Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks (129811 Views)

Ekiti Coronavirus Patient Has Been Discharged (Pictures) / Tonye Cole: The Third Coronavirus Patient & I Were On The Same Flight / I Am Not The Uber Driver That Carried Italian Coronavirus Patient- Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by bhella10: 1:02pm On Feb 28, 2020
MagicBishop:

Idiots like you were lucky with Ebola because back then you had a proactive govt

I hope this contagion wipes you niggers off the planet.

We warned you about Buhari

We warned you about his gross incompetence, bigotry and fuani supremacist tendencies. But you called us propagandists

We warned you about the Fulanization and Islamization plot but you called us conspiracy theorists

I believe you deserve to go the way of the dinosaurs as you are not worth saving.
Even when urchin like yourself couldn't keep your manhood up Buhari gets the blame. Tueh.

2 Likes

Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by Joystark(f): 1:04pm On Feb 28, 2020
topboss:

Dis ur monika dey interesting.

Wat exactly are u prepared to do allforlove. or u dey answer name wey big pass u?

You're shooting shots in the middle of an epidemic.
grin

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by joinnow: 1:07pm On Feb 28, 2020
CORO NA VIRUS
lipsrsealed cry
DON ENTER 9JA
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by virago(f): 1:10pm On Feb 28, 2020
meum:
Someone should help us inform the prophet that wanted to travel to China to fight Coronavirus that Corona has arrived.

gringringringringringringrin
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by makydebbie(f): 1:17pm On Feb 28, 2020
sharpwriter:

Lol..... Funny.

So it is an acceptable mannerism in Ghanaian communication?

Yes please.

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by Nodogragra4me(m): 1:17pm On Feb 28, 2020
Siddon 4 nairaland dey form I too know... U go die like farwo
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by sharpwriter(m): 1:20pm On Feb 28, 2020
makydebbie:

Yes please.
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by Elxandre(m): 1:20pm On Feb 28, 2020
layinimota:
Affordable laptops with 100% warranty
Scammer.
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by trutht828: 1:24pm On Feb 28, 2020
YaranNorth:

The virus is not that bad.

Since it isn't that bad, will you be happy if it attacks you?
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by Zooposki(f): 1:26pm On Feb 28, 2020
james078:

That's a theory debunked by snopes.com

Who owns snipes.com. Probably the FBI/CIA. Believe them at your own peril.
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by Officialcartel(m): 1:30pm On Feb 28, 2020
Where is that pastor that wanted to travel to China and fight the virus
The virus don find him come
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by Zooposki(f): 1:30pm On Feb 28, 2020
SmartyPants:

Sorry, got some credible proof?

You no dey read news. I think the virus has 4 strains of HIV in it. Even if you recover from the virus the first time, you can get reinfected again. Just think of the virus as HIV that can spread through the air and by contact, instead of just through bodily fluids.
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by Nnaetochukwu(m): 1:31pm On Feb 28, 2020
Make I go buy chlorophine full house grin grin
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by Zooposki(f): 1:32pm On Feb 28, 2020
wirinet:

My brother, I tire o. The scare tactics and panic is ridiculous, so far less than 3000 people worldwide has died from corona, meanwhile, over half of that number are killed by malaria everyday.
Coronavirus which is a strain of the influenza virus is highly contagious, but not deadly. Less than 2 % of infected people actually die. It seems the virus has become cash cow for many health organisations and professionals.

Do you know how the Spanish Flu killed so many people?
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by iwriterng(m): 1:33pm On Feb 28, 2020
MagicBishop:

The origin of the pandemic is Wuhan, China.

Wuhan is home to China's first Bio-Security Lab 4 - the highest security research lab that requires WHO certification.

The lab was commissioned to study highly virulent pathogens like Ebola, SARS, Lassa Fever, etc.

The lab's security is not limited to keeping non authorized personnel out but also preventing accidentally leaks from earthquakes and flooding. The French designed and built this lab and made accommodation for earthquakes even though the lab site is not cited in an earthquake zone.

Patient zero happens to be a scientists working at the lab. The Chinese govt first claimed she got infected after visiting the wild life market in Wuhan that deals in exotic animals. This was latter debunked.

The virus was actually stolen by the Chinese from a similar Bio-Security Lab-4 in Canada.

It is believed the Canadians were the ones that developed the virus.

The virus was bio-engineered as weapon and the crazy chinks accidentally leaked it on their own people.

One would think you’re right and on point, until I read I got to your line on “Bio-Security Lab 4”

There is nothing of such, we have “BSL-4” which is the highest Biosafety Lab. It’s rare and very few around the world, but you don’t need WHO certification to run a BSL-4, it’s basically high containment, and my school happens to have a BSL-4 Lab (One of the very few in the United States).

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by Zooposki(f): 1:33pm On Feb 28, 2020
grandlexuz:

Stop spreading false information. You know nothing about the Corona virus

He is right.
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by Perfecttouchade: 1:36pm On Feb 28, 2020
But I thought the government said there was a steady screening point at the airport...oh we miss the teams that handled Ebola case in Nigeria from the government to every party involved in the fight

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 28, 2020
COVID-19 is a perfectly designed Bio-Weapon for population reduction.

