Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health (89948 Views)

Oyedele, Chair Of Presidential Tax Reform Committee, Resigns From PwC / Buhari Not Chair Of Presidential Campaign Council - APC / Lockdown: Osagie Ehanire, Chikwe Ihekweazu Meet Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by Daffy007: 8:43pm On Feb 28, 2020
Looks more like Nigeria.

Check my signature if you are looking for a side hustle or want to start earning money online. Good luck
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by SocialJustice: 8:46pm On Feb 28, 2020
johndwayy:
How is he incompetent?
Stand in front of a mirror and ask again.
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by Azino1984(m): 8:48pm On Feb 28, 2020
Very disgusting and disgraceful.. After all the furniture and housing allowance.. Nigeria!!
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by putin2: 8:48pm On Feb 28, 2020
The face of those who will help us.
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by Greenkira(f): 8:53pm On Feb 28, 2020
that was video shoped na, its not real.
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by thundafire: 9:01pm On Feb 28, 2020
Dey will say dey are not wasteful unlike previous administration lol
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by sleekpro(m): 9:03pm On Feb 28, 2020
kiyosaki1:
That's to show the current government is prudent and not spending any how like PDP. I mean audio prudence .

yes ooh!!! I believe you, after all the #chiar. is serving its purpose.
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by davidque: 9:08pm On Feb 28, 2020
kiyosaki1:
That's to show the current government is prudent and not spending any how like PDP. I mean audio prudence .
Yet you can never see such worn out furniture in most countries of the world. Its got nothing to financial prudence and I wouldn't go as far as just blaming this government, its a shameful Nigerian culture not minding the government in power
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by nlPoster: 9:12pm On Feb 28, 2020
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by nlPoster: 9:14pm On Feb 28, 2020
abdullkabar:
Lolz, our people sha
If he was sitting on gold plated chair(we go talk), now he is not sitting on one(we still talk)!!!
It might be anybody's chair
That one no consign us for now. . .
Wherever he likes, let him sit

I'm not one to complain about such things but I did see it on the channels podcast.

Mods why did you remove the youtube video I posted on the Nigerian leather industry vis a vis the Economic forum?
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by felix10(m): 9:14pm On Feb 28, 2020
Why is my country like this?
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by mrmatt(m): 9:25pm On Feb 28, 2020
And they keeping budgeting for maintenance, repair and new ones in very year's budget.
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by themanderon: 9:29pm On Feb 28, 2020
This doesn't evoke confidence in a minister fighting corona.
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by buchilino(m): 9:37pm On Feb 28, 2020
kiyosaki1:

KEEP SAYING IT UNTIL U START BELIEVING IT
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by snoopz: 9:47pm On Feb 28, 2020
I saw it on nta news dis evening
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by AnanseK(m): 9:48pm On Feb 28, 2020
This type of chair cannot be found in his house, not even in the boys quarters.
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by maasoap(m): 9:50pm On Feb 28, 2020
Mikehot:
This guy that always looks confused with his half past eleven eye.

Too bad he is disgracing Edo, but people should know his exact abode because Esan doesn't produce such incompetent fellows.

Mike Onolemenen is esan and was the past minister of works (one of the best and most crucial under gej).

Can't really laugh! Works under GEJ and he was one of the best, really! What was he working on if I may ask?
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by kapelvej: 10:03pm On Feb 28, 2020
delugajackson:

Keep decieving yourself.
did you not catch the sarcasm in the last sentence?
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by Niaja4real(m): 10:08pm On Feb 28, 2020
Designer123:
Our honourable minister, Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire
Show us his torned boxers then
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by Glycosunde: 10:13pm On Feb 28, 2020
tunapawizzy:

what matters most

meaning? undecided undecided
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by Frank9081: 10:14pm On Feb 28, 2020
see blew
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by MNDY(m): 10:20pm On Feb 28, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
You're looking for trouble o
Now that you've reminded them,expect extra millions to be added to their furniture allowance

Hahahahahaha
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by atango(m): 10:26pm On Feb 28, 2020
Paints a clear picture of the state of our health service. Outdated and broken. Definitely can't cope with any more pressure. Conid-19, please have pity on us. �����
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by Kfed4ril(m): 10:57pm On Feb 28, 2020
madridguy:
Furniture allowance don enta voice mail.

Sai baba
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by GamalNasser: 11:23pm On Feb 28, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Ordinary chair again?

Nigerians get problem walahi!

How can a minister whose furniture is so much tatters be trusted with handling an epidemic like COVID 19 ? How ? You see why I said the failed FG should leave Lagos to handle this Corona thing before the bungle it up
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by evansjeff(m): 11:23pm On Feb 28, 2020
Mikehot:
This guy that always looks confused with his half past eleven eye.

Too bad he is disgracing Edo, but people should know his exact abode because Esan doesn't produce such incompetent fellows.

Mike Onolemenen is esan and was the past minister of works (one of the best and most crucial under gej).

This idlot that spent 8 years as minister of works with nothing to show for it in Edo state? Even Benin-Ekpoma-Abuja road, he couldn't fix.
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by Advancedman(m): 11:40pm On Feb 28, 2020
Designer123:
Our honourable minister, Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire

Proof the minister is working just like the IG according to pmgb
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by LordPsalm(m): 11:42pm On Feb 28, 2020
But he said they are prepared. Common chair sed una no prepare
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by Advancedman(m): 11:42pm On Feb 28, 2020
NigeriaIsDoomed:
That shows the state of the present day Nigeria.

I disagree Naija present Na madman tear tear
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by MrSquint: 12:36am On Feb 29, 2020
This Govt is a big scam!

Our country right now is the poverty headquarters of the World, do you expect to see good chairs or anything good ?

This set of rulers no get chill, no direction, no foresight, no plan, no education, not articulate at all. They just talk anyhow. Mo Lai jareh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SWAT: Six Things To Know About New Police Unit / Peter Obi's Reaction After INEC Postponed Election (photo) / Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.