Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

2023: Tinubu, Fayemi Test Strength With APC Deputy National Chairman Position - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu, Fayemi Test Strength With APC Deputy National Chairman Position (37784 Views)

Fatima Adamu's Wedding: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend (Photos) / Sani Musa To Run For APC National Chairman Position / OBJ Sent Bode George To Jail Because Of PDP National Chairman Position – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Fayemi Test Strength With APC Deputy National Chairman Position by AFONJACOW(m): 3:00pm On Feb 28, 2020
kiyosaki1:
Who is Fayemi ? As far as APC is concern and with osho still chairman nothing for Fayemi ? Tinubu all the way bra bra bra ,he pills the strings from background.
. Nah so u dey shout for sai Barbar up and down, and he put u in this sorry state , now nah touwale Tinubu dey reign now, ur Zombism nah pure grade 1
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Fayemi Test Strength With APC Deputy National Chairman Position by AFONJACOW(m): 3:06pm On Feb 28, 2020
ddippset:
Abeg these 2 people should goan sit down and allow Osinbajo to run abeg.
osinbade a mere commissioner that lost his own ward.... Hausa candidate from another party will disgrace him , don't even think about it
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Fayemi Test Strength With APC Deputy National Chairman Position by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 28, 2020
kponkedenge:
My only concern is that how come all our pastors that were making prophecies for this new year never saw the outbreak of this disease worldwide?

Pray to escape it. A prophet is not God. Put your faith in God.
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Fayemi Test Strength With APC Deputy National Chairman Position by Stillthebest: 3:21pm On Feb 28, 2020
kiss

Fayemi is really testing his strength...
I still prefer a Tinubu to a thousand Fayemi.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Fayemi Test Strength With APC Deputy National Chairman Position by itsme01: 3:26pm On Feb 28, 2020
Glorifiednwafor:

[s]
Yapping trash out of that latrine you call mouth can't still change the fact that you are returning to opposition come 2023 vagabond!. No wonder IBB made a very important remark on you "too many talks no action" pigs of oduduwa..
I don't need to lecture you further on politics cos it seems you are hell bent on remaining foolish like your mother.
We are just waiting for 2023 to come and we shall see who holds the ace in Nigerian politics, you can keep deceiving yourself with your locally made Lagos-Ibadan express way fake and junk News that keep your hopes alive..

We are not mates, we Igbos are the only tribe that can do without politics and still feed your Agbo and Jedi Jedi selling mothers, you produced president for 8years and now vice for almost 8 years yet your lives are miserable and you resort to mining skulls to survive..
Obasanjo was given presidency on a platter even without Yoruba votes, does that not tell you how inconsequential you people are in elections in Nigeria??
Keep on fooling yourselves it is allowed but 2023 is around the corner and only then shall your eyes be opened, I know you fools like seeing before believing cos your education which was mere scam never made any tangible impact in your lives and IQ level, no wonder Igbos are the beacons of Education nowadays in Nigeria(Fact that hurts Afonjas!).

You are returning back to opposition status you were prior to Buhar's ascension into power and there is nothing you cone heads can do about it hoohaaa!. grin

Keep calling your ancestors 5%.. ndi restructuring before 2015! [/s]

as usual, chestbeat , throw insult , rants and write epistle hahahahaa who takes a 5%ter serious definitely not me, or other Nigerians that marginalize them into their erosion washed up shit hole

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Fayemi Test Strength With APC Deputy National Chairman Position by Jonathan39: 3:38pm On Feb 28, 2020
Sorry you sound like someone who an Igbo man just bought his father's compound and sent the entire house hold to a Yoruba village. grin grin
itsme01:

an act of mercy winning land slide twice honestly discussing politics with a dunce Is a waste of time... common deputy senate president you 41 million ibo majority couldn't win you are here talking nonsense.. abeg comot here 5ters erosion potopoto region Economic Almajiric Leeches .. better go and sell your okirika and galla in lagos traffic and leave politics to the educated tribe

