Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend (76946 Views)

Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video / Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland / A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by frozen70(f): 9:01am On Feb 28, 2020
Kelechi009:

No oh, I am working late nights, that's why I'm still awake & then boom, I found you online at the same time.

Anyway, I just heard Corona virus case has now been found in Lagos, so be careful please.

I can't Marry you in the future if you are dead, I practically need you to stay alive, so we can end up together.

Lol, may God preserve our lives
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 28, 2020
DavidEsq:
Goat. Is all I can say.

It was not Messi that wanted to jump into Lagoon, they said a Nigerian.

grin
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by DavidEsq(m): 9:04am On Feb 28, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

It was not Messi that wanted to jump into Lagoon, they said a Nigerian.

grin
Ode ni e grin grin grin
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by JaceBlaze: 9:10am On Feb 28, 2020
I would rather suffer the hails and storms of this life than kill myself over any human being on this planet.Why even give anyone the satisfaction that your life is not worth living without them?
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by laiza(m): 9:17am On Feb 28, 2020
Ifesinachi22:
I suffered a heartbreak just yesterday.
But i won't commit suicide because of her.

To even imagine it was still that yesterday that i bought a phone for her. She lost her phone and put her Sim in her roommates 2nd phone. I emptied myself and bought a phone for her. She saw my ex pics on my phone and flayed up calling me many names, a womaniser that can sacrifice anything to have her tight pussy. The thank you she will tell me is that am a womaniser that she's done with me. The insult was too much that i blocked her yesterday. I unblocked her this morning and made a threat that if she leaves I'll release her nude. With this i pinned her down. I love her so much and can go to any length to keep her. Am never going to release her nude. But she calmed down immediately she heard this. She has been seeking for advice on Facebook groups the whole of this evening. I've been seeing her "i need advice" on Facebook groups.

She has been loyal since 2pm that i told her this.

Am the boss grin grin
Sorry to burst your bubble mister, that doesn't make you a boss. It only shows how desperate and an asshole you are. And the lady is nothing but a thief and a coward. The two of you deserve each other.
Why threaten a lady you claim to love with the release of her nudes? And I really don't get it why she calmed down. If anyone tries that rubbish with me I will even beat you to it by releasing my own nudes myself. Hell will not freeze and life will definitely continue. People will call me names and you will lose some few people but gain lots more. Trust me if I can share my nudes with you then I can share it with the whole world.
One question tho....what will happen when she eventually see the answer she seek or she leaves you?
Word of advice; always think things through before embarking on it. It's just nudes for chrissakes!!!

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by lucky4west: 9:31am On Feb 28, 2020
what a silly excuse, with the number of women we have around, just turn and pick the next lady/girl for date and move on
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by SamuelTurner(m): 9:31am On Feb 28, 2020
CeterisXVII:

Una don start....what is SBA, nah?
sweet boys association
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 28, 2020
Ifesinachi22:

To even imagine it was still that yesterday that i bought a phone for her. She lost her phone and put her Sim in her roommates 2nd phone. I emptied myself and bought a phone for her. She saw my ex pics on my phone and flayed up calling me many names, a womaniser that can sacrifice anything to have her tight pussy. The thank you she will tell me is that am a womaniser that she's done with me. The insult was too much that i blocked her yesterday. I unblocked her this morning and made a threat that if she leaves I'll release her nude. With this i pinned her down. I love her so much and can go to any length to keep her. Am never going to release her nude. But she calmed down immediately she heard this. She has been seeking for advice on Facebook groups the whole of this evening. I've been seeing her "i need advice" on Facebook groups.

Am the boss grin grin
you need help, and admission in a psychiatric ward

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Sleekmilan01(m): 10:02am On Feb 28, 2020
Ifesinachi22:

Am the boss grin grin

That's how to pin a lady down,that's if u actually have the nude
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by luvlyNk1(f): 10:15am On Feb 28, 2020
oluwaseyi000:

No, you ain't the boss

Don't ever threaten to release someone nude especially if you ain't absolutely sure you are the only one that have it, if someone else ever releases her nude you will be the first suspect and may get yourself into trouble you know nothing about

On the side note: releasing someone nude is absolutely childish, immature and can turn a one-time lovers to a lifetime enemy, remember there is no going back after releasing it, you can't unrelease it, deleting it is just a cosmetic approach to a deep wound it's of no use, so many people will have downloaded or move it to another platform

I wish you two get back together as you claim you really love her and allay her fear that your threat is just empty words with no plan of implementation now or ever

