Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks (129759 Views)

Ekiti Coronavirus Patient Has Been Discharged (Pictures) / Tonye Cole: The Third Coronavirus Patient & I Were On The Same Flight / I Am Not The Uber Driver That Carried Italian Coronavirus Patient- Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by cjudy(m): 11:53am On Feb 28, 2020
sad
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by Sunnycliff(m): 11:53am On Feb 28, 2020
And who would have known how many passengers he may have carried afterwards?

Gbese Don happen o

Am going back to my village and now to isolate myself

2 Likes

Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by Proffdada: 11:53am On Feb 28, 2020
I visited his facebook page grin

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by itsme01: 11:53am On Feb 28, 2020
tsephanyah:
Frustrating to see smart people not getting it, this thing is basically the flu. Last flu season 60 million people had the flu and 57,000 people died from complications of the flu, most were elderly or already sick from something else.

why don't you go to lagos so that you can hug the Italian and get the flu.. mrs book haram

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by salford1: 11:54am On Feb 28, 2020
tsephanyah:
Frustrating to see smart people not getting it, this thing is basically the flu. Last flu season 60 million people had the flu and 57,000 people died from complications of the flu, most were elderly or already sick from something else.
Not your regular flu

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by DCmonster: 11:55am On Feb 28, 2020
tsephanyah:
This jobless boy, stop spreading your stupidity from thread to thread !

9 Likes

Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by Fragility6: 11:55am On Feb 28, 2020
MagicBishop:

This is no Flu

This virus has an incubation period of 14 days where the infected do not show sign of illness but are still highly infectious.

This virus has been shown to be for life just like HIV. That means the infected even after treatment can still relapse and infect others.

Most worrying is that it affects male fertility which means males who get infected, but survive, become sterile and so can not have children.

Ebola will keep you down for about a month after just a day of exposure thereby limiting spread.

Every successful virus needs to be docile and not kill the host before it goes pandemic.

You do not know how dangerous this contagion is.

It is obvious it was a designer bio-weapon tailored for massive culling .

Be very afraid. This is not some random flu but a well engineered cutting-edge bio-weapon designed for mass culling.
You again? DSS suppose dey find people like you making baseless accusations like diz. Wen u sleep cell 4 one week, u go wise

5 Likes

Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by Sunnycliff(m): 11:56am On Feb 28, 2020
[[s]quote author=tsephanyah post=87025331]Frustrating to see smart people not getting it, this thing is basically the flu. Last flu season 60 million people had the flu and 57,000 people died from complications of the flu, most were elderly or already sick from something else.[/quote] [/s]

Just a flu and Japan closed down primary and high school indefinitely?

I wish the man came across you two days ago. So we can no you are not an elderly person and it's just a common flu

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by dalass(f): 11:56am On Feb 28, 2020
MagicBishop:
[s][/s]

This is just a flu and the Chinese govt put two whole provinces with a total population of 600million people on 24-7 lockdown

This is just a flu and governments around the world are concerned and worried

I hope you catch this flu

Its a new virus and no ordinary flu oh

Its killing people en masse. Let's take it with the seriousness it deserves pls

6 Likes

Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by Allforlove(f): 11:56am On Feb 28, 2020
I love this site
so if u have come in contact with him then u r on your own

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by 02Kebreal(m): 11:56am On Feb 28, 2020
Ngwamankillyou:
how I wish foolish buhari and his useless health minister will be the first victims and then move in to aso rock and then head to katsina en route to sambisa forest then to all buhari supporters amen

Then to your family, Amen

2 Likes

Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by MagicBishop: 11:56am On Feb 28, 2020
hisexcellency34:
No cause for alarm. FG is on top of the situation

They will offer amnesty to Corona virus

2 Likes

Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by goldtube(m): 11:57am On Feb 28, 2020
USA hmmm? Trump recently labelled Nigeria a terrorist country, China, Iran
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by joenor(m): 11:57am On Feb 28, 2020
Make them go carry am for check up ooo
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by SCORPION1902: 11:57am On Feb 28, 2020
I have the cure for corona virus
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by Sunnycliff(m): 11:57am On Feb 28, 2020
YaranNorth:

The virus is not that bad.

