Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,821 members, 7,831,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Nigerians Protest Against Buhari’s Government In Canada Over Insecurity, Others - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Protest Against Buhari’s Government In Canada Over Insecurity, Others (32348 Views)

Nigerians Protest In Abuja Over Russian Invasion Of Ukraine / El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Protest At The Iranian Embassy (Photo) / Nigerians Protest In UK Against Nigerian Government Over Insecurity (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Protest Against Buhari’s Government In Canada Over Insecurity, Others by WorWorBoy: 8:49pm On Feb 27, 2020
Urchman200:
I feel like insulting u,it pains me when people condemn the effort of others and they are not ready to make their own.
Go fvck yourself
Re: Nigerians Protest Against Buhari’s Government In Canada Over Insecurity, Others by TemmyT002(m): 8:52pm On Feb 27, 2020
DSS will not go and arrest them now o
Re: Nigerians Protest Against Buhari’s Government In Canada Over Insecurity, Others by Commentor: 8:53pm On Feb 27, 2020
Sweeetheart:

you're shameless my guy, there is nothing you will say that will change that

you're loosing your sanity because of politics

Learn to spell before even attempting to challenge me.

COWARD.
Re: Nigerians Protest Against Buhari’s Government In Canada Over Insecurity, Others by ZombieHUNT: 8:54pm On Feb 27, 2020
calgenius:
That's ur opinion...
Let's hear your opinion...?
Re: Nigerians Protest Against Buhari’s Government In Canada Over Insecurity, Others by redsun(m): 8:55pm On Feb 27, 2020
NOL2dworld:
Dont waste your time protesting, this maalu will not listen.. Just be thankfuk that U are free..

Is that a true saying of iman? Or just a jest? If it true, I trowway respect for him.
Re: Nigerians Protest Against Buhari’s Government In Canada Over Insecurity, Others by Emmasnoop(m): 8:55pm On Feb 27, 2020
Hhansome:
Cowards!

Quiet your dirty mouth mumu, Una nor won hear the truth.
Re: Nigerians Protest Against Buhari’s Government In Canada Over Insecurity, Others by Sunsets: 8:56pm On Feb 27, 2020
Nigerians in Canada protest against Buhari's government in far away Canada.
dre11:
The group asked Buhari to immediately resign from office following the rising spate of insecurity and poverty in the country.

http://saharareporters.com/2020/02/27/nigerians-protest-against-buhari%E2%80%99s-government-canada-over-insecurity-others
Re: Nigerians Protest Against Buhari’s Government In Canada Over Insecurity, Others by vertueptime: 9:02pm On Feb 27, 2020
dre11:
The group asked Buhari to immediately resign from office following the rising spate of insecurity and poverty in the country.

http://saharareporters.com/2020/02/27/nigerians-protest-against-buhari%E2%80%99s-government-canada-over-insecurity-others

Should be replicated nation wide
Re: Nigerians Protest Against Buhari’s Government In Canada Over Insecurity, Others by Staro: 9:03pm On Feb 27, 2020
Buhari is Nigeria's worst president
ever
Re: Nigerians Protest Against Buhari’s Government In Canada Over Insecurity, Others by showafrica(m): 9:03pm On Feb 27, 2020
Hhansome:
Cowards!

No mind them, they are talking to there selves
Re: Nigerians Protest Against Buhari’s Government In Canada Over Insecurity, Others by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 27, 2020
tsephanyah:
Lol..

You are stupid
Re: Nigerians Protest Against Buhari’s Government In Canada Over Insecurity, Others by Alutaslim(f): 9:17pm On Feb 27, 2020
buhari is a beast. Fatherism of boko haram, sponsporship of herds men. The blood of the innocent u've sent to their early grave will hunt for ur life, and DAT of ur family. You shall know no peace. You will die a miserable death.
Re: Nigerians Protest Against Buhari’s Government In Canada Over Insecurity, Others by Alanpoza007: 9:19pm On Feb 27, 2020
noblealuu:

You won't see that miscreant mannerbbqgrills or whatever he's called on a thread like this. Crawl out and defend the indefensible. The name of the convener is that of Yoruba origin. Otherwise, they'll term it IPOB.
That manna whatever guy is the most irritating and senseless oaf on this forum. Whenever I see his comments, there's this anger that suddenly brews in me.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Protest Against Buhari’s Government In Canada Over Insecurity, Others by NGpatriot: 9:20pm On Feb 27, 2020
I see 2 Igbos carrying placards.

NEXT..
Re: Nigerians Protest Against Buhari’s Government In Canada Over Insecurity, Others by Alanpoza007: 9:22pm On Feb 27, 2020
Commentor:

Gerrout.

Why aren't you out on the street protesting?

