Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,563 members, 7,861,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:41 PM

Coronavirus: Iran's Health Ministry Calls To Cancel Friday Prayers - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Iran's Health Ministry Calls To Cancel Friday Prayers (23590 Views)

Lebanon: 25 Passengers From Nigeria Test Positive For COVID-19 - Health Ministry / Akin Alabi: My COVID-19 Test Centre Awaiting Approval Of Health Ministry / Abia Health Ministry Supports NGO With Production Of 5000 Copies Of Books (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Iran's Health Ministry Calls To Cancel Friday Prayers by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 28, 2020
Now that it is nigeria and they want to turn everybody to islam, can they afford to call off prayers?
Re: Coronavirus: Iran's Health Ministry Calls To Cancel Friday Prayers by obama30: 3:03pm On Feb 28, 2020
YorubaKinging:

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/middle-east/iran-health-ministry-calls-to-cancel-friday-prayers/1746382

This is evidence that only traditionalist communicate with God any other congregation in the name of religion or prayers is false. how can worshipers be afraid to worship their God because of sickness. If your God can allow sickness to effect you at worshiping place that means there's no God there. why can't Islam and Christianity founders tell their members truth, that there's nothing as prayer answering in dose buildings. tell the people that God can answer them while pray in their room. Traditionalist can't be afraid of any sickness at his worship temple because the Oracle will revile to him a leaf to use for the sickness cure. I laugh this Islam noise makers because this is evidence of false religion just as pope is quarantine for the same sickness. fear at worshiping center God the great Oracle forbid
Re: Coronavirus: Iran's Health Ministry Calls To Cancel Friday Prayers by 41lady(m): 3:58pm On Feb 28, 2020
Which noble prayer by prophet Mohammad will cure coronavirus? After he lied in Sahih bukhar that disease will not affect mecca and coronavirus was first discussed in mecca and no Saudi band people from coming to haji

Re: Coronavirus: Iran's Health Ministry Calls To Cancel Friday Prayers by Amanda4life: 4:17pm On Feb 28, 2020
This is what should be done here in this lagos
Re: Coronavirus: Iran's Health Ministry Calls To Cancel Friday Prayers by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 28, 2020
na wa
Re: Coronavirus: Iran's Health Ministry Calls To Cancel Friday Prayers by handsomeyinka(m): 4:44pm On Feb 28, 2020
Awoleesu:

Nor be only corolla, na Avalon! grin
Lol.
Re: Coronavirus: Iran's Health Ministry Calls To Cancel Friday Prayers by Daffy007: 4:49pm On Feb 28, 2020
Wise decision by the health minister.

Check my signature if you are looking for a side hustle or want to start earning money online. Good luck
Re: Coronavirus: Iran's Health Ministry Calls To Cancel Friday Prayers by Legendguru: 5:02pm On Feb 28, 2020
Ok
Re: Coronavirus: Iran's Health Ministry Calls To Cancel Friday Prayers by Sirkingsnado: 5:27pm On Feb 28, 2020
The end is near
Re: Coronavirus: Iran's Health Ministry Calls To Cancel Friday Prayers by Kokoebapluse(m): 6:03pm On Feb 28, 2020
Weak Iran, let everyone both muslim and non Muslim know that something must kill man and if your time never reach nothing can kill you.

My respond to Iran from Quran. Allah said in Quran leave whatever you re doing on jumah and Go and pray whenever you hear call to prayer, allah also said beliver should not fear anything in this world because he Allah see all what is going on earth and in 7 heaven. And Allah also said dId we think he will not test us? He will test us on health and wealth. All Muslim should be that Allah will test our faith, if Iran can cancel jumah prayer because of Fear of just virus What make them forget about hell fire which can't be cure? and Weather we like it or not this wold will end one day, we should not let sickness take our faith away because maku asipadaku everybody will surely die but our deed before our creator will never die, I never once fear this coronalvirus because I know and believe that he who did not create my soul can't take it, allah see all and know all.
Re: Coronavirus: Iran's Health Ministry Calls To Cancel Friday Prayers by Kokoebapluse(m): 6:08pm On Feb 28, 2020
obama30:

This is evidence that only traditionalist communicate with God any other congregation in the name of religion or prayers is false. how can worshipers be afraid to worship their God because of sickness. If your God can allow sickness to effect you at worshiping place that means there's no God there. why can't Islam and Christianity founders tell their members truth, that there's nothing as prayer answering in dose buildings. tell the people that God can answer them while pray in their room. Traditionalist can't be afraid of any sickness at his worship temple because the Oracle will revile to him a leaf to use for the sickness cure. I laugh this Islam noise makers because this is evidence of false religion just as pope is quarantine for the same sickness. fear at worshiping center God the great Oracle forbid

Don't mind those useless Iran, nothing can stop a true muslim not to pray.
Re: Coronavirus: Iran's Health Ministry Calls To Cancel Friday Prayers by charlsecy(m): 8:01pm On Feb 28, 2020
marvin906:
how come the US isn't affected yet.. or am I missing something
You are...
Re: Coronavirus: Iran's Health Ministry Calls To Cancel Friday Prayers by lookingfly: 7:36am On Feb 29, 2020
In Nigeria, they will say you're anti-islam most especially if the minister is a non Muslim........ And that will be a yardstick for nuisance on all social media for the next one week.
Re: Coronavirus: Iran's Health Ministry Calls To Cancel Friday Prayers by gaskiyamagana: 11:04am On Feb 29, 2020
obama30:

Trash trash trash trash.
Re: Coronavirus: Iran's Health Ministry Calls To Cancel Friday Prayers by gurunlocker: 7:34pm On Feb 29, 2020
marvin906:

so the rest developed countries like France,south Korea,Japan and so on are unserious and didn't act quickly..
please read what you wrote again and think

Mr Marvin, you said US isn't infected yesterday yeah? If you follow the news, it's just reported that they have the first case of death in WDC.

So next time, make sure you are updated before posting.
Re: Coronavirus: Iran's Health Ministry Calls To Cancel Friday Prayers by austinomd(m): 1:57pm On Mar 02, 2020
HELP TO PREVENT THE SPREAD!!!

Join our training On how to produce high quality and low cost hand sanitizers.

Its no longer news that the foreign ones have become extremely expensive and out of stock and very soon everybody is going to need one.

Let's show you how to produce and make them very cheap!.

Let's make some money while we help prevent CORONA.
Click here to join the training group: https:///DQjwqvy2U4kKmza1l57fJk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? / Please Help! How Can I Help Him Stop Smoking Weed? / Is There Anybody Here With Irregular Heartbeats?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.