Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) (53234 Views)

Lionel Messi Ignored Mauricio Pochettino's Handshake After Being Substituted. / Sadio Mane Sends Alex Iwobi Back To Nigeria With Great Skill In 5-2 Win (Photos) / Barcelona Squad Left Their Dressing Room Dirty After CL Win (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by mysportdab: 6:57am On May 14, 2021
Liverpool Star Sadio Mane refused to shake Coach Jurgen Klopp after the 4-2 win against Manchester United.

Liverpool's 4-2 win was Jurgen Klopp's first ever win against Manchester United at Old Trafford.

Sadio Mane did not start the match, which came a surprise.

The Senegalese came on in the 2nd half to replace diogo jota.

After the match, Liverpool Coach Jurgen Klopp tried to shake Sadio Mane but he snubbed him and went straight down to the tunnel.

Video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DCAA8EI9L0

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by Baawaa(m): 6:58am On May 14, 2021
Good of them
Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by Lifeisgoody: 6:59am On May 14, 2021
He kept him on bench

6 Likes

Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by Nobody: 7:01am On May 14, 2021
Anger issues

E kuku sweet me. Make he vex make the team spoil patapata. Yesterday beating still dey pain me

103 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by paulolee(m): 7:54am On May 14, 2021
mane is always having issues with this coach about klopp giving him limited role..
I think its better he ask for transfer request n move to a better n bigger club if he thinks he deserves more than what klopp is giving..
mane is my best player in dt squad and i also feel bad when klopp always values dt sekfish sallah than mane n the mane I know would surely get influx of clubs trying to sign him if he choses to leave Liverpool and he would confidently walk into d starting team of all big teams in Europe..

165 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by paulolee(m): 7:57am On May 14, 2021
Lifeisgoody:
He kept him on bench
was surprised too because the reds needed dt win badly and I was expecting mane to lead d attack but klopp knows better..
firmino keeps getting so much game time even without scoring, same with d selfish sallah dt always wana score n place his own individual priorities before the team n klopp sees no problem with them but keeps making mane feels underappreciated in dt team. .
d point is dt sallah n mane aint dt closed friends off d pitch n even on d pitch but klopp doings is making mane feels like he is taking sides with sallah n dts poor player management...
to me mane is d most important player in dt squad after vvd n he deserves more than klopp is giving him..

59 Likes

Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by BigDawsNet: 7:57am On May 14, 2021
Salah also react when kept on bench

If you follow Liverpool games

The truth is those two legend are not fan of each other...

Liverpool needs to let go one of these guys

But they are not ready to loose any either

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by Righteousness2(m): 8:44am On May 14, 2021
Its all part of the game.
Inter's Conte and Lautaro Martinez just had theirs!

It's Just like our everyday life. Someone hails you today and snubs you tomorrow.
Someone hails you today and hates you tomorrow.
You can't Please Everyone!
You Just need to Focus on your assignment and everyone will fall in place or where they belong.

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by uniquetechng: 9:01am On May 14, 2021
paulolee:
mane is always having issues with this coach about klopp giving him limited role..
I think its better he ask for transfer request n move to a better n bigger club if he thinks he deserves more than what klopp is giving..
mane is my best player in dt squad and i also feel bad when klopp always values dt sekfish sallah than mane n the mane I know would surely get influx of clubs trying to sign him if he choses to leave Liverpool and he would confidently walk into d starting team of all big teams in Europe..
Salah has 30 goals and 5 assists in 48 matches this season while Mane has 12 goals so who do you think should start first
Beside Salah and Mane don't play same position, he should rather vent his anger on Diota who occupied his position while he was seated on the bench sucking.
Funny enough your best player has been shiit all season.

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by sylve11: 9:02am On May 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
It's all part of the game.

It's Just like our everyday life. Someone hails you today and snubs you tomorrow.
You Just need to Focus on your assignment and everyone will fall in place or where they belong.

Add bible verse. smiley cool

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:02am On May 14, 2021
Lol cheesy
See as him hand him coach hand for air!
Even the Man Utd Player dey look am say wetin dey happen?

What could have been wrong with him?
He wants to travel home to celebrate Salah or what?

Well, na dem sabi.
May 29th on our mind.
BLUES For Life!

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by Simeony007(m): 9:04am On May 14, 2021
Team comes first before anyone else, if he played we might not have won the match.

He wanted to be the African champion like Salah but you can't compete with in born goals scorer that is sure to deliver an average of 20 goals every season.

If he wants to leave he should, he better be sure to know that he can't be as good as Salah NO

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by Julianaa: 9:04am On May 14, 2021
Bench him till season finish

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by Sirlins(m): 9:04am On May 14, 2021
Na mistake joooorrr

1 Like

Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by ebuk4real(m): 9:04am On May 14, 2021
cool

Nawa o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by IYANGBALI: 9:04am On May 14, 2021
Who fokn cares? All I know is the Chelsea must not get the top 4

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by Hintona(f): 9:05am On May 14, 2021
Racist!

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by ekaette1621: 9:05am On May 14, 2021
Thrashing the hell out of yeye CHELSEA will give me TRIPLE ORGASM come May 29th. As for Mane and Liverpool, na their cup of tea be that.

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 9:06am On May 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
It's all part of the game.

Don't you feel Sallah and Mane need Jesus?

Wouldn't they be condemned to everlasting fire if they don't accept Christ as their personal Lord and saviour?

Please, I need answers.

13 Likes

Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by bhella10: 9:06am On May 14, 2021
Shenking grin As they say on the streets. Mane should start making arrangements with his agent. If I were Klop Mane should just be ready for the long and bumpy ride
Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by Remember1313: 9:06am On May 14, 2021
Their problem

Check my sig

1 Like

Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by DoctorDree(m): 9:06am On May 14, 2021
Social media always wanting to sell there shits no matter what,I wonder if Sadio would have slapped Juergen Klopp if Liverpool loosed yesterday!!!
Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by uniquetechng: 9:06am On May 14, 2021
BigDawsNet:
Salah also react when kept on bench

If you follow Liverpool games

The truth is those two legend are not fan of each other...

Liverpool needs to let go one of these guys

But they are not ready to loose any either
Mane should be axed, he offers very little yet moan like a little brat

1 Like

Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 9:06am On May 14, 2021
How is this news?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Members Of 1994 Eagles Receive Houses In Abuja (Photos). / Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal / Ideye Brown Exposed By White Woman, Says He's The Father Of Her Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.