Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,659 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:37 PM

Coronavirus: Iran's Health Ministry Calls To Cancel Friday Prayers - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Iran's Health Ministry Calls To Cancel Friday Prayers (23597 Views)

Lebanon: 25 Passengers From Nigeria Test Positive For COVID-19 - Health Ministry / Akin Alabi: My COVID-19 Test Centre Awaiting Approval Of Health Ministry / Abia Health Ministry Supports NGO With Production Of 5000 Copies Of Books (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Iran's Health Ministry Calls To Cancel Friday Prayers by ivolt: 11:02am On Feb 28, 2020
Macgyver1:

Leave Trump out of this.
Another one who thinks he is smart by spreading meaningless conspiracy theorists.
Just because you are too lazy to use your brain, you have become a useful idiot for
Internet trolls.
You haven't read that book, you have no idea what it is about but because an attention
seeker posted a screenshot on the internet, you swallowed it without question.

Sometimes, I feel evolution isn't doing its job well.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Iran's Health Ministry Calls To Cancel Friday Prayers by dalass(f): 11:02am On Feb 28, 2020
marvin906:
how come the US isn't affected yet..
and almost all continents have one case or the other ..
or am I missing something

Outside mainland China, the virus has spread to more than 30 countries, including the U.S., U.K., Singapore, France, Russia, Spain and India.
Re: Coronavirus: Iran's Health Ministry Calls To Cancel Friday Prayers by aydi(m): 11:03am On Feb 28, 2020
Macgyver1:

Leave Trump out of this.

Did this book say anything about the cure/ treatments
Re: Coronavirus: Iran's Health Ministry Calls To Cancel Friday Prayers by guru90: 11:12am On Feb 28, 2020
China domination in this world is too much!!!
Re: Coronavirus: Iran's Health Ministry Calls To Cancel Friday Prayers by anonymousghost2(m): 11:15am On Feb 28, 2020
famouscargo4u:

There are few cases in US actually but no record of death yet. I personally feel this Covid-19 I'd a bio- weapon made by the USA and they have the vaccine for it. It might also be a gimmick by Trump to score political point inorder to win election.

Shut up abeg
Re: Coronavirus: Iran's Health Ministry Calls To Cancel Friday Prayers by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 28, 2020
marvin906:
The only thing you are missing is the ability to do to your own research... The United States is also part of the affected countries
Re: Coronavirus: Iran's Health Ministry Calls To Cancel Friday Prayers by cRobo: 11:17am On Feb 28, 2020
marvin906:

US has more cases than Nigeria
Re: Coronavirus: Iran's Health Ministry Calls To Cancel Friday Prayers by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 28, 2020
nonxo007:

They are smart and are taking every preventive measure
Oga, US has 60 confirmed cases of the virus
Re: Coronavirus: Iran's Health Ministry Calls To Cancel Friday Prayers by Fragility6: 11:22am On Feb 28, 2020
famouscargo4u:

There are few cases in US actually but no record of death yet. I personally feel this Covid-19 I'd a bio- weapon made by the USA and they have the vaccine for it. It might also be a gimmick by Trump to score political point inorder to win election.
See d nonsense wey dey come out from ur mouth. Na bcoz of election go make person sacrifice d lives of millions of people all over the world. No b una typical Nigeria politician b trump o jst know dat one. Guy man na billionaire long before e enta power. No dey talk anyhow 4 public
Re: Coronavirus: Iran's Health Ministry Calls To Cancel Friday Prayers by BroOptimist(m): 11:26am On Feb 28, 2020
money121:
Lobatan
_Here is a special du'aa by our Noble Prophet Muhammad sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam:_

عن أنس رضي الله عنه ، أن النبي ﷺ كان يقول *اللهم إني أعوذ بك من البرَص والجنون والجُذام ، ومن سيء الأسقام*

*Transliteration:* _Allahumma innee a'uudhu bika minal barasi wal junuuni wal judhaam, wa min sayyi'il asqaam_

The Prophet (ﷺ) used to say: *"O Allah, I seek refuge in Thee from leprosy, madness, elephantiasis, and evil diseases."* May Allah protect us all.
[رواه أبو داود]

JazzakumAllahu Khairan

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Iran's Health Ministry Calls To Cancel Friday Prayers by Mariory(m): 11:29am On Feb 28, 2020
Righteousness89:

There is nothing of such! US never Admitted that!

