Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:22 AM

Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms First Case - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms First Case (61297 Views)

Coronavirus: Nigeria May Not Need Many Ventilators For Patients – Minister / Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms 11 New Cases, Total Now 81 / Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms First Case by Burukutuhari: 9:18am On Feb 28, 2020
Fr. Camillus Mbaka oya why u no see vision from your God or god whichever you are serving about the importation of corona virus to Naija. If na politics, you 4 jump put mouth. OK
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms First Case by abah001: 9:22am On Feb 28, 2020
Leaders with no vision and direction. Lazy Leaders
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms First Case by omoharry(f): 9:25am On Feb 28, 2020
Inspectorsuga22:

Na better crase dey worry u...
grin grin
when they tell them to stop taking weed and Erujeje drink early in the morning they wont hear word.Now he has gone mad.
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms First Case by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 28, 2020
tohyorsih2:

Abeg no be me carry am come o grin

I just hope the FG will be able to contain ot before it spreads
lets hope so. .. is the whole thing still intense at China
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms First Case by Insideout20000: 9:27am On Feb 28, 2020
SweetCunt97:
But personally, those asking to b evacuated are selfish and insensitive. You in a red zone and you asking to b evacuated to a nation where we not even prepared for such outbreak? Check it naw
So u prefer all of them to die of the virus? Many countries including smaller countries to Nigeria evacuated their citizens. It just to set up a proper preventive measures and quarantine system. Are you saying we don't have the resources to do that? Yet our lawmakers are changing their official cars to the lastest brands.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms First Case by omoharry(f): 9:30am On Feb 28, 2020
Fash20:
Why can't nigeria ban countries with corona virus before now... Now we are in this mess... I hope this will not lead to a catastrophe.

Nigeria is useless at everything... Over 20 million lives is at risk now
20 million ke? Abi the whole of Nigerians.You think sey wen the virus start to spread, people nor go run go their villages go hide and in the process, spreading it all over the country. Beside people travel in and out of Lagos every minute to different part of the country. The northern region would be worse off if this monster virus find its way there.It it ever happens, then we are in big trouble. May God help us all

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms First Case by Jackmj(m): 9:31am On Feb 28, 2020
The man should be deported asap
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms First Case by SweetCunt97(f): 9:32am On Feb 28, 2020
Insideout20000:

So u prefer all of them to die of the virus? Many countries including smaller countries to Nigeria evacuated their citizens. It just to set up a proper preventive measures and quarantine system. Are you saying we don't have the resources to do that? Yet our lawmakers are changing their official cars to the lastest brands.
They in d redzone.. U know our govt ain't into such naw. So why did they even bother? Airpeace who could have helped is being persecuted... It's a very dangerous affair evacuating them biko.
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms First Case by MrBONE2(m): 9:33am On Feb 28, 2020
Antoeni:
I Take God Beg Nigeria Government,
The Victim Should Be Kill Immediately.
No Time For Research Please
Nooooooooo we allow him to be used as our Labrat for experiment in order to get the resultant cure for the virus grin

Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms First Case by Jackmj(m): 9:35am On Feb 28, 2020
geunik:
And I was at yaba on Wednesday �
That means you'll have to be quarantined for 44 days
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms First Case by omoharry(f): 9:36am On Feb 28, 2020
biGDhAp:
... go for check up bruh.. your life is at stake ..
sey you won give am high blood pressure. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms First Case by themanderon: 9:38am On Feb 28, 2020
Why is it that it's only bad news that we confirm in this country. Of all the good things in the world it's only the ugly ones that reach us here. Parcel that Italian and send him back to wherever he came from. We don't need further problem down here. Our politicians are already enough virus for us.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms First Case by omoharry(f): 9:41am On Feb 28, 2020
Insideout20000:

Corona virus is real... I am presently in China and I know what how china is suffering from this pandemic. I just hope it doesn't spread in Nigeria and I hope our health facilities would be up to the task. A lot of people have died in China even though the death rate is under reported.
I knew it, that the small number of death toll that china has been telling the world is not the accurate number..China wey nor get truth for mouth. I think the death toll is way beyond 4000 lives..dem just dey lie to save face..Please you guys should protect yourselves there oo!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms First Case by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 28, 2020
omoharry:
sey you won give am high blood pressure. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
.. lol
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms First Case by CsRockefeller(m): 9:45am On Feb 28, 2020
Burukutuhari:
Fr. Camillus Mbaka oya why u no see vision from your God or god whichever you are serving about the importation of corona virus to Naija. If na politics, you 4 jump put mouth. OK