To the ladies stop sending your nude to any guy, not your boyfriend not even your husband they are mostly childish and sore losers the same nude they beg heaven and Earth for is what they will use against/blackmail you immediately it seems things ain't working in their favor
hmmm I love you already you have said it all
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by akdjr(m): 10:23am On Feb 28, 2020
But some men Sha. U want kill yourself because of woman. No matter how deeply I love a woman if she decided to call it a quit even before or after having children I won't even think it more than very moment the woman left. I remember quitting a relationship of 5years barely 2months to wedding when I found out a dirty past that I can't hold forever and people around me were like G!!! You guys should work things around it cos of the already existing strong bond between us. Me I can't leave with a lifetime troubled mind oooo no matter the love. We go our separate ways peacefully though with heavy tears but still I can't come and go and kill myself. Never!!!. There are millions of women out there that u can love and love u at the same time. Why taking ur life just because of one out of many more out there.....?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by olaoluwa002: 10:45am On Feb 28, 2020
Sometimes while going thru some challenges we want to end it pretty fast but if we can take a pause think about what we have achieved,the plans we have before the incident occur,who will more dd us,who we will miss,where am i now,the next thing u will be thinking is how u will prove to the situation that u r not a failure let learn to see challenges as a phase in life not our fate, God will see us thru
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Exodora: 11:09am On Feb 28, 2020
Ifesinachi22:

Am the boss grin grin
One day she will still find out about your lies and dump your fake a$$.
Stick to one partner , double dating is stressful , imagine hiding to receive calls.
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by YaranNorth: 11:16am On Feb 28, 2020
Dimpata life
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:32am On Feb 28, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

I THINK THIS IS TRUE. BUT ONLY IF INSULTS AND SHAME FOR THIS ACT WILL ALLOW HIM LIVE UP TO 2 WEEKS BEFORE TRYING TO KILL HIMSELF AGAIN.
THIS HURTS, I CAN RELATE BUT IF I'M DYING OVER STUFF LIKE THIS IT'LL BE DEATH BY ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION. THAT'S HOW I'VE MANAGED TO STAY ALIVE THROUGH ALL MY ATTEMPTS AT SUICIDE. cheesy

Hahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by redsun(m): 11:34am On Feb 28, 2020
Nigeria is suicidal at the moment for the faint-hearted. It is a very hopeless situation and takes a very strong spirit to survive and see beyond the moment.

It is the peak of the battle between the dark and the new age. The age of ignorance and knowledge, and the one you choose depends almost entirely on how much you know about the dead. The past.

The book of the dead is for the living.
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by blueAgent(m): 12:17pm On Feb 28, 2020
dozzybreezy:
With the power bestowed on me as the high chief of men, I hereby disowned this man from the strong association of men.
Tomorrow, we shall turn him back to a 3 months old baby so that he can continue sucking his mothers breast.

Best regards
H. C. O. M.

Seconded.

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by blueAgent(m): 12:22pm On Feb 28, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
Modafoka. I will rather die than commit suicide. I can't even afford to buy snipper, it is too expenses

Lol.....OK noted.
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Omar09(m): 12:24pm On Feb 28, 2020
hammerU:

IN FACT THAT TAXI MAN AND ALL THE POLICE MEN THAT RESCUED HIM ALONGSIDE THE FISHER MEN SHOULD TAKE HIS PLACE IN THE LAGOON.

WE NEED FEWER IDIOTS AROUND.

The fact I'm agreeing to this is very weird.
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Omar09(m): 12:27pm On Feb 28, 2020
Ifesinachi22:

Am the boss grin grin

Nicely done! I mean look at you! You didn't even sweat to make yourself be that fool again. Again I must applaud your stupidity... Kudos lil fella
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by blueAgent(m): 12:37pm On Feb 28, 2020
Liposure:
My advice 2 those that hav girlfriends. beta know ur position on d league table cos girls dis days hav multiple boyfriends

Lol... I concur.

girls dey play home and away fixtures.
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by mechanics(m): 12:41pm On Feb 28, 2020
Why should he commit suicide just because of heart break when there are many fishes in the river.
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by nazablossom(f): 1:12pm On Feb 28, 2020
tongue grin
olamakinde:
wicked girl
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 28, 2020
The philosophy of life.
Only those afraid of death live everyday and only those who are brave kill themselves.
Only those afraid of life commit suicide while those who are brave live.
Summary is that we are all cowards anyway so choose the best.
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by tracyfemmmm: 2:02pm On Feb 28, 2020
Ifesinachi22:

Am the boss grin grin
You are emotionally abusive. You will rip what you sow.
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Cheeryfeet: 3:04pm On Feb 28, 2020
Jabioro:
I killed no one .I walked away,I did perform Frank Edozie MTN character..went straight to my closest friend,keep calm sent for two bottles of 33 larger bear..calm down my nerves to zero level..I revealed the whole scenario to the third day..
You are a STRONG MAN

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by uckyra: 3:51pm On Feb 28, 2020
govt should mount police men at that 3mainland bridge, let's see how they will go there and kill theirselves, this life we sweet like this
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Cinderella2018(f): 4:07pm On Feb 28, 2020
He should come let's date cos I'm also heart broken grin grin grin
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by Daffy007: 4:57pm On Feb 28, 2020
This one carry girl matter for head? You go wound well well o.

Check my signature if you are looking for a side hustle or want to start earning money online. Good luck
Re: The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend by bizzibodi(m): 5:29pm On Feb 28, 2020
Useless man,akamu! to prevent heartache don't love a woman let them love u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded / Body Of Executed Seck Osmane Buried In Indonesia / 3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.