Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out (68107 Views)

I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out by Amanda4life: 4:29pm On Feb 28, 2020
Yankiss:
So after two kids and ten years you are discovering that your wife is unromantic? What and what have you tried to change the situation? Is she bleeping outside? If no, have you tried to teach her and take her out to improve the situation? Have you taken her to a counselor? She could be victim of rape or such ether sexual violence as affected her love life. In that wise only maturity and tact on your side can help matters. But from your submission, u seem not to have done anything to help matters. If it's allure of another kpekus, u will meet worse problem in no time for jilting your partner. A warning.

Side Chick is the cause

Mumu man

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out by Amanda4life: 4:31pm On Feb 28, 2020
When a man cannot give head , sex will be discouraging.

Just live him to do the job, while I have a good sleep
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out by Amanda4life: 4:32pm On Feb 28, 2020
chloedogie:

Same way you see them always dragging dstv remote with you and sit with all this diet and food channels and Las Las for evening na semovita plus okro soup dem go prepare.

grin grin grin

E pain you?
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out by Daffy007: 4:56pm On Feb 28, 2020
If you are not comfortable anymore then let them separate in peace.

Check my signature if you are looking for a side hustle or want to start earning money online. Good luck
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out by tonididdy(m): 6:43pm On Feb 28, 2020
Catchfirez:

Circumcised girls don't enjoy sex and don't like sex.
Oh mine, any tribes in particular? Like urohobos?
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out by Chibesttt: 6:49pm On Feb 28, 2020
HajaraIsahJalin:
The man should try 69
which one is 69
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out by Catchfirez: 7:05pm On Feb 28, 2020
tonididdy:

Oh mine, any tribes in particular? Like urohobos?

Na Edo people dey practice am pass till date.
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out by letusbepieces: 7:12pm On Feb 28, 2020
tylesh:
How does one survive on N3000 per month?

Ok, how much exactly do you think he should pay every month as child maintenance.

No exaggeration, just a reasonable sum and be serious.
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out by hammerU: 7:22pm On Feb 28, 2020
Amanda4life:
When a man cannot give head , sex will be discouraging.

Just live him to do the job, while I have a good sleep

Oh really?

U want to sleep during action abi? angry

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out by Whizzyasqi: 8:27pm On Feb 28, 2020
F**kd
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out by olabrinks(f): 8:58pm On Feb 28, 2020
letusbepieces:

Ok, how much exactly do you think he should pay every month as child maintenance.

No exaggeration, just a reasonable sum and be serious.
at least 30k for crying out loud.
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out by larryking540: 9:40pm On Feb 28, 2020
Catchfirez:
The result of circumcision in girls.

As in emmm,,,no be small,I meet some that year ,I completely made up my mind to always test a car before placing Money oo,,,,
The girls are just like log of timber wood ,,if ur finger them ,u fit end up seeing blood for hand while u day sweat with water dripping down ur face bro na if u don finish let me know she go day tell u ,

Baba I day advise people ok,,,test ur babe ,look Watin u wan day chop for life before u go put money down oooo,else na OYO u day o
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out by larryking540: 9:41pm On Feb 28, 2020
olabrinks:
at least 30k for crying out loud.
U be thief ooo
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out by bengasyl(m): 9:56pm On Feb 28, 2020
Hhenryy:

That woman has been circumcised. Most Naija women above 20yrs old are like that. But the Federal Government is trying to put an end to the barbaric practice now.

Catchfirez:

Na Edo people dey practice am pass till date.
Catchfirez:

Circumcised girls don't enjoy sex and don't like sex.

Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out by SURElee(f): 10:37pm On Feb 28, 2020
3,000 monthly maintenance fee for 2kids?biko how much is a rubber of rice or beans or cartoon of biscuit now sef?

Court marriage in naija is just a sham.
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out by olabrinks(f): 11:38pm On Feb 28, 2020
larryking540:

U be thief ooo
to feed two children, buy their things, school fees. Excuse me, 30k is too small sef. What rubbish
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out by larryking540: 6:29am On Feb 29, 2020
olabrinks:
to feed two children, buy their things, school fees. Excuse me, 30k is too small sef. What rubbish

That's why they say 2 head better pass one head ,,,
It's difficulty raising a kid alone but if even 30k isn't enough then u just have to manage the little u receive
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out by olabrinks(f): 7:22am On Feb 29, 2020
larryking540:

That's why they say 2 head better pass one head ,,,
It's difficulty raising a kid alone but if even 30k isn't enough then u just have to manage the little u receive
or maybe the father has to work harder to provide more for his children.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... / Man Kills Big Catfish For His Wife To Celebrate The Birth Of Their Baby Boy / Gas Explosion Kills Lady In Jos, 26 Days After Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.