Ndi marginalized, Ndi 5%ter, Ndi born never to rule, Ndi Losser and conquered slaves of civil war
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Fayemi Test Strength With APC Deputy National Chairman Position by itsme01: 3:41pm On Feb 28, 2020
Jonathan39:
Sorry you sound like someone who an Igbo man just bought his father's compound and sent the entire house hold to a Yoruba village. grin grin

truly no ibo man dead or alive can afford my fathers land, as my state doesn't even have village anymore since the 60s.. its only ibos that still have villages everywhere.. we live in cities out here

I understand how happy an Osu from a tiny region of 5 state which its land mass is less than oyo state, finally buys a swampy waste dump land in southwest

we I come from they don't have fathers compound, they have fathers hectres

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Fayemi Test Strength With APC Deputy National Chairman Position by Starz825(m): 3:54pm On Feb 28, 2020
hisexcellency34:
You dont know that is why the governors led by Fayemi and Obaseki are planning to remove Osho? If they succeed, Tinubu is a goner

Tinubu can never be a goner in APC.... whether he becomes the president or not...
Fayemi is just a baby when it comes to politics

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Fayemi Test Strength With APC Deputy National Chairman Position by hisexcellency34: 4:07pm On Feb 28, 2020
Anybody can be a goner. The best he can do is to pull out of APC, which will will signal the death of the party

Starz825:

Tinubu can never be a goner in APC.... whether he becomes the president or not...
Fayemi is just a baby when it comes to politics
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Fayemi Test Strength With APC Deputy National Chairman Position by Jonathan39: 4:14pm On Feb 28, 2020
You've just agreed to fact that your father doesn't own a compound. Simple logic grin grin
itsme01:

truly no ibo man dead or alive can afford my fathers land, as my state doesn't even have village anymore since the 60s.. its only ibos that still have villages everywhere.. we live in cities out here

I understand how happy an Osu from a tiny region of 5 state which its land mass is less than oyo state, finally buys a swampy waste dump land in southwest

we I come from they don't have fathers compound, they have fathers hectres
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Fayemi Test Strength With APC Deputy National Chairman Position by itsme01: 4:16pm On Feb 28, 2020
Jonathan39:
You've just agreed to fact that your father doesn't own a compound. Simple logic grin grin

yeah very simple, hectre and compound are quite different.. I guess you father owns just a compound and that's why you are also trying to own just a compound like him grin grin

lowlifers

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Fayemi Test Strength With APC Deputy National Chairman Position by Jonathan39: 4:24pm On Feb 28, 2020
grin grin how do you explain this, a person who couldn't afford a compound owning a hectre? shocked very soon we buy the whole of brown roof Republic. We are Igbos . Anywhere we lay our foot, we raise our flag.
itsme01:

yeah very simple, hectre and compound are quite different.. I guess you father owns just a compound and that's why you are also trying to own just a compound like him grin grin

lowlifers
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Fayemi Test Strength With APC Deputy National Chairman Position by itsme01: 4:28pm On Feb 28, 2020
Jonathan39:
grin grin how do you explain this, a person who couldn't afford a compound owning a hectre? shocked very soon we buy the whole of brown roof Republic. We are Igbos . Anywhere we lay our foot, we raise our flag.

