Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,388 members, 7,861,066 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:55 PM

Sagay: PDP Lawyers Deserve Supreme Court Fine, Not Afe Babalola, Olanipekun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sagay: PDP Lawyers Deserve Supreme Court Fine, Not Afe Babalola, Olanipekun (22722 Views)

Why Courts Imposed Millions Against Babalola, Olanipekun, Ozekhome, Keyamo / Bayelsa: Afe Babalola, Olanipekun Protest Supreme Court’s ₦60 Million Penalty / Supreme Court Fines Afe Babalola, Olanipekun N60 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sagay: PDP Lawyers Deserve Supreme Court Fine, Not Afe Babalola, Olanipekun by fof1: 9:25am On Feb 28, 2020
Lostz:
dementia is approaching this man gradually

HE IS THERE ALREADY,PLS.
Re: Sagay: PDP Lawyers Deserve Supreme Court Fine, Not Afe Babalola, Olanipekun by BabaO2: 9:34am On Feb 28, 2020
RentedReality:
It seems Prof might be speaking from both sides

On one hand he says Chief Afe Babalola (SAN) and Wole Olanipekun (SAN) who are seeking a review of the Bayelsa governorship election judgment, should not be fined

On the other hand, he is saying that other lawyers filing frivolous reviews for the 2019 Presidential election, should be fined

My question to Prof is, how did you arrive at the meritocracy level of each appeal? How does a review of Bayelsa elections take precedence of a review of the presidential election?
No, not speaking from both sides of the mouth. He made his points clearly; for whatever reasons, supreme court is removing the electorates and turning itself into voter. That is a serious indictment on supreme court.
On Imo election, both PDP/ and INEC caused the problem by intentionally hoarding information which was eventually got from a neutral national agency.
Re: Sagay: PDP Lawyers Deserve Supreme Court Fine, Not Afe Babalola, Olanipekun by 2LESS(m): 9:36am On Feb 28, 2020
Sagay is a pure, undiluted, and unbranded coward. He should leave the confines of his wailing office and do the needful.

I will start seeing him as a man when he eventually gathers his shartered liver and goes to the Supreme Court to register his annoyance.

Then and only then will I call him a prof. Apart from that, he is another southern coward.
Re: Sagay: PDP Lawyers Deserve Supreme Court Fine, Not Afe Babalola, Olanipekun by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 28, 2020
mushystuff:

We? There's many of you then? And you personally referred to yourself? There's really a situation here..let me call for help!

Izaa, immhotep, please come around. Someone needs your attention here...
helinues is referring to the BMC crew, and other Sai baba Minions on Nairaland grin grin
Re: Sagay: PDP Lawyers Deserve Supreme Court Fine, Not Afe Babalola, Olanipekun by sapientia(m): 10:01am On Feb 28, 2020
See Prof ooo

Prof wey Mumu.

Prof Wole Soyinka have been redeemed but am yet to forgive him.

But this Prof eeh, very irredeemable Z.

Nonsenseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Nonsensical Ingredients.
Re: Sagay: PDP Lawyers Deserve Supreme Court Fine, Not Afe Babalola, Olanipekun by Yankee101: 10:42am On Feb 28, 2020
It them. Cos they know the law and choose to break it by helping to set dangerous precedents
Re: Sagay: PDP Lawyers Deserve Supreme Court Fine, Not Afe Babalola, Olanipekun by themanderon: 10:51am On Feb 28, 2020
Lawgod247:
It is sad to see a man whose legal texts ruled my stay in the university as an undergraduate sound so partisan on everything, even on basic principles of law. In your wisdom, the apex court did noble in Imo by turning 4 to 1 but "foisted/impossed" itself on the people of Bayelsa. When you keep shifting the goal post to serve your interest, you risk scoring own goals. Anyways, For CAC Company or Business Name registration, Foundation, Schools, Church, NGO, Trademark, TIN, SCUML, NAFDAC number etc, talk to us at www. Lawlab. Com. ng. Now I am afraid that you may have fed me with a lot of BS in your texts, I hope not, because I deem you cerebral.

A confirmation that anyone the apc touches becomes a zombie. Look at a once respected man speaking like an idiot. Another one is Keyamo, a man we thought would fill the big shoes of the late great Gani fawehinmi but sold his soul for a bowl of rotting porridge.

1 Like

Re: Sagay: PDP Lawyers Deserve Supreme Court Fine, Not Afe Babalola, Olanipekun by YaranNorth: 10:58am On Feb 28, 2020
Joshmodest:
the business of law is so lawless and dirty that the the lawyers most times go against the law , and even the professional appear to lack experience like in this case all in a bid to please their clients ....go see the movie suits and you'll understand better.
Re: Sagay: PDP Lawyers Deserve Supreme Court Fine, Not Afe Babalola, Olanipekun by Lawgod247: 10:58am On Feb 28, 2020
themanderon:

A confirmation that anyone the apc touches becomes a zombie. Look at a once respected man speaking like an idiot. Another one is Keyamo, a man we thought would fill the big shoes of the late great Gani fawehinmi but sold his soul for a bowl of rotting porridge.

