Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks (129808 Views)

Ekiti Coronavirus Patient Has Been Discharged (Pictures) / Tonye Cole: The Third Coronavirus Patient & I Were On The Same Flight / I Am Not The Uber Driver That Carried Italian Coronavirus Patient- Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by topboss: 2:00pm On Feb 28, 2020
All the way from Italy, wat is his misson in Nigeria?

To kill us all or spread it in Africa?

That Italian should be shot, North Korea style, after we find out his mission.
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by Zooposki(f): 2:00pm On Feb 28, 2020
SmartyPants:

Thanks for your kind opinion, but as you saw before, I asked for PROOF.

Then go to medical sites and read journals.
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by topboss: 2:01pm On Feb 28, 2020
Joystark:

You're shooting shots in the middle of an epidemic.
grin

Thank u for waking me up, I just understand the story now.

Dem suppose shoot that Italian dead.
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by Zooposki(f): 2:01pm On Feb 28, 2020
topboss:
All the way from Italy, wat is his misson in Nigeria?

To kill us all or spread it in Africa?

That Italian should be shot, North Korea style, after we find out his mission.

Probably to spread it like the Ebola guy before him. Na their way.
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by handsome86(m): 2:02pm On Feb 28, 2020
meum:
Someone should help us inform the prophet that wanted to travel to China to fight Coronavirus that Corona has arrived.
but he dey China now that one escape during deliverance and found his way to Nigeria
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by topboss: 2:03pm On Feb 28, 2020
Zooposki:

Probably to spread it like the Ebola guy before him. Na their way.

If this was North Korea, he will be shot and the news will spread, so others will take note and know they will receive same treatment.
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 28, 2020
Fulani herdsmen and bokoharam should not get their hands on this virus....because if they DO.......
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by showafrica(m): 2:03pm On Feb 28, 2020
LosC:
Coronavirus cannot survive in Nigeria.
I strongly believe.

The virus cannot survive this government..
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by bankoleogundeji: 2:05pm On Feb 28, 2020
meum:
Someone should help us inform the prophet that wanted to travel to China to fight Coronavirus that Corona has arrived.

No need to spend money to travel
Corona don com
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by luluman: 2:06pm On Feb 28, 2020
meum:
He should just start his fight now.
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by topboss: 2:09pm On Feb 28, 2020
ezenwajosh:
Fulani herdsmen and bokoharam should not get their hands on this virus....because if they DO.......

is it not a good idea to take it into boko hara camp
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by delishpot: 2:11pm On Feb 28, 2020
davidodiba:

May you and your generation enjoy this virus. You will surely contract this this day. May everything you have feared come upon you and your entirety

You call yourself Christian? What an irony grin
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 28, 2020
Zooposki:

No one should listen to this guy. MagicBishop is right. The second wave of reinfection was what killed the majority during the Spanish Flu of 1918.

cheesy

Was the Spanish flu developed in a bioweapons lab? Where?

Okay.

Viruses have been around for centuries. That they are killing high numbers of people is due to increased travel, not because some scientist is cooking up some virus in some lab.
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 28, 2020
topboss:

is it not a good idea to take it into boko hara camp

Taking it into their camp is handing it over to them

Corona virus is a weapon of mass destruction
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by Silvestrlee: 2:12pm On Feb 28, 2020
MagicBishop:

This is no Flu

This virus has an incubation period of 14 days where the infected do not show sign of illness but are still highly infectious.

This virus has been shown to be for life just like HIV. That means the infected even after treatment can still relapse and infect others.

Most worrying is that it affects male fertility which means males who get infected, but survive, become sterile and so can not have children.

Ebola will keep you down for about a month after just a day of exposure thereby limiting spread.

Every successful virus needs to be docile and not kill the host before it goes pandemic.

You do not know how dangerous this contagion is.

It is obvious it was a designer bio-weapon tailored for massive culling .

Be very afraid. This is not some random flu but a well engineered cutting-edge bio-weapon designed for mass culling.

You try. Be like you sabi the virus well well.

Want to explain why the virus is not in Africa yet?

Want to explain why the Cameroonian student who landed in Egypt from China became free from the virus?

Stop spreading the panic!!!
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by topboss: 2:13pm On Feb 28, 2020
That Italian cannot say he dont know wat he is doing.

The virus has spread in Italy and their is curfew there.

Y come to Nigeria?

Wat business does he have here.

How do we track all the people in the aeroplane.

The staff at the airport, hotel and everyone he came into contact with. Lord have mercy!

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by topboss: 2:14pm On Feb 28, 2020
ezenwajosh:

Taking it into their camp is handing it over to them

Corona virus is a weapon of mass destruction

A sick man cannot fight, they will all be lying down.

