Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,459 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction (25543 Views)

The Moment Buhari Called Tinubu “Mr President” in Bauchi (Video) / Nathaniel Sharibu: Buhari Should Please Fulfill His Promise By Rescuing Leah / Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction by Wallade(m): 1:43pm On Feb 28, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
The girl had a simple decision to make but African mentality brings her to her doom, just say those words and you are free, Jesus didn't teach us stupidity, she will die of the torment and nothing is going to change

Is your position an excuse to hold people against their will? How do you blame the girl for being honest and sincere to a fault unlike you who thinks cleverness and insincerity is the way to a better life. You are comfortable with lies to save yourself or get the best in life but don't blame people for not being comfortable with lies.

2 Likes

Re: Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction by Wallade(m): 1:44pm On Feb 28, 2020
Samostical:
honestly if he called that means he is good. President called her because of her daughter? With all the issues going around his table? The President tried. But she should be patient. God will bring back her daughter in health in due time.

Nonsense! Who cares about his call but his actions to eliminate Boko Haram and other threats like bandits, armed herdsmen and kidnappers.
Re: Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction by AAlozie(m): 1:45pm On Feb 28, 2020
madridguy:
If Leah had renounced Christianity in the presence of the book haram terrorists,by now she would be at home practicing her christianity in peace.
Your thinking capacity is -ve 0

1 Like

Re: Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction by Salebo: 1:45pm On Feb 28, 2020
lilprinze:
I have said it times without number that Buhari is a terrorist.

Is it like your late WRETCHED Illiterate father

1 Like

Re: Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction by kamossreal(m): 1:51pm On Feb 28, 2020
JonDon12:
Almighty God. King of Glory Thank you for the love you have given this woman. Thank you for the love you have given Leah . God thank you for the love you have given. Please forgive my sins. Please if it's your will Lord, release Leah from Bondage. Please console this mothers heart. Please give our leaders guidance and strength to do the right thing. I also pray that you touch these terrorist's heart and you turn them from insurgents to your instruments. Amen

Amen Amen Amen
Re: Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction by Kuficking: 1:52pm On Feb 28, 2020
Wow
Re: Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:56pm On Feb 28, 2020
SoNature:

You raised good points.

Trump did the same when a US Marine lost his life in Africa.

But then, America is America

Those events rarely happen

Did you know that no week ends in Nigeria without people dying?

Do you know the number of people who get kidnapped in the north east and we don't get to hear it?

The number that the herders kill on weekly basis?

In Plateau and Zamfara, people die every now and then

You want the old man to keep calling all the victims' families?

While we believe that it is role of the leader to keep everyone safe, we have to be fair in our judgment.

Please Nigeria is a third-world country, so we have lots of life-threatening issues to grapple with unlike the advanced countries

Again, I still believe that Buhari tried by calling her

We do not have a lot of life-threatening issues to be because we are third world. We have a lot of deaths and life threatening issues because our political class have elevated the pursuit of power over and above nation building. Nigeria is not working not because it's people are evil, but because those who should make it work have chosen self over the nation.
The fact is that, the incident of sharibu is not isolated as you said, our leaders generally don't care about the citizens. Both buhari and Jonathan have stayed far away from Borno where the matter is at its hottest. They only show up for optics when they begin to look bad. Australian PM was on holiday when the bush fires started. He came in the following week and still was massively criticised.
We need to hold our leaders up to the very highest standard if we desire a nation that truly works. Ghana has moved far ahead of us in its democracy because the leaders have been held up to the highest standards. We need to imbibe that.
Re: Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction by Haforlaby777: 1:56pm On Feb 28, 2020
CAN should be partly blamed on this. More than 100 school girls where kidnapped,Leah Sharibu was at every front page because she is a xristen. That was when bokko haram discovered she is an asset that can be used against the government. Can publicized like she is more important than every other victims. what about some other girls that are still in custody and her muslems? what did they refused to denounce, their ancestors?