Armchair warrior.
You want your untrained and illiterate policemen to use him for shooting practice right?
Re: Nigerians Protest Against Buhari’s Government In Canada Over Insecurity, Others by Onlyonebuhari: 9:23pm On Feb 27, 2020
dre11:

Biafra people's republic
Re: Nigerians Protest Against Buhari’s Government In Canada Over Insecurity, Others by Sweeetheart(m): 9:25pm On Feb 27, 2020
Commentor:

COWARD.

you're loosing your sanity I know what I'm writing kid

you're sanity is depreciating because of partisan politics. I will rubbish you here without wasting no time

the cow you defend with all your life here don't have a WAEC certificate. how many time have you corrected his grammatical blunder and nonsense write up that had embarrassed you home &abroad grin

this is why I said your sanity is gone forever
Re: Nigerians Protest Against Buhari’s Government In Canada Over Insecurity, Others by noblealuu: 9:29pm On Feb 27, 2020
Alanpoza007:

That manna whatever guy is the most irritating and senseless oaf on this forum. Whenever I see his comments, there's this anger that suddenly brews in me.

That guy's irritating and nauseating no be small...
Re: Nigerians Protest Against Buhari’s Government In Canada Over Insecurity, Others by Amudeneogu: 9:29pm On Feb 27, 2020
How can stop the killing when they are using everything to do politics, change your service chiefs you said no, sentence captured Boko haram members to jail for a murder you said they have repented therefore they should be release and rehabilitate but all the criminals that are inside prisons today are not good to be release and rehabilitate
Re: Nigerians Protest Against Buhari’s Government In Canada Over Insecurity, Others by Commentor: 9:30pm On Feb 27, 2020
Sweeetheart:

you're loosing your sanity I know what I'm writing kid

you're sanity is depreciating because of partisan politics. I will rubbish you here without wasting no time

the cow you defend with all your life here don't have a WAEC certificate. how many time have you corrected his grammatical blunder and nonsense write up that had embarrassed you home &abroad grin

this is why I said your sanity is gone forever

Attend night school.

You are incoherent.
Re: Nigerians Protest Against Buhari’s Government In Canada Over Insecurity, Others by Prosperity687: 9:32pm On Feb 27, 2020
see below
Re: Nigerians Protest Against Buhari’s Government In Canada Over Insecurity, Others by Urchman200: 9:48pm On Feb 27, 2020
WorWorBoy:
Go fvck yourself
na so u take chop ban
Re: Nigerians Protest Against Buhari’s Government In Canada Over Insecurity, Others by Nmezor(f): 9:51pm On Feb 27, 2020
Nice one from dem...Tyrant bubu has really failed us.There was indeed a country
Re: Nigerians Protest Against Buhari’s Government In Canada Over Insecurity, Others by Jaqenhghar: 10:20pm On Feb 27, 2020
Why are they protesting. The donkeys at home are comfortable with the pain and misery
Re: Nigerians Protest Against Buhari’s Government In Canada Over Insecurity, Others by Sweeetheart(m): 10:47pm On Feb 27, 2020
Commentor:

Attend night school.

You are incoherent.

the morning school you attended no be a quota illiterate u dey use am defend here ?

one kobo shame u no get grin
Re: Nigerians Protest Against Buhari’s Government In Canada Over Insecurity, Others by Commentor: 11:01pm On Feb 27, 2020
Sweeetheart:

the morning school you attended no be a quota illiterate u dey use am defend here ?

one kobo shame u no get grin

Your president.

When he passes by you stand still.

Nothing you can do about it.
Re: Nigerians Protest Against Buhari’s Government In Canada Over Insecurity, Others by Stormywolf: 11:31pm On Feb 27, 2020
[s]
Commentor:

Your president.

When he passes by you stand still.

Nothing you can do about it.
[/s]
Re: Nigerians Protest Against Buhari’s Government In Canada Over Insecurity, Others by Stormywolf: 11:37pm On Feb 27, 2020
[s]
Commentor:

Attend night school.

You are incoherent.
[/s]
Re: Nigerians Protest Against Buhari’s Government In Canada Over Insecurity, Others by Stormywolf: 11:50pm On Feb 27, 2020
[s]
Commentor:

COWARD.
[/s]
Re: Nigerians Protest Against Buhari’s Government In Canada Over Insecurity, Others by Bekool(m): 11:52pm On Feb 27, 2020
dre11:

Buharideens will soon label them ipob members.
Re: Nigerians Protest Against Buhari’s Government In Canada Over Insecurity, Others by executive12: 12:45am On Feb 28, 2020
Bar1941:
Are they telling me this small crowd is all they can get in this era of Canada recording high inflow of Nigerians? Candidly Buhari failed Nigeria in the area of security, a far more inclusive protests by Nigerians in the Diaspora is needed to show this government has failed.

It's not easy to participate when guys are busy hustling to earn a living.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UK Special Forces Operated Secretly In Nigeria – AOAV / I Am A Married Woman - Kogi APC Governorship Candidate, Ododo Says At Campaign / Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Nigerian Students In Malaysia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.