the North, Alhaji Tanko Yakasai speaking via a telephone chat yesterday, said President Buhari was part of the problem they are facing by not consolidating on the legacy put in place by ex-President Goodluck Jonathan who though was not a Northerner, saw Almajiri as a Nigerian problem and not a Northern problem thereby building Almajiri schools to educate the youths in the North and make them useful to themselves and the society.

He lamented the abandonment of the programme by President Buhari who he said cared less about the problem solving initiative, even though he is a Northerner.

Another Northerner and a twitter user Abubakar Hamma Galafi had twitted that ex President Goodluck Jonathan did well for the North by building Almajiri schools but now that they have a Northerner as President he could not continue with the legacy and solution initiated by ex- President Goodluck Jonathan blaming President Buhari in the process

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yakasai: GEJ Did For The North What North Could Not Do For Itself. by Viktom(m): 6:04pm On Feb 26, 2020
Buhari is Nigeria's worse president and that is completely undeniable and undefeatable

8 Likes

Re: Yakasai: GEJ Did For The North What North Could Not Do For Itself. by anibi9674: 6:07pm On Feb 26, 2020
Audio promises indeed fulfilled. Lwkmd

3 Likes

Re: Yakasai: GEJ Did For The North What North Could Not Do For Itself. by tsephanyah(f): 6:08pm On Feb 26, 2020
Gej the worst president
Re: Yakasai: GEJ Did For The North What North Could Not Do For Itself. by Nasa28(m): 6:15pm On Feb 26, 2020
Okay
Re: Yakasai: GEJ Did For The North What North Could Not Do For Itself. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 26, 2020
Buhari's agenda is to encourage almajiri's begging habit and NOT to improve their lives and make them somebody in life so they would continue to use them for their selfish gains.

Jonathan, a Christian president set up almajiri schools all over north and Buhari came and scrapped it, now introduced audio school feeding programme. Those boys would have been completing their primary education by now. They've been sent back to the streets to continue their usual begging habit the moment Buhari came to power. No single achievement recorded by this administration...I rate them zero in all they promised to deliver. All the projects they've commissioned so far are those orchestrated by the Jonathan-led administration...all of which the latter must have completed by now, if re-elected.

A government which delayed the appointment of ministers for over 6 months is billed to fail from inception. The below are the reasons Nigerians including my humble self in 2015 voted them into power, because I love my country. Jonathan could have done much more but he abated corruption which made me switched to Buhari in 2015 being war general and a former military head of state, thinking his experience would do the needful. I'm first beaten, twice shy and that's why I changed my mind last year. I made sure he didn't deserve my vote again.

Security...zero
Economy....zero
Unity of Nigeria...zero
Equity and fairness....zero
Dight against Corruption ...zero( the corruption practiced under this govt is systematic, which only smart people could detect. It's worse than the past administration)

2 Likes

Re: Yakasai: GEJ Did For The North What North Could Not Do For Itself. by ProfessorBerlin(m): 6:23pm On Feb 26, 2020
Poverty is part of an hausa man culture

Make una leave them make them suffer.

Them still dey fight for religion, I no blame them, 99 virgins dey wait for them for paradise.

In the voice of Zlatan "Who No Like Better thing"

Re: Yakasai: GEJ Did For The North What North Could Not Do For Itself. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 26, 2020
Noooooooo.

The lid should not fall off their eyes. They should allow the wards to continue roaming the streets as urchins. They should also continue lowering cut off marks to -0.5 for them.

One day, merit would be enthroned over mediocrity. Quota system will be done away with. Then the north will realize how many centuries it is behind the south.

Another pathetic reality is that while southern kids are attending schools modeled with western education curriculum, the north is choosing rather to send their kids to Islamiyya.

They think they have willing tools to manipulate during elections but they have a ticking time bomb.

Good they are waking up. That's if they don't fall back to sleep.

Good morning, North!

1 Like

Re: Yakasai: GEJ Did For The North What North Could Not Do For Itself. by Passionate888: 6:35pm On Feb 26, 2020
Buhari sef.
Audio Promises Continues

1 Like

Re: Yakasai: GEJ Did For The North What North Could Not Do For Itself. by Escalze(m): 6:51pm On Feb 26, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Yakasai: GEJ Did For The North What North Could Not Do For Itself. by punisha: 7:31pm On Feb 26, 2020
Medicine after death...

(1) (Reply)

Man Who ‘attacked’ President Buhari In Kebbi Speaks On What Transpired / Buhari Aide, Bashir Ahmed Reacts As Abia State Starts Production Of Face Masks / 'malami Risks 5 Years In Jail’ — Lawyer Speaks On Sale Of Seized Oil Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.