Very bad because it kills systematically. Not in a haste like Ebola but spreads more than Ebola cos it's airborne

2 Likes

Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by blowjohn(m): 11:58am On Feb 28, 2020
MagicBishop:

This is no Flu

This virus has an incubation period of 14 days where the infected do not show sign of illness but are still highly infectious.

This virus has been shown to be for life just like HIV. That means the infected even after treatment can still relapse and infect others.

Most worrying is that it affects male fertility which means males who get infected, but survive, become sterile and so can not have children.

Ebola will keep you down for about a month after just a day of exposure thereby limiting spread.

Every successful virus needs to be docile and not kill the host before it goes pandemic.

You do not know how dangerous this contagion is.

It is obvious it was a designer bio-weapon tailored for massive culling .

Be very afraid. This is not some random flu but a well engineered cutting-edge bio-weapon designed for mass culling.

Why didn't they collect blood samples from people arriving from infected countries?
These minister of health is a slow poke aswear.
Since u know symptoms are hard to get and transmission can even be from people showing no symptoms why no collect blood from them immediately they arrive and check for the virus?
What kind of nonsense is this?

4 Likes

Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by Sunnycliff(m): 11:58am On Feb 28, 2020
davidodiba:

It seems you are want the virus? Why afraid? As for me and my household, this deadly virus can never come near us . Say what you want to see my brother

And you think that those that contacted it, wanted it? Nigerians and their thinking eeh

6 Likes

Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by Researchclue: 11:58am On Feb 28, 2020
Get your Applications and websites for as low as 20,000 naira only
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by GamalNasser: 11:59am On Feb 28, 2020
tsephanyah:

So last flu season two cities where put on lockdown ko ? And the economies were affected ...you Buharist are just a pathetic bunch who are happy when bad things happen and pray for it to get worse...Shame on you for being both a supporter of Buhari and Corona Virus

2 Likes

Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by Emma1630(m): 11:59am On Feb 28, 2020
dalass:
Hope he's in quarantine
how can i comment on a post
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by Gracesofar(m): 11:59am On Feb 28, 2020
meum:
Someone should help us inform the prophet that wanted to travel to China to fight Coronavirus that Corona has arrived.

The virus saved the prophet the flight ticket.... Make dem lock am up with the Italian and let him perform the wonders

3 Likes

Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by dheilaw1(m): 12:00pm On Feb 28, 2020
Ngwamankillyou:
how I wish foolish buhari and his useless health minister will be the first victims and then move in to aso rock and then head to katsina en route to sambisa forest then to all buhari supporters amen
obviously you are jobless
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by Drakkernoir: 12:00pm On Feb 28, 2020
meum:
Someone should help us inform the prophet that wanted to travel to China to fight Coronavirus that Corona has arrived.

Oh my God.... grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

As in.....no need for flight ticket again

Oga prophet..food don come

3 Likes

Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by Clerverly: 12:00pm On Feb 28, 2020
MagicBishop:
[s][/s]

Go and report me to Buhari

Idiot

Mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by topboss: 12:01pm On Feb 28, 2020
Allforlove:
I love this site
so if u have come in contact with him then u r on your own

Dis ur monika dey interesting.

Wat exactly are u prepared to do allforlove. or u dey answer name wey big pass u?

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by MARKone(m): 12:01pm On Feb 28, 2020
tsephanyah:

And your picture is plastered on your monicar. You'll soon be arrested for spreading false information.

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by nams77: 12:01pm On Feb 28, 2020
meum:
grin

No need to travel again

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by netflicks(m): 12:01pm On Feb 28, 2020
Now who have u been in contact with?...that Italian man was sent here on a mission, how did he pass the routine check at the airport

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) / Nigeria Records Second Death From Coronavirus / Health Benefits And Side Effects Of Zobo Drink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.