Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Photo Of Soldier Who Killed Four Of His Colleagues And Himself Emerges Online - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Soldier Who Killed Four Of His Colleagues And Himself Emerges Online (8784 Views)

Americans React To Arrest Of Soldier, Harrison Friday Who Supported Protesters / Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno / Burial Of Soldier Emeka George 'Okadigbo' Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Soldier Who Killed Four Of His Colleagues And Himself Emerges Online by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 27, 2020
Dogo Shettima, an aide to Babagana Zulum, governor of Borno state, has shared the photo of the soldier who killed four of his colleagues and then committed suicide at the Army Super Camp 15, located at Malam Fatori in Borno state in the early hours of Wednesday February 26th.

According to Dogo, the deceased soldier’s action is suspected to have been caused by depression and trauma.

https://www.rapidgist.com/photo-of-soldier-who-killed-four-of-his-colleagues-and-himself-emerges-online/

Re: Photo Of Soldier Who Killed Four Of His Colleagues And Himself Emerges Online by ugwusunday(m): 3:39pm On Feb 27, 2020
Village EFCC don get am

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Soldier Who Killed Four Of His Colleagues And Himself Emerges Online by Passovile: 3:39pm On Feb 27, 2020
So sad.. Never seen this kind of govt before

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Soldier Who Killed Four Of His Colleagues And Himself Emerges Online by Citytrend: 3:41pm On Feb 27, 2020
Honestly things like this is something you cannot avoid in the camp. Which is why we need regular reorientation among our uniform men

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Soldier Who Killed Four Of His Colleagues And Himself Emerges Online by XANDERBOY85: 3:41pm On Feb 27, 2020
The guy is a victim as well!

This is what you get when the likes of Buhari, Buratai and Lie Mohammed would rather pretend all is going well and according to plan, while sweeping all unsavoury issues pertaining to this war and welfare of soldiers under the carpet!

10 Likes

Re: Photo Of Soldier Who Killed Four Of His Colleagues And Himself Emerges Online by Commentor: 3:44pm On Feb 27, 2020
XANDERBOY85:
The guy is a victim as well!

This is what you get when the likes of Buhari, Buratai and Lie Mohammed would rather pretend all is going well and according to plan, while sweeping all unsavoury issues pertaining to this war and welfare of soldiers under the carpet!

And all the soldiers in USA suffering PTSD are because of Buhari too.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Soldier Who Killed Four Of His Colleagues And Himself Emerges Online by Lawgod247: 3:45pm On Feb 27, 2020
Ok
Re: Photo Of Soldier Who Killed Four Of His Colleagues And Himself Emerges Online by saaron(m): 3:45pm On Feb 27, 2020
The soldier should have directed his agression on the fulani regime releasing dozens of boko haram terrorist under guise of repentance.
A regime that releases thousands of boko haram members is nothing but a terrorist regime.
ONE NIGERIA IS DEAD.

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of Soldier Who Killed Four Of His Colleagues And Himself Emerges Online by Abfinest007(m): 3:47pm On Feb 27, 2020
frustration cause it
Re: Photo Of Soldier Who Killed Four Of His Colleagues And Himself Emerges Online by GamalNasser: 3:49pm On Feb 27, 2020
The Buhari regime is not honoring the tour of duty rotation of these soldiers , how can one man be at the war front for four years straight like that ? Can you see the frustration on his face from this picture ?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Soldier Who Killed Four Of His Colleagues And Himself Emerges Online by dignity33: 3:54pm On Feb 27, 2020
A Boko haram sympathizer he would have take his frustration to Boko haram atleast wear suicide vest and enter BK camp not killing those colleague who still want to live or he would rather take his frustration to Buhari during his visit. What a nonsense

9 Likes

Re: Photo Of Soldier Who Killed Four Of His Colleagues And Himself Emerges Online by Fasindo: 4:10pm On Feb 27, 2020
shocked

Its a pity.

This clearly shows that Boko Haram are well managed nd have good welfare more than Nigerian soldiers.
I must first appreciate Shekau for being able to manage his boys more than Buhari nd Burutai

For over 10yrs Boko Haram has been in operation I have never heard that they turned their gun on themselves.

I will rather join my community vigilante than to be a Major in Nigerian army.
While boko haram are killing soldiers, soldiers are in turn killing themselves meanwhile the captured boko haram are being released by Federal Govt.

8 Likes

Re: Photo Of Soldier Who Killed Four Of His Colleagues And Himself Emerges Online by Racoon(m): 4:10pm On Feb 27, 2020
PTSD things.Too bad but he must be investigated and punished accordingly.
Re: Photo Of Soldier Who Killed Four Of His Colleagues And Himself Emerges Online by Phygo(m): 4:12pm On Feb 27, 2020
Blame it on Akpo...

"I will kill u and face the consequences" .. This common language with trigger rugged men who are privileged to possess arm.

Face the consequences dude! sad
Re: Photo Of Soldier Who Killed Four Of His Colleagues And Himself Emerges Online by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 27, 2020
PTSD is real among most of this soldiers.. Some are really depressed and tired..

The fact that you are hearing news of the people killing your friends are being released all in the name of rehabilitation can lead any man on edge....