You Courageously put out fake news!!

The first US case was about 7hrs ago..

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiC_NCp9vPnAhVQ1hoKHW5JCXYQFjAIegQIBhAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Famp.cnn.com%2Fcnn%2F2020%2F02%2F27%2Fhealth%2Fus-cases-coronavirus-community-transmission%2Findex.html&psig=AOvVaw0MRnXw9GPdRjk73ur8DBkk&ust=1582968230700483

Can you read at all? Your own link clearly states it's the first case of UNKNOWN origin.

There are a total of 59 confirmed cases as at yesterday.
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/cases-in-us.html
Re: Coronavirus: Iran's Health Ministry Calls To Cancel Friday Prayers by gurunlocker: 11:30am On Feb 28, 2020
marvin906:

so the rest developed countries like France,south Korea,Japan and so on are unserious and didn't act quickly..
please read what you wrote again and think

Your aim is to tagged US as the culprit in this virus spread....
Re: Coronavirus: Iran's Health Ministry Calls To Cancel Friday Prayers by gurunlocker: 11:31am On Feb 28, 2020
0m0nnakoda:

Keep kwayet and stop talking foolishly

You can always talk intelligently if you have anything reasonable to say grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: Iran's Health Ministry Calls To Cancel Friday Prayers by NairaMaster1(m): 11:41am On Feb 28, 2020
Grand194:
See people taking steps and putting religion aside to care for her people... But... I rest my case.

If it's in one country now they will be shouting persecution
Re: Coronavirus: Iran's Health Ministry Calls To Cancel Friday Prayers by falopey: 11:42am On Feb 28, 2020
marvin906:

There’s coronavirus in the US as I’m talking to you in California. Google it
Re: Coronavirus: Iran's Health Ministry Calls To Cancel Friday Prayers by Dpharisee: 11:45am On Feb 28, 2020
So what is the Ruling on cancelling Friday prayers grin
Re: Coronavirus: Iran's Health Ministry Calls To Cancel Friday Prayers by shogsman(m): 11:56am On Feb 28, 2020
Beedude:

No be bus u go still enter?
I’m driving bros
Re: Coronavirus: Iran's Health Ministry Calls To Cancel Friday Prayers by Smooyis(m): 12:01pm On Feb 28, 2020
I am a Christian but I think whatever is done to save lives of citizens is not bad. The heart is what that matters. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Coronavirus: Iran's Health Ministry Calls To Cancel Friday Prayers by akan102: 12:04pm On Feb 28, 2020
You can tell your brothers and sisters in Allah here in Nigeria, leave Iran alone maybe they are not as holy as you and other like minded Nigerians are

Fountainofyouth:
Subanallah!!! This is haram, Our first and most important duty to Allah is to always pray to him before any other thing, whether in sickness or in health, that is what Prophet Mohammed(pbuh) taught us, this is not acceptable shocked
Re: Coronavirus: Iran's Health Ministry Calls To Cancel Friday Prayers by marvin906(m): 12:09pm On Feb 28, 2020
Ehibiggirl:
you need to watch the news more often
Leave ultimate love for now you hear.

what's ultimate love

Re: Coronavirus: Iran's Health Ministry Calls To Cancel Friday Prayers by kolaaderin: 12:17pm On Feb 28, 2020
marvin906:
yes you are missing something. 61 cases reported in the US already.
get informed

https://infographics.channelnewsasia.com/covid-19/map.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Iran's Health Ministry Calls To Cancel Friday Prayers by kolaaderin: 12:26pm On Feb 28, 2020
Righteousness89:

My Brother If u don't have Challenges with your eyes , you will not reply with this.

