Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,553 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Uche Ogah Cries Out Over 'looming' EFCC Arrest, Says "Enemies Behind My Ordeal" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Ogah Cries Out Over 'looming' EFCC Arrest, Says "Enemies Behind My Ordeal" (1457 Views)

Nigeria’s Enemies Behind Yoruba Nation Agitation, Says Akeredolu / Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag / EFCC Exposes Details On Hushpuppy's Arrest, Says He Has A Case To Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Ogah Cries Out Over 'looming' EFCC Arrest, Says "Enemies Behind My Ordeal" by Wisdomkosi(m): 3:00am On Feb 28, 2020
Forgery: Uche Ogah Cries Out Over 'Looming' EFCC Arrest, Says "Enemies Behind My Ordeal"

The Minister Of State For Mines and Steel, Dr. Sampson Uchechukwu Ogah, on Thursday, cried out over looming arrest by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC.

Igbere TV recalls that a group, Coalition of Public Interest Lawyers and Advocates (COPA) petitioned EFCC demanding a revisit of a case of alleged forgery involving the Minister which he has reportedly denied.

The group said in 2011, Managing Dirrctor, Mut-Huss Petroleum Limited, Bridget Adeosun, petitioned EFCC wherein she alleged that Ogah, forged her signature on a document to validate a nonexistent Memorandum of Understanding between his company Masters Energy Oil & Gas and Mut-Hass Petroleum Limited.

Reacting over the report through his Special Adviser on Media, Great Imo Jonathan, Ogah described his ordeal as the handwork of enemies.

He noted that since the day he joined politics, his enemies have been having nightmares.

According to him, his enemies have thrown all manner of dirty things at him in an effort to destroy his reputable image because his record is too outstanding for them to deal with.

The statement reads in parts,

"Since the day he joined politics they have been having nightmares. They have continued to fight him as though their lives depend on him not coming to power. They have thrown all manner of dirty things at him in an effort to destroy his reputable image because his record is too outstanding for them to deal with."

"For them it has become a project that must be accomplished and they are not leaving any stone unturned. Few days ago they came with a rehearse of their old song of Dr. Uche Ogah being involved in one (forgery) case that must be investigated (by the EFCC)."

"Unfortunately for them, another failure awaits them.",he added.

Stay with Igbere TV. Africa's No1 Community TV.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/1341153/forgery-uche-ogah-cries-looming-efcc-arrest-says-enemies-behind-ordeal/

Re: Uche Ogah Cries Out Over 'looming' EFCC Arrest, Says "Enemies Behind My Ordeal" by firo08(m): 3:44am On Feb 28, 2020
Ogah if you have skeleton in your wardrobe go face the law. I see no reason you should crying.it pains me to my marrows that 99% of stinking Nigeria's rich men makes their monies in illegal ways. If they arrest you get a lawyer and face your travails. Thank God immunity doesn't cover you.

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah Cries Out Over 'looming' EFCC Arrest, Says "Enemies Behind My Ordeal" by eagleu: 4:28am On Feb 28, 2020
Another "smart" Igbo man wasting his time in APC like Uzor Kalu.

6 Likes

Re: Uche Ogah Cries Out Over 'looming' EFCC Arrest, Says "Enemies Behind My Ordeal" by Freestainworld(m): 4:49am On Feb 28, 2020
he ran into APC , he will run out from there too

4 Likes

Re: Uche Ogah Cries Out Over 'looming' EFCC Arrest, Says "Enemies Behind My Ordeal" by ogbuefi677(m): 6:24am On Feb 28, 2020
What is it with APC people and forgery?

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogah Cries Out Over 'looming' EFCC Arrest, Says "Enemies Behind My Ordeal" by Lawgod247: 6:39am On Feb 28, 2020
Ok
Re: Uche Ogah Cries Out Over 'looming' EFCC Arrest, Says "Enemies Behind My Ordeal" by Okoroawusa: 7:05am On Feb 28, 2020
Bros just don't be guilty of that allegation. Buhari is too upright to shield you o!
Re: Uche Ogah Cries Out Over 'looming' EFCC Arrest, Says "Enemies Behind My Ordeal" by Sylraph1: 7:26am On Feb 28, 2020
If only Abians gave this Man or Alex Otti a chance to rule Abia state..... things would have been a lot better...
Re: Uche Ogah Cries Out Over 'looming' EFCC Arrest, Says "Enemies Behind My Ordeal" by AmadiAba: 9:02am On Feb 28, 2020
Hahahaha.... The drama is unfolding
Re: Uche Ogah Cries Out Over 'looming' EFCC Arrest, Says "Enemies Behind My Ordeal" by fergie001: 10:22am On Feb 28, 2020
Sylraph1:
If only Abians gave this Man or Alex Otti a chance to rule Abia state..... things would have been a lot better...

Otti is better....leave Ogah abeg
Re: Uche Ogah Cries Out Over 'looming' EFCC Arrest, Says "Enemies Behind My Ordeal" by lastempero: 11:06am On Feb 28, 2020
Sylraph1:

U should have said if supreme court gave us oti, abia have always voted oti n rogues in power.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Magu Embezzled N39billion, Gave Osinbajo N4billion, Begs For Soft Landing. / Rising Food Prices In North Send Scary Signal / #ENDSARS Protesters March To Aso Rock, Calling Buhari A Criminal, A Yahoo Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.