Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,606 members, 7,851,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:55 PM

Help! First Bank Deducted 97,000 From My Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help! First Bank Deducted 97,000 From My Account (1359 Views)

Access Bank Deducted 2,500 For Coronation House Hold Insurance. What Is That? / How Late Ossy Ojukwu Saved His Boy Who Stole His $20,000 From Being Lynched / First Bank Deducted 2k From My Account Without Any Transactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! First Bank Deducted 97,000 From My Account by Bonn01: 1:55pm On Feb 27, 2020
Forgive me if I make some errors while typing, I'm currently in distress.

Yesterday someone sent a sum of money to my account and I went to make a withdrawal afterwards. After the above transactions , I checked the first bank mobile app and my balance was still intact. I woke up this morning and noticed my data has finished and immediately I tried recharging only to get the insufficient funds message. I was surprised and I quickly checked the mobile app and requested for a mini statement and to my greatest surprise, 97600 naira disappeared from my account and there was no alert or any transaction that reflected the removal of the 97600 from my account and all that was left in my account was just 166 naira. I quickly rushed to the bank to lodge a complaint. The customer care representative told me someone initiated 4 transactions of 50,000 , 20,000 twice , 5000 and 1000 that were pending. I told him I didn't initiate any of those transactions. He told me that If the transactions are successful which he prayed won't be, I have to come back to lodge complaint and if not I have to wait till march 28th before my account will be credited with the said amount.

what can I do? because I need the money next week

1 Like

Re: Help! First Bank Deducted 97,000 From My Account by daddytime(m): 2:04pm On Feb 27, 2020
You have thieves with access to your phone around you.

The person must have been busy while you were asleep.

1 Like

Re: Help! First Bank Deducted 97,000 From My Account by 1030(m): 2:10pm On Feb 27, 2020
This transaction was done through international web site and the seller hope to have value on or before 28th.

Go back to firstbank and ask for Head Branch Services,you will be advise to fill form to recall the transaction but ensure you fill 4 different forms since is not a single transaction,once this is done the bank will cancel the transaction and the lien placed on your account will be release to enable you have access to your money.

Please note that the ATM PIN on your card has been compromised,you will need to change the PIN immediately but don't change the physical card for now because the reversal will still pass through the PAN details.

You can as well call First bank customer care on 014485500 or send a mail to firstcontact@firstbanknigeria.com.

Wishing you the best.

Thank you
Re: Help! First Bank Deducted 97,000 From My Account by glorydina: 2:40pm On Feb 27, 2020
First bank do deduct my money too but small small change like #200, #300, or #500.

I haven't confronted them yet but I hope to do so soon so they won't do more than that.
Re: Help! First Bank Deducted 97,000 From My Account by Bonn01: 6:49am On Feb 28, 2020
1030:
This transaction was done through international web site and the seller hope to have value on or before 28th.

Go back to firstbank and ask for Head Branch Services,you will be advise to fill form to recall the transaction but ensure you fill 4 different forms since is not a single transaction,once this is done the bank will cancel the transaction and the lien placed on your account will be release to enable you have access to your money.

Please note that the ATM PIN on your card has been compromised,you will need to change the PIN immediately but don't change the physical card for now because the reversal will still pass through the PAN details.

You can as well call First bank customer care on 014485500 or send a mail to firstcontact@firstbanknigeria.com.

Wishing you the best.

Thank you
Thank you for your response. I'm just baffle how someone initiated a transaction and I didn't get a token to confirm if I was the one initiating the transaction. I have filled the form.
Re: Help! First Bank Deducted 97,000 From My Account by Bonn01: 7:26pm On May 23, 2020
I will be giving the full details of everything that happened soon.

1 Like

Re: Help! First Bank Deducted 97,000 From My Account by Coolabbie: 7:31pm On May 23, 2020
Bonn01:
I will be giving the full details of everything that happened soon.
Waiting
Re: Help! First Bank Deducted 97,000 From My Account by Bonn01: 9:02pm On May 23, 2020

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Pay For E-fax With Paypal Or Credit Card / Make 500,000 Naira Monthly And More As A Member Of Firstinland Bank Sapphire Fla / Any Business To Start With #30000-#50000 ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.