U will clearly see what I stated..

And stop the lies.. the us does not have 50...

I am not even sure they are up to 10..

here is your answer

Re: Coronavirus: Iran's Health Ministry Calls To Cancel Friday Prayers by Native101: 12:27pm On Feb 28, 2020
Righteousness89:

The US took preventive measures.. They sent In planes to go pick their citizens from affected nations way before now.. they have few affected individuals who are being taken care of. Same with the U.K.
You think so? The US is on the verge of a full-blown crises because of this virus. Apparently, Donald Trump fired some important personnel hired by Obama to help in cases of viral diseases like this.

As at the last time I checked, they have over 60 cases of infected people. And more are expected. There's a huge panic over there as we speak.
Re: Coronavirus: Iran's Health Ministry Calls To Cancel Friday Prayers by kolaaderin: 12:30pm On Feb 28, 2020
Bizibi:
there is a first case in u s now..... watched it an hour ago.
which first case.

as at Feb 27 they have 61 cases. educate yourself

Re: Coronavirus: Iran's Health Ministry Calls To Cancel Friday Prayers by Righteousness89(m): 12:34pm On Feb 28, 2020

Re: Coronavirus: Iran's Health Ministry Calls To Cancel Friday Prayers by Righteousness89(m): 12:35pm On Feb 28, 2020
[s]
Native101:
You think so? The US is on the verge of a full-blown crises because of this virus. Apparently, Donald Trump fired some important personnel hired by Obama to help in cases of viral diseases like this.

As at the last time I checked, they have over 60 cases of infected people. And more are expected. There's a huge panic over there as we speak.
[/s]
Keep quiet with your fake talk!

45 persons from Diamond cruise were taken to Qurantine..

About 12 persons were tested positive..

1 persons right now in California who did not travel has tested positive
Re: Coronavirus: Iran's Health Ministry Calls To Cancel Friday Prayers by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:38pm On Feb 28, 2020
Muhammad2468:
let them pray and insha Allah noting shall happen
We have been doing that in Nigeria for ages....
Re: Coronavirus: Iran's Health Ministry Calls To Cancel Friday Prayers by Native101: 12:55pm On Feb 28, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]
Keep quiet with your fake talk!

45 persons from Diamond cruise were taken to Qurantine..

About 12 persons were tested positive..

1 persons right now in California who did not travel has tested positive

Here is a link:

https://abcnews.go.com/International/fda-reports-1st-drug-shortage-due-coronavirus-outbreak/story?id=69276490&cid=social_twitter_abcn

Read it, digest it, and enlighten yourself.

And before you say it's fake.news, note that is is from one of the biggest publications in the us.

I wouldn't hold my breath that you'd actually read and comprehend that. Because people like you just want to hold themselves on a pedestal of self-importance a d will rebuff every attempt at combing through facts; even when it is right under their noses.

With that assumption, I say best of luck. Keep living in a world of denial and remain ignorant.

Bye
Re: Coronavirus: Iran's Health Ministry Calls To Cancel Friday Prayers by Deepthoughts: 1:36pm On Feb 28, 2020
YorubaKinging:

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/middle-east/iran-health-ministry-calls-to-cancel-friday-prayers/1746382
why can't they declare fatwaa on it!then execute it with a shout of Allahu Akbar!.
Re: Coronavirus: Iran's Health Ministry Calls To Cancel Friday Prayers by Kay25(m): 1:59pm On Feb 28, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
Subanallah!!! This is haram, Our first and most important duty to Allah is to always pray to him before any other thing, whether in sickness or in health, that is what Prophet Mohammed(pbuh) taught us, this is not acceptable shocked
can someone take dis man to luth and let him pray along with the Italian?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can I Still Get Pregnant With Sperm Leakage After Sex? / Former Nigerian Lesbian Narrates How She Got Cured In Kaduna / Is There Anybody Here With Irregular Heartbeats?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.