Noise makers them,.. abeg go look for your mates jare.. common Biafra flag your fathers lost 3million people and still couldn't raise a flag you are talking here .. grin no time for ibo childishness abeg

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Fayemi Test Strength With APC Deputy National Chairman Position by Jonathan39: 4:34pm On Feb 28, 2020
As far as niaraland is concerned we are mates. Back to what we are saying. Biafra war did not stop us from buying over the whole of brown roof Republic. After the indigenous people of the brown roof, we are the highest landlord in the brown roof Republic, our grand plans is to make you tenant in your own land. Except the world ends soon, it will surely happen. Insha Allah grin grin
itsme01:

Noise makers them,.. abeg go look for your mates jare.. common Biafra flag your fathers lost 3million people and still couldn't raise a flag you are talking here .. grin no time for ibo childishness abeg
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Fayemi Test Strength With APC Deputy National Chairman Position by itsme01: 4:56pm On Feb 28, 2020
Jonathan39:
As far as niaraland is concerned we are mates. Back to what we are saying. Biafra war did not stop us from buying over the whole of brown roof Republic. After the indigenous people of the brown roof, we are the highest landlord in the brown roof Republic, our grand plans is to make you tenant in your own land. Except the world ends soon, it will surely happen. Insha Allah grin grin

oya naa.. chest beater lomo lati lee.. beat your chest jare na you get am.. infact na una get all land for Nigeria hahaha audio tins

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Fayemi Test Strength With APC Deputy National Chairman Position by Onlyonebuhari: 5:03pm On Feb 28, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Anybody who loves Tinubu should advise him to perish the thought of becoming President. Fayemi's position as Governors Forum chairman will give him an edge over Tinubu anyday. Tinubu should respect himself so as not to end up like MKO Abiola

So childish, let Tinubu turn Nigeria to Lagos while u can relocate to ekiti for work.
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Fayemi Test Strength With APC Deputy National Chairman Position by Dollabiz: 6:18pm On Feb 28, 2020
No more apc
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Fayemi Test Strength With APC Deputy National Chairman Position by 77up(m): 6:42pm On Feb 28, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Anybody who loves Tinubu should advise him to perish the thought of becoming President. Fayemi's position as Governors Forum chairman will give him an edge over Tinubu anyday. Tinubu should respect himself so as not to end up like MKO Abiola
....all the governor of the whole 36 states in Nigeria put together is less than Tinubu politically if you know you know cool so who is fayemi Bro fayemi is never and can never be a threat to Asiwaju.

Even though I wish for Osinbajo/Elrufai combo sad but if it's Tinubu along the lines , we are in for Jagaban ,wailer can do their popular job they know how to do best.
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Fayemi Test Strength With APC Deputy National Chairman Position by OYAY(m): 7:09pm On Feb 28, 2020
Fayemi, threat to Tinubu ambition? What an insult!!!!
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Fayemi Test Strength With APC Deputy National Chairman Position by Burruchaga71(m): 7:34pm On Feb 28, 2020
Who are these people going to rule? Maybe Oduduwa republic. Definitely not igbos. Ndiara
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Fayemi Test Strength With APC Deputy National Chairman Position by Jonathan39: 9:13pm On Feb 28, 2020
The whole talk was unlike me. I will be happy to come to nairaland some day to find out that Igbos and Yoruba no longer bash themself here. But I know how hard it will be since it generates traffic for the owner of this forum. Peace be to you, I don't think I will want to do this again
itsme01:

oya naa.. chest beater lomo lati lee.. beat your chest jare na you get am.. infact na una get all land for Nigeria hahaha audio tins
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Fayemi Test Strength With APC Deputy National Chairman Position by itsme01: 9:16pm On Feb 28, 2020
Jonathan39:
The whole talk was unlike me. I will be happy to come to nairaland some day to find out that Igbos and Yoruba no longer bash themself here. But I know how hard it will be since it generates traffic for the owner of this forum. Peace be to you, I don't think I will want to do this again

don't get all worked up with your self, ibo and Yoruba bashing starts and ends online, we have years upon years of dealing with each others without quarrel or fight.. small online banters cant and wont change that.. its as perfect as healthy cousins rivalry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Staff Of Atiku’s Radio, TV Stations Lament Non-payment Of Salaries / Bode George Wins Polling Unit For LP Candidate / APC Youths In Rivers Burn A Coffin With APC Logo As They Decamp To PDP (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.