1 Like

Re: Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction by Ayo645: 2:22pm On Feb 28, 2020
This is a �% legit platform

Earn 10k weekly and 30k monthly without stress

Start earning with your smartphone without stress

Click to know more about this legit platform

https:///KBukIk2T2fUD1vhunTND7q

Re: Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction by isram: 2:24pm On Feb 28, 2020
I SAY YOU ARE ONE OF THEM
madridguy:
If Leah had renounced Christianity in the presence of the book haram terrorists,by now she would be at home practicing her christianity in peace.
Re: Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 28, 2020
madridguy:
Renouncing Christianity in trouble make u a betrayal.. Her life is safer in God s hand..They can kill flesh but can't kill the soul..
Re: Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction by bubu2019: 2:35pm On Feb 28, 2020
madridguy:
you are stupid

thunder fire you
Re: Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction by designexploit(m): 2:39pm On Feb 28, 2020
U don Collect money from them, Audio Call...
Re: Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction by bubu2019: 2:40pm On Feb 28, 2020
modsfucker:
This woman just dey use the abduction of her daughter shine... Last week she was in London for protest... Where Father Leah ni? Abi he no dey alive?
the seed you sow today must germinate one day.

your child must be abducted so that you too will shine,our tongue is the most dangerous weapon in our body

1 Like

Re: Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction by Commentor: 2:57pm On Feb 28, 2020
tiredoflife:

Renouncing christ is deeper than u think
It's a sin against the holy Spirit
Which cannot be forgiven

So it's not a mere talk
U will also be expected to accept islam
Which means u will make confession to the supremacy of allah

Based on what principle?

So St. Peter is in hell for denying Jesus 3 times abi?
Re: Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction by tiredoflife(m): 3:00pm On Feb 28, 2020
Commentor:

Based on what principle?

So St. Peter is in hell for denying Jesus 3 times abi?

As at the time he did that.
The holy Spirit has not come
Jesus had to die
For the holy Spirit to be with us
Re: Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction by Mpanyi: 3:02pm On Feb 28, 2020
madridguy:

Are you sick upstairs?
Re: Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction by Commentor: 3:02pm On Feb 28, 2020
tiredoflife:

As at the time he did that.
The holy Spirit has not come
Jesus had to die
For the holy Spirit to be with us

grin

You are truly tiredoflife.
Re: Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction by tiredoflife(m): 3:05pm On Feb 28, 2020
Commentor:

grin

You are truly tiredoflife.

Stop being petty and learn
Re: Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction by Commentor: 3:08pm On Feb 28, 2020
tiredoflife:

Stop being petty and learn

I should learn that Peter who knew Jesus Personally would be forgiven for denying him at the point of arrest but a teenager in Africa would be condemned to hell when faced with a situation even worse than Peter?

And this makes sense to you?
Re: Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction by blackboy(m): 3:16pm On Feb 28, 2020
7 months!!!! Says it all. No surprise your daughter is still in captivity.

While his kids are doing NYSC shorter than normal , using presidential jet, getting juicy government jobs etc

This your president ...
Re: Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction by moorevic(m): 3:22pm On Feb 28, 2020
madridguy:
I stand with my faith even in death. blessed be the name of the Lord who was and who is to come forever. AMen

1 Like

Re: Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction by apache22b: 3:24pm On Feb 28, 2020
Will i ever Come Out of Cultism Alive

I'm Really Scared ........................... After Killing so Many ......

God Help Me Please !!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 3:39pm On Feb 28, 2020
modsfucker:
This woman just dey use the abduction of her daughter shine... Last week she was in London for protest... Where Father Leah ni? Abi he no dey alive?

now after saying this, sit down, take a cold drink and ask yourself if your have sense
Re: Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction by Juventus4life: 3:57pm On Feb 28, 2020
madridguy:
The whole mystery is a set up between Boko Haram and some people.
Re: Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction by chriscrosss(m): 4:24pm On Feb 28, 2020
Kill a cow then you will see him in action...the worst president I ever see..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Is Stingy – Femi Adesina / Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees / PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.