Omo guy! You nearly just give me a heart attack now, see as you call my name like say I dey wanted.
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms First Case by Iyiataata92: 9:46am On Feb 28, 2020
fatymore:
Scary shit.... I can't sleep again

https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-for-public
Better. Then stay awake so person don't sneeze on you while you are asleep and las las give you corona
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms First Case by Reference(m): 9:48am On Feb 28, 2020
Insideout20000:

You can but it won't be delivered to you now until the cases have gone down. Most factories and companies are on a lockdown...
As I speak to you, we are all in a locked down. No movement in some places.

That is economic calamity. The services industry will be quaking. Restaurants, hotels, eateries inti bankrupcy. Bad loans aplenty. Farm produce left to rot because markets are closed.

Abeg citizens, ask your goverment what their plans are if this thing becomes a pandemic because I am a business man and we plan ahead to mitigate risks. This is a serious problem oh.
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms First Case by Insideout20000: 9:50am On Feb 28, 2020
SweetCunt97:
They in d redzone.. U know our govt ain't into such naw. So why did they even bother? Airpeace who could have helped is being persecuted... It's a very dangerous affair evacuating them biko.
I get your point. Our fellow Nigerians should have been more sympathetic to our plights rather than utter derogatory and demeaning statements. Some even went as far as saying let them die in China after all nobody sent them in the first place.
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms First Case by themanderon: 9:50am On Feb 28, 2020
A sad thing this had to happen at a time we have parhological failures in power.
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms First Case by fatymore(f): 9:51am On Feb 28, 2020
Iyiataata92:

Better. Then stay awake so person don't sneeze on you while you are asleep and las las give you corona

Go joor
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms First Case by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 28, 2020
beacause the people(control officer) that are there are useless
castrokins:
How Did He Get Through The Airport?
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms First Case by Fash20: 9:57am On Feb 28, 2020
omoharry:
20 million ke? Abi the whole of Nigerians.You think sey wen the virus start to spread, people nor go run go their villages go hide and in the process, spreading it all over the country. Beside people travel in and out of Lagos every minute to different part of the country. The northern region would be worse off if this monster virus find its way there.It it ever happens, then we are in big trouble. May God help us all
it was a mistake. Over 200 million not 20 million

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms First Case by banom(m): 10:01am On Feb 28, 2020
Nigeria the most useless country on Earth
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms First Case by chrisazeez: 10:05am On Feb 28, 2020
Bros covid-19,,, welcome ooo.... we've been expecting you...we know you will show���...for here��....if Sweden, Italy, France no fit stop your coming Who are we
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms First Case by Iyiataata92: 10:06am On Feb 28, 2020
fatymore:

Go joor
Go where?
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms First Case by Hotspotbro(m): 10:10am On Feb 28, 2020
I am going to Antarctica if you want to join me bring your best thick sweater and some building materials. If you want to go, hit the like button.
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms First Case by tonididdy(m): 10:17am On Feb 28, 2020
... And one idiot was talking about Africa giant this, we are too blessed blabla bla...

... See am now. I can bet my balls there is more than 10 cases in Nigeria already.
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms First Case by Czartega(m): 10:17am On Feb 28, 2020
Antoeni:
I Take God Beg Nigeria Government,
The Victim Should Be Kill Immediately.
No Time For Research Please

That's inhumane
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms First Case by codemaniacs: 10:20am On Feb 28, 2020
zz
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms First Case by gift2xl: 10:22am On Feb 28, 2020
Fake news
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms First Case by cassyrooy(m): 10:24am On Feb 28, 2020
mclorenzo:
What about those on the same plane with the Italian? They might be in the new location you are fleeing to.
Lol! You're right, but I want to be reunited with my family o. We wait this thing out together.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Top 10 Nigerian Medical Practitioners In America / Are You Skinny & You Wanna Gain Weight? This Article Is For You / My Wound Is Taking Forever To Heal (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.