Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:39 AM

Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms First Case - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms First Case (61295 Views)

Coronavirus: Nigeria May Not Need Many Ventilators For Patients – Minister / Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms 11 New Cases, Total Now 81 / Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms First Case by Insideout20000: 2:37pm On May 17, 2020
SweetCunt97:
But personally, those asking to b evacuated are selfish and insensitive. You in a red zone and you asking to b evacuated to a nation where we not even prepared for such outbreak? Check it naw

So are you now prepared? Now that Federal Government have started evacuating Nigerians from abroad due to covid19 outbreak, have u been affected?
I know you might want to say Nigeria wasn't ready then, and that was why they couldn't evacuate people from China.
You can't say Nigerians wanting to be evacuated from abroad are insensitive and selfish because they don't have anywhere else to go.

I just need you to retract that statement as it was baseless and not needed.
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms First Case by SweetCunt97(f): 5:13pm On May 17, 2020
Insideout20000:

So are you now prepared? Now that Federal Government have started evacuating Nigerians from abroad due to covid19 outbreak, have u been affected?
I know you might want to say Nigeria wasn't ready then, and that was why they couldn't evacuate people from China.
You can't say Nigerians wanting to be evacuated from abroad are insensitive and selfish because they don't have anywhere else to go.

I just need you to retract that statement as it was baseless and not needed.
Retracted. Thanks
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms First Case by pongwa(m): 5:47pm On May 17, 2020
Below is a map reflecting rate of recovery of patients with covid-19 from states in the country.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Top 10 Nigerian Medical Practitioners In America / Are You Skinny & You Wanna Gain Weight? This Article Is For You / My Wound Is Taking Forever To Heal (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.