Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,620 members, 7,823,715 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

U.S Is Not Prepared For Coronavirus - Health Worker, Maureen Dugan - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / U.S Is Not Prepared For Coronavirus - Health Worker, Maureen Dugan (32818 Views)

COVID-19: Gorillas At Atalanta Zoo Test Positive For Coronavirus / List Of Countries Free And Without The Coronavirus - Health - / Dog Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Hong Kong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S Is Not Prepared For Coronavirus - Health Worker, Maureen Dugan by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 29, 2020
GreetMe:
But Nigeria with almost zero quality health system is ready for it grin

Maybe it's the pockets of the politicians that is ready for the money allocated undecided

im sure some of these politicians are already planning to relocate to antartica(safe for now)... since their usual destinations are not safe.
Re: U.S Is Not Prepared For Coronavirus - Health Worker, Maureen Dugan by Dericonna: 8:44am On Feb 29, 2020
[s]
itsme01:
All thanks to trump 18% of CDC budger slashed, he feels with warm weather everything would go away, he disbanded obamas disease response team put together after ebola, because he felt they cost him money yet all his golf trips cost over $100m usd
[/s]
Re: U.S Is Not Prepared For Coronavirus - Health Worker, Maureen Dugan by erinalex: 8:57am On Feb 29, 2020
sykeng:
Even USA is not prepare yet, Lai is boosting.
Even Coronavirus enter USA, yet PDP dey blame PMB for coronavirus that entered naija.
Who will USA blame now ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S Is Not Prepared For Coronavirus - Health Worker, Maureen Dugan by yeyeosoronga: 9:06am On Feb 29, 2020
Which one is better please, corona virus or ebola virus?

I think Corona can be better managed than Ebola.
Re: U.S Is Not Prepared For Coronavirus - Health Worker, Maureen Dugan by blowjohn(m): 9:06am On Feb 29, 2020
BetBuilder365:

I'm talking of current things you are saying two weeks ago. You don't even follow recent news why bother

Oga, ur saying that the U.S economy just went from all time high to all time low in just less than a month?

1 Like

Re: U.S Is Not Prepared For Coronavirus - Health Worker, Maureen Dugan by yeyeosoronga: 9:09am On Feb 29, 2020
shadelek:
US is saying she's not fully prepared to handle this deadliest virus, Mr. Lai is saying Nigeria is well equipped to handle the virus.
I swear our leaders are daft and ignorant

Is it really the deadliest virus?

The influenza virus, SARS are not too different from the Corona.
I'm sure a vaccine will soon be released for it.
I learnt the US has started using a test drug to treat thos infected in their countries.
Re: U.S Is Not Prepared For Coronavirus - Health Worker, Maureen Dugan by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 29, 