Boko Haram specifically deserve this Corona, it will put an end to them.
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by Charly68: 2:16pm On Feb 28, 2020
Nothing do you my brother ;corona palava na white peoples handmade and they are the ones to face their wahala..
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by Suspect33(m): 2:17pm On Feb 28, 2020
MagicBishop:

This is no Flu

This virus has an incubation period of 14 days where the infected do not show sign of illness but are still highly infectious.

This virus has been shown to be for life just like HIV. That means the infected even after treatment can still relapse and infect others.

Most worrying is that it affects male fertility which means males who get infected, but survive, become sterile and so can not have children.

Ebola will keep you down for about a month after just a day of exposure thereby limiting spread.

Every successful virus needs to be docile and not kill the host before it goes pandemic.

You do not know how dangerous this contagion is.

It is obvious it was a designer bio-weapon tailored for massive culling .

Be very afraid. This is not some random flu but a well engineered cutting-edge bio-weapon designed for mass culling.
wow, finally someone who has an idea, this virus is man made for mass depopulation
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by topboss: 2:18pm On Feb 28, 2020
The best way to stop the spread is curfew.

Everybody these days have mobile phone.

If you get sick use your phone to call for help.

The help should come from quarantine section, that will take you to test site.

If you dont have it, u go home, if you do, u move to corona village and stay there for treatment.

Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by smudge2079(m): 2:21pm On Feb 28, 2020
shit has hit the fan
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 28, 2020
Man is just chasing clout, falsehood.
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by smudge2079(m): 2:22pm On Feb 28, 2020
lol...Corona Village
topboss:
The best way to stop the spread is curfew.

Everybody these days have mobile phone.

If you get sick use your phone to call for help.

The help should come from quarantine section, that will take you to test site.

If you dont have it, u go home, if you do, u move to corona village and stay there for treatment.
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 28, 2020
meum:

Haha �
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by redsun(m): 2:24pm On Feb 28, 2020
It is time to stop peeing in every available space you find without thinking of washing your hands afterwards.

Your likelihood of contracting it to a great extent depends on your hygrine practices and it will be of pandemic proportion if that monster virus takes hold in a turbulent and ailing country like that.
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by knowledgeable: 2:24pm On Feb 28, 2020
Righteousness89:
GOD Almighty please Help Nigeria ....

That's all I can say now!

God cannot help Nigeria, if the Nigerian government do not hurrydly restructure the country, therefore, regionalize/compartmentalize/localize the solutions and effects of so many level 0 extinction protocols the whole world will be facing in this brave New world, and there are so so many of these protocols. Consequences of climate change, extreme biotechnology, 5g technologies, block chain technology, super powers conflicts over geo-econmic-military-politics(the most dangerous for Nigeria/Africa)

Just imagine what will happen to Nigeria/Africa when you mix conflict zones in the Sahel, Id camps, bokoharam, Fulani heardsmen, coronavirus, poverty capital of the world, corruption and etc.

Now tell me how God can help those who cannot help themselves...
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by Suspect33(m): 2:25pm On Feb 28, 2020
Mateen1000:
Abeg Forget about the Italian, If he’s having the virus truly and this virus really spread through the air like we heard, Then thousands would have been infected in Nigeria presently, Was he the only one on the flight that brought him to Nigeria, Do you even know whether some of the passengers have visited different states and Come in contact with different people, Do you know how many people all of the passengers including himself have came contact with inside the airport and outside, I just pray this virus is overhyped.
I'm not trying to be a prophet of doom but its actually under hyped
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by unbitchable(m): 2:29pm On Feb 28, 2020
makydebbie:

The guy is just stupid. I'm amazed.
stupid ladies with a low brain would fall for the likes of bishop:magic who is famous for all kinds of conspiracy theories on this forum. if you can't read, study, research & listen to certified scientists, you'd easily be spellbound by a fear monger. if you can't make use of half your brain, na your pussy go suffer. quite sure if you're anywhere close to the dude, you would have opened your pussy. spit.
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by SmartyPants(m): 2:32pm On Feb 28, 2020
Zooposki:

Then go to medical sites and read journals.

I have read what i have read, and I know what I know about he virus. Clearly, in the light of that, I do not agree with what either you or he said, and I am giving the both of you a chance to present your proof.

Show me one just one respectable publication that says exactly what you said.
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by don4real18(m): 2:39pm On Feb 28, 2020
MagicBishop:
[s][/s]

This is just a flu and the Chinese govt put two whole provinces with a total population of 600million people on 24-7 lockdown

This is just a flu and governments around the world are concerned and worried

I hope you catch this flu
Don't hope for the worse.
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by wantagon1: 2:41pm On Feb 28, 2020
This is a biological weapon my people.

WORLD WAR 3 HAS STARTED

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) / Nigeria Records Second Death From Coronavirus / Bra-Shaped Face-Masks In Japan Sell Out Minutes After Launch (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.