RIP... You are also a victim
Re: Photo Of Soldier Who Killed Four Of His Colleagues And Himself Emerges Online by OdefaGirl(f): 4:27pm On Feb 27, 2020
These top officials can be really mean.....they deliberately leave some people to die by the guns of Boko Haram.......
He should have taken his own alone and not his colleagues that are still clinging unto hope....
Re: Photo Of Soldier Who Killed Four Of His Colleagues And Himself Emerges Online by Biafrarep(m): 4:37pm On Feb 27, 2020
dignity33:
A Boko haram sympathizer he would have take his frustration to Boko haram atleast wear suicide vest and enter BK camp not killing those colleague who still want to live or he would rather take his frustration to Buhari during his visit. What a nonsense

Are you even sure he is not among the 'repented' Boko Haram recruits? That guy in the picture looks like the devil himself. I really pity Southerners in NA. Nothing, I repeat NOTHING will make me join the NA even if you will pay me one million naira monthly.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Soldier Who Killed Four Of His Colleagues And Himself Emerges Online by Makemefit12op(m): 4:43pm On Feb 27, 2020
He can't withstand the pains of seeing the release boko haram terrorist in the zoo society cry cry
Re: Photo Of Soldier Who Killed Four Of His Colleagues And Himself Emerges Online by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 4:45pm On Feb 27, 2020
A nigga once said: Fighting insurgency for four years, only for you to hear that the boko boys you managed to capture have now been realesed...

And you say he should'nt act in an abnormal manner..

I wonder why the soldiers are even still wasting their time. Suffering for no good reason and call it fighting for your country.....
Re: Photo Of Soldier Who Killed Four Of His Colleagues And Himself Emerges Online by Jayrockk: 4:45pm On Feb 27, 2020
Nigga finna rot in hell
Re: Photo Of Soldier Who Killed Four Of His Colleagues And Himself Emerges Online by Talknochip(m): 4:51pm On Feb 27, 2020
May their selfless soul RIP. He look very unhappy. There are many stories of how some soldiers & officers are posted to the NE by their superiors as punishment for one offence or the other. There are also stories of how some pay their superiors to stay away from the NE. The army is suppose to have a six months tour of duty policy. Hoping this soldiers did not die as a result of non implementation of this policy?!
Re: Photo Of Soldier Who Killed Four Of His Colleagues And Himself Emerges Online by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 27, 2020
It is well..
Re: Photo Of Soldier Who Killed Four Of His Colleagues And Himself Emerges Online by Lagbaja01(m): 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2020
Ehya....While one oga at the top is busy welcoming the so called "repentant bokoharam" into the society
Re: Photo Of Soldier Who Killed Four Of His Colleagues And Himself Emerges Online by KingSatan: 5:37pm On Feb 27, 2020
THEY ARE BUSY WORKING ON ABSOLVING THE SO-CALLED "REPENTED'' BOKO HARAM INSURGENTS INTO THE ARMY, INSTEAD OF ENSURING THAT THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN IN THE FRONTLINES ARE GIVEN A CHANCE TO EXPERIENCE CIVILIZATION, MEET THEIR LOVED ONES AND PUT THEIR HEADS TOGETHER.

EVERYWHERE STINKS OF GROSS INCOMPETENCY.

THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE PSYCHOLOGISTS IN THE BATTALION HQ AND CONTONEMENTS. ALL THEY KNOW IS GUN AND BULLETS.

HOW WOULD THEY DETECT EARLY SIGNS OF PTSD?

DO THEY EVEN KNOW WHAT IT IS? AFTERALL IF HE IS NOT DEAD OR WOUNDED, THEN HE SHOULD BE IN THE BATTLEFIELD.

TO THOSE READING MY COMMENTS, PLEASE LISTEN TO ME AND FOLLOW MY ADVICE.

1. NEVER ENGAGE YOUR CHILDREN TO SINGLE CITIZENSHIP. EVEN IF THEY WERE BORN IN NIGERIA, PLEASE MAKE SURE THEY GET CITIZENSHIP IN ANOTHER COUNTRY. IT DOESNT MATTER IF ITS AN AFRICAN COUNTRY.

2. NEVER ALLOW YOUR CHILDREN TO SERVE IN NIGERIA'S MILITARY. ITS A WASTE OF TIME AND LIFE.
Re: Photo Of Soldier Who Killed Four Of His Colleagues And Himself Emerges Online by abumeinben(m): 5:53pm On Feb 27, 2020
Saw a video on twitter about gallant soldiers collapsing due to dehydration. They were not supplied water let alone food, just imagine what'd happen to ammunitions supply.

All these kill morale, motivations, will to fight. The feelings of hearing some politicians fund those bastards. The thought of hearing politicians are planning to set up bokoharam ministry of agency for amnesty. Crazy.

Reminds me of the poem "Born In to This" by Charles Bukowski.
Re: Photo Of Soldier Who Killed Four Of His Colleagues And Himself Emerges Online by itsme01: 6:59pm On Feb 27, 2020
for a fact his name tag ends with "MY" and he looks southern, I bet he was left on tour for far too long and got fed up
Re: Photo Of Soldier Who Killed Four Of His Colleagues And Himself Emerges Online by richesbhc(m): 7:20pm On Feb 27, 2020
The greatest disaster a man can bring upon himself is joining the Nigeria Army right under this Buhari regime, it is better to do site Labour work or learn a job than to join the military. If you eventually die in the line of battle God will send you straight to hell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Soldier Who Killed Four Of His Colleagues And Himself Emerges Online by juman(m): 8:01pm On Feb 27, 2020
In the battlefield for four years!
APC is equal to PDP.
Re: Photo Of Soldier Who Killed Four Of His Colleagues And Himself Emerges Online by jom28gy(m): 8:24pm On Feb 27, 2020
maybe he has taken gbana

(1) (2) (Reply)

GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) / UPDATE: Tambuwal Should Apply For Protection–police / Federal Government Paid December Salary On Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.