Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Abia State Government Provide Over Sizes Rubber Sandals To Pupils. . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State Government Provide Over Sizes Rubber Sandals To Pupils. . (3811 Views)

Tinubu Group Gives Scholarship To Pupils In Offa, Kwara State (vid) / Asiwaju International School Gives One Year Free Education To Pupils In Bauchi / Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia State Government Provide Over Sizes Rubber Sandals To Pupils. . by johnmartus(m): 2:13pm On Feb 27, 2020
Abia state government gave out over sizes sandals to their pupils. Very useless and heartless government.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State Government Provide Over Sizes Rubber Sandals To Pupils. . by Foxman19: 2:21pm On Feb 27, 2020
grin wink grin developer have suffer again. I keep saying this give them biafra Somalia will be a child play. No mission and no vision.

After the civil war Awolowo clothed them feed them gave them money. Despite this they still blame him and criticize him till today.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abia State Government Provide Over Sizes Rubber Sandals To Pupils. . by cRobo: 2:28pm On Feb 27, 2020
I won't say a word

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Government Provide Over Sizes Rubber Sandals To Pupils. . by JasonScoolari: 2:29pm On Feb 27, 2020
Even though the sandals is oversize, atleast, it will motivate those kids to learn and take their studies serious unlike some people we know who will enrol their children into street begging and thereby turning them into first class terrorist.

16 Likes

Re: Abia State Government Provide Over Sizes Rubber Sandals To Pupils. . by ghettokid1(m): 2:29pm On Feb 27, 2020
johnmartus:
Abia state government gave out over sizes sandals to their pupils. Very useless and heartless government.
Useless post
Useless Op

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia State Government Provide Over Sizes Rubber Sandals To Pupils. . by johnmartus(m): 2:39pm On Feb 27, 2020
Ah what is useless here? Why you guys always like harbouring bad leaders in your region. But you good at criticizing northern.
ghettokid1:

Useless post
Useless Op

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State Government Provide Over Sizes Rubber Sandals To Pupils. . by ghettokid1(m): 2:41pm On Feb 27, 2020
johnmartus:
Ah what is useless here? Why you guys always like harbouring bad leaders in your region. But you good at criticizing northern.
Did you see source?
Let me shut up to avoid collecting ban.

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Government Provide Over Sizes Rubber Sandals To Pupils. . by johnmartus(m): 2:42pm On Feb 27, 2020
I give up on you ibo on nairaland. If its north that this thing happen people like you wouldn't allow us to rest.
You give me something that I can't use I consider it useless. So this gesture will not encourage but discourage.
JasonScoolari:
Even though the sandals is oversize, atleast, it will motivate those kids to learn and take their studies serious unlike some people we know who will enrol their children into street begging and thereby turning them into first class terrorist.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abia State Government Provide Over Sizes Rubber Sandals To Pupils. . by positivelord: 2:43pm On Feb 27, 2020
op...yoloba and their way. I never see....OP what is the name of the school. is there anything in that picture to indicate
its Abia

5 Likes

Re: Abia State Government Provide Over Sizes Rubber Sandals To Pupils. . by JasonScoolari: 2:46pm On Feb 27, 2020
johnmartus:
I give up on you ibo on nairaland. If its north that this thing happen people like you wouldn't allow us to rest.
You give me something that I can't use I consider it useless. So this gesture will not encourage but discourage.
If you like give up on yourself, that's none of my business....

Have a lovely day.

8 Likes

Re: Abia State Government Provide Over Sizes Rubber Sandals To Pupils. . by Simplebeauty: 2:46pm On Feb 27, 2020
grin angry
Re: Abia State Government Provide Over Sizes Rubber Sandals To Pupils. . by johnmartus(m): 2:55pm On Feb 27, 2020
Which source are you talking about. Its obvious and this pic was threading on Facebook.
ghettokid1:

Did you see source?
Let me shut up to avoid collecting ban.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia State Government Provide Over Sizes Rubber Sandals To Pupils. . by johnmartus(m): 2:58pm On Feb 27, 2020
Why this thing really pain you? Are you the chief security of the state ,are you part of the state executive ? Let join hands together and fight our common enemy. Can ikepazu give his relative this kind of sandals?
JasonScoolari:
If you like give up on yourself, that's none of my business....

Have a lovely day.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia State Government Provide Over Sizes Rubber Sandals To Pupils. . by johnmartus(m): 3:01pm On Feb 27, 2020
Stop abusing someone parents. Your action show that you lack home training.
JasonScoolari:
Does he even reason at all?

Kindly help yourself not to be like him.

Au revoir!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia State Government Provide Over Sizes Rubber Sandals To Pupils. . by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 27, 2020
johnmartus:

First and foremost this is not Abia state.

3 Likes

Re: Abia State Government Provide Over Sizes Rubber Sandals To Pupils. . by Godons1: 3:03pm On Feb 27, 2020
Igbo's Amaka. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State Government Provide Over Sizes Rubber Sandals To Pupils. . by johnmartus(m): 3:20pm On Feb 27, 2020
Stop lying. This is Umahia North, St. Bridget's ...
Primary school.
MelesZenawi:

First and foremost this is not Abia state.

4 Likes

Re: Abia State Government Provide Over Sizes Rubber Sandals To Pupils. . by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 27, 2020
johnmartus:
Stop lying. This is Umahia North, St. Bridget's ...
Primary school.

Umuahia get north?

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Government Provide Over Sizes Rubber Sandals To Pupils. . by johnmartus(m): 3:22pm On Feb 27, 2020
Are you from Abia state or you keep your mouth shut. Where is Abia1son.
MelesZenawi:

Umuahia get north?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia State Government Provide Over Sizes Rubber Sandals To Pupils. . by NwaOhafia: 3:23pm On Feb 27, 2020
Na lie and your hate for the Ibo people go kill you for there.

https://www.nairaland.com/4365032/governor-kenya-donates-oversized-shoes

7 Likes

Re: Abia State Government Provide Over Sizes Rubber Sandals To Pupils. . by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 27, 2020
johnmartus:
Are you from Abia state or you keep your mouth shut. Where is Abia1son.

And are u from Abia state?

1 Like

Re: Abia State Government Provide Over Sizes Rubber Sandals To Pupils. . by ikpuchinonye1994: 3:26pm On Feb 27, 2020
Stop spreading false information, this pictures has been on the internet for a long time now..

3 Likes

Re: Abia State Government Provide Over Sizes Rubber Sandals To Pupils. . by Unbiased1: 3:29pm On Feb 27, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
This Op won kill me with laugh.
This picture was first posted as a pic from Kenya next, it was showcased as a pic from Imo and now Abia

4 Likes

Re: Abia State Government Provide Over Sizes Rubber Sandals To Pupils. . by MDBrand: 4:13pm On Feb 27, 2020
Op you are very stupid

4 Likes

Re: Abia State Government Provide Over Sizes Rubber Sandals To Pupils. . by johnmartus(m): 4:28pm On Feb 27, 2020
God forbid.
MelesZenawi:

And are u from Abia state?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hausa/fulani Contributes More In Lagos, Swest Economy Than The Igbos / PDP Commends Nigerians For Their Resilience Despite Challenges of 2020 / Fulani Revenge: You People Should Study The Fulanis(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.