The time has finally come.
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by Zooposki(f): 1:38pm On Feb 28, 2020
Gnaeusmagnus:

Besides the influenza virus of 1918 killed millions around the world...and back then most scientists did not know what a virus was, how it worked, or what DNA or RNA was. (that came in the 1950's after years of research).

Drop the conspiracy theories, vote for governments that would make us a manufacturing and scinetific society, and maybe you would live a little longer.

No one should listen to this guy. MagicBishop is right. The second wave of reinfection was what killed the majority during the Spanish Flu of 1918.

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by Eddygre8(m): 1:39pm On Feb 28, 2020
It's well with him
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 28, 2020
This is my first time commenting on such nonsense topic like this, but I have to say this to help some people.

The only reason this virus is spreading around the world, is because of your fear.

What ever the silly name of the bug , it looks at face. So stay cool and believe the greater one that lies in every one of us.

Know who you are and don't let the media throw you to and fro, so that you'll end up being in a state of panic. That even kills faster than the bug you're fearing.

So have peace and know that God lives in you. Can a bug affect God. Then do what God would do in such cases.
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by Zooposki(f): 1:44pm On Feb 28, 2020
When I tell people to go watch the Handmaiden’s tale, they will refuse. These evil elites always let us know their plans ahead of time. This virus sterilizes men.
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by SirBunky85(m): 1:46pm On Feb 28, 2020
MagicBishop:

Idiots like you were lucky with Ebola because back then you had a proactive govt

I hope this contagion wipes you niggers off the planet.

We warned you about Buhari

We warned you about his gross incompetence, bigotry and fuani supremacist tendencies. But you called us propagandists

We warned you about the Fulanization and Islamization plot but you called us conspiracy theorists

I believe you deserve to go the way of the dinosaurs as you are not worth saving.
have u now jumped into silly partisan politics?why not stick to ur giving more info abt the said virus?u guys just can't do without infusing silly politics in all ur discourse
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by Xbee007(m): 1:47pm On Feb 28, 2020
Gnaeusmagnus:

Yes, so do many viral illnesses like chicken pox and measles, long incubation periods, highly infectious. HIV even lasts as long as 5 years before someone falls ill...even longer.

That's not true and you know it. The only thing in those who have gotten it is some immunity. And anyway, chickenpox remains in the body too for some time...it may manifest as shingles when the immune system is down

LOL.....please don't make me laugh. Disease that people are still trying to define affects male fertility? Plus...someone who has been seriously ill for some time will take time to recover full fertility...

And you jokes were saying Ebola was 'a biological weapon.' Now it is something else. Okay...

What kind of nonsense is this.?

Not as bad as Lassa or Malaria, or tuberculosis, or certain other viruses and bacteria and protozoa which have killed far more people than COVID ever will.

Yes, and if you were right, by now 100million chinese should be dead...and more should be dying.

Besides the influenza virus of 1918 killed millions around the world...and back then most scientists did not know what a virus was, how it worked, or what DNA or RNA was. (that came in the 1950's after years of research).

Drop the conspiracy theories, vote for governments that would make us a manufacturing and scinetific society, and maybe you would live a little longer.
There was actually a case of a woman who got reinfected. This disease is just like HIV, only more deadly.
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by Nicoddemus(m): 1:49pm On Feb 28, 2020
davidodiba:

May you and your generation enjoy this virus. You will surely contract this this day. May everything you have feared come upon you and your entirety

Come on shatap there grin
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by topboss: 1:49pm On Feb 28, 2020
Joystark:

You're shooting shots in the middle of an epidemic.
grin

Anyhow e be, man must survive. grin

epidemic never reach my side.
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 28, 2020
The sickness called HIV is now a joke and the new coronavirus is now the trending news...
God help the world
God help Nigeria....
Well I know that this diseases will not survive in Nigeria because of the weather and temperature, but for the news in Lagos they should try as much as possible to contain the disease because Lagos is overpopulated.... Well I fully well know that Nigeria is safe... By God's grace.
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by topboss: 1:53pm On Feb 28, 2020
ijesuoboikxp1:
The sickness called HIV is now a joke and the new coronavirus is now the trending news...
God help the world
God help Nigeria....
Well I know that this diseases will not survive in Nigeria because of the weather and temperature, but for the news in Lagos they should try as much as possible to contain the disease because Lagos is overpopulated.... Well I fully well know that Nigeria is safe... By God's grace.

At least Corona dont carry stigma becos sex is not involved.
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by redsun(m): 1:57pm On Feb 28, 2020
Why did he dine with the Uber driver? I hope he is not on a suicide mission. Or is he gay and was trying to seduce the driver?
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by SmartyPants(m): 1:59pm On Feb 28, 2020
Zooposki:

You no dey read news. I think the virus has 4 strains of HIV in it. Even if you recover from the virus the first time, you can get reinfected again. Just think of the virus as HIV that can spread through the air and by contact, instead of just through bodily fluids.

Thanks for your kind opinion, but as you saw before, I asked for PROOF.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) / Nigeria Records Second Death From Coronavirus / Bra-Shaped Face-Masks In Japan Sell Out Minutes After Launch (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.