Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,895 members, 7,844,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Dog Cuts Owners's Neck In India (graphics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dog Cuts Owners's Neck In India (graphics) (6353 Views)

Muslim Slits 66year Old Man's Neck In Front Of Church / Photo: Someone Butchered My Mom On The Head & Stabbed Her On The Neck In Ibadan / Man Cuts His Step-Mother's Neck In Rivers State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Dog Cuts Owners's Neck In India (graphics) by shogotermies(m): 10:06pm On Feb 28, 2020
Lies
Re: Dog Cuts Owners's Neck In India (graphics) by chukskafor(m): 11:31pm On Feb 28, 2020
EVILFOREST:
PITBULLS are not FAMILY DOGS oooo
Their JAWS are second to none
But I am yet to believe the STORY...
THE STORY is not adding up.

MY QUESTION now;
If that's the DOG as shown above and it was well stated that it killed its owner.
Please who is the person standing closest to it .. ?
.... and why is the DOG loyal to this same person next to it
Oil de your head bro
Nonsense bloggers with their dirty mindset
Re: Dog Cuts Owners's Neck In India (graphics) by Odinvahala: 7:31am On Mar 09, 2020
definitely you don't know about dogs (pitbul ),you believe everything without careful analysis
kingslj:

Some Nigerian people, it never occured to them that the Dog could have taken the head somewhere else or ran with it before dropping it.
Such reasonong should be alien to peolpe who can read and write.

Typical with our nigerian people who cant take a stand on good governance .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vanguard Owner's Wife Involved In Ritual Killing / Kuda App Is A Scam, Remove Your Funds Now!!! / Boy That Wore Police Uniform Answering DPO In A Viral Video Arrested With Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.