Keyamo's came to be as a rude shock. I rated him so high and even dared to place him on the same pedestal as the great Gani, Rotimi et al. The only person still holding the torch in the mean time seems to be Falana. I can't vouch that he is incorruptible though, at least not until he comes within the corridors of power. Not denying the fact that there are still youngsters etching their marks in the sands of the legal profession, especially as it pertains to activism.
Re: Sagay: PDP Lawyers Deserve Supreme Court Fine, Not Afe Babalola, Olanipekun by rolams(m): 11:14am On Feb 28, 2020
Sometimes, you need to become a professor to be MAD!
Re: Sagay: PDP Lawyers Deserve Supreme Court Fine, Not Afe Babalola, Olanipekun by ogubolokento(m): 11:20am On Feb 28, 2020
These old men that wants to make wealth till they die leave PDP alone and fix our justice system with sincerity
Re: Sagay: PDP Lawyers Deserve Supreme Court Fine, Not Afe Babalola, Olanipekun by ogubolokento(m): 11:21am On Feb 28, 2020
Old men that lost conscience due to wealth and power
Re: Sagay: PDP Lawyers Deserve Supreme Court Fine, Not Afe Babalola, Olanipekun by Advancedman(m): 12:22pm On Feb 28, 2020
Joshmodest:
the business of law is so lawless and dirty that the the lawyers most times go against the law , and even the professional appear to lack experience like in this case all in a bid to please their clients ....go see the movie suits and you'll understand better.

It's time to show these lawyers the gallow.
Re: Sagay: PDP Lawyers Deserve Supreme Court Fine, Not Afe Babalola, Olanipekun by mechanics(m): 1:02pm On Feb 28, 2020
Eyah, next time, they will think twice before accepting another case in Supreme court like this one.
Re: Sagay: PDP Lawyers Deserve Supreme Court Fine, Not Afe Babalola, Olanipekun by Lovelive: 1:10pm On Feb 28, 2020
Hoephase:
The thing pain Prof ooh.

Sagay is it your 60 billion grin
Re: Sagay: PDP Lawyers Deserve Supreme Court Fine, Not Afe Babalola, Olanipekun by Lovelive: 1:12pm On Feb 28, 2020
Sagay Sagay Sagay, keep quiet !
Re: Sagay: PDP Lawyers Deserve Supreme Court Fine, Not Afe Babalola, Olanipekun by bluecircle470: 1:20pm On Feb 28, 2020
Lawgod247:
It is sad to see a man whose legal texts ruled my stay in the university as an undergraduate sound so partisan on everything, even on basic principles of law. In your wisdom, the apex court did noble in Imo by turning 4 to 1 but "foisted/impossed" itself on the people of Bayelsa. When you keep shifting the goal post to serve your interest, you risk scoring own goals. Anyways, For CAC Company or Business Name registration, Foundation, Schools, Church, NGO, Trademark, TIN, SCUML, NAFDAC number etc, talk to us at www. Lawlab. Com. ng. Now I am afraid that you may have fed me with a lot of BS in your texts, I hope not, because I deem you cerebral.

You're still not fit to tie the lace of his shoes
Re: Sagay: PDP Lawyers Deserve Supreme Court Fine, Not Afe Babalola, Olanipekun by Kez11: 3:05pm On Feb 28, 2020
So if by tomorrow these two Liars become Supreme court judges, tey would rule odawise in such case as in Bayelsa
Re: Sagay: PDP Lawyers Deserve Supreme Court Fine, Not Afe Babalola, Olanipekun by Lawgod247: 3:13pm On Feb 28, 2020
bluecircle470:

You're still not fit to tie the lace of his shoes
Kid, the man in question is my colleague. As a matter of fact, he addresses me as his Learned Friend.
Re: Sagay: PDP Lawyers Deserve Supreme Court Fine, Not Afe Babalola, Olanipekun by bluecircle470: 3:47pm On Feb 28, 2020
Lawgod247:

Kid, the man in question is my colleague. As a matter of fact, he addresses me as his Learned Friend.

Online colleagues indeed grin
My friend you better stop hallucinating
Re: Sagay: PDP Lawyers Deserve Supreme Court Fine, Not Afe Babalola, Olanipekun by Lawgod247: 5:45pm On Feb 28, 2020
bluecircle470:

Online colleagues indeed grin
My friend you better stop hallucinating

Believe. Stop having inferiority complex.
Re: Sagay: PDP Lawyers Deserve Supreme Court Fine, Not Afe Babalola, Olanipekun by Dedetwo(m): 6:18pm On Feb 28, 2020
Since this jackass baptized himself as a willing tool of northern political elites, he does not deserve an respect.
Re: Sagay: PDP Lawyers Deserve Supreme Court Fine, Not Afe Babalola, Olanipekun by bluecircle470: 8:18pm On Feb 28, 2020
Lawgod247:

Believe. Stop having inferiority complex.

So you do have inferiority complex on whom you’ve never met or seen or even know..... as if i know
Re: Sagay: PDP Lawyers Deserve Supreme Court Fine, Not Afe Babalola, Olanipekun by dboss12(m): 8:36pm On Feb 28, 2020
Sunday 10th September 1967, A remarkable day in our state history, During Ojukwu reign of terror, For since the year 1846 That Christian religion was brought to us, Such incident had never occurred.
The day Ojukwu soldiers guarded Calabar streets, To prevent people from going to Church, Disobedient ones were beaten to death, Some soldiers Marched to Churches that held, Drove the worshipper and tore the Bible, The day of grief for men of God, The day I will never forget in this my life.
Yet Ojukwu said he was for us, Yet Ojukwu asked for our support, Yet Ibo race deceived the world, That they are more Christian than any race, Yet they trampled upon God and man, All was there for God to judge.
Ojukwu soldiers were wild as beasts, They were thugs in the Army coats, At gun-points they robbed our goods, At Oron Beach Market many a time, The women returned with wailing tears, Their fishes and grayfish at gun-point were seized.
Many Ibibio market suffered indeed, Obubra markets share the fate, At gun-point they abandoned their goods, Ojukwu soldiers cleared the market, And carried the goods to Iboland, The mighty God was there to see.
They consolidated their positions everywhere, All over our native lands, Calabar water was filled with mines, To break war-ships if they should come.
Calabar air-port was out of use, Mines were buried everywhere, Irons were used the block the way, To prevent planes from landing there.
But 18th October that fateful day, saw all Ibo efforts thwarted and foiled, Calabar was liberated with Ibos fleeing for their life, Gone are they and free are we, From the oppression of lbo race.
Gowon men are wonderful men, Such gallantry l have never seen, Their professional training has placed them on top, They are superb in weapon's control, They are intelligent and swift in the fighting field, Their morale can be measured with exact To the other civilised troops of the world.
Re: Sagay: PDP Lawyers Deserve Supreme Court Fine, Not Afe Babalola, Olanipekun by Lawgod247: 8:37pm On Feb 28, 2020
bluecircle470:

So you do have inferiority complex on whom you’ve never met or seen or even know..... as if i know

Kid, I am referring to you when I mentioned inferiority complex. As for me, my office have done matters with the gentleman on the other side. Not once, not twice.
Chew on that for a while.
Re: Sagay: PDP Lawyers Deserve Supreme Court Fine, Not Afe Babalola, Olanipekun by PFRB: 8:55pm On Feb 28, 2020
Lawgod247:
Sorry dear. You have now seen that his text books which you read are rubbish text books.
Re: Sagay: PDP Lawyers Deserve Supreme Court Fine, Not Afe Babalola, Olanipekun by ForbesHomesNG(m): 1:20am On Feb 29, 2020
NaijaDonCast:
Sagay post supreme court wailing on fine accumulated by two senior SAN
The Law is always controversial... The supreme Court in it's David and the final and infalability was subjected a special situation requiring it to renew it's own verdict. The judgement Continental enough, and about 3 to 4 electoral cases from other states are going to follow suite with challenging yes respective Supreme court's earlier verdicts!

Intending house buyers (Duplex or Apartment houses) or you need verified titled LAND should check here and our signature below.
https://www.nairaland.com/5643825/dont-miss-best-ibeju-lekki-deal

1 Like

Re: Sagay: PDP Lawyers Deserve Supreme Court Fine, Not Afe Babalola, Olanipekun by jaxxy(m): 2:53am On Feb 29, 2020
Lawgod247:

He did not list imo among the frivolous appeals wy have u concluded what he didn’t not specifically say? And yes Bayelsa judgement was as shameless as imo judgement.
Re: Sagay: PDP Lawyers Deserve Supreme Court Fine, Not Afe Babalola, Olanipekun by Lawgod247: 7:30am On Feb 29, 2020
jaxxy:

He did not list imo among the frivolous appeals wy have u concluded what he didn’t not specifically say? And yes Bayelsa judgement was as shameless as imo judgement.

He turned a blind eye on the Imo state show of shame. That suggests that he is complicit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

RCCG Apologises To Fashola, Ministry Over Petition On Ife-Ifewara Road / Yahaya Bello Distributes Bags Of Rice & N1000 To Kogi Residents (Pics) / Southern Governors, Leaders Begin Fresh Moves To Get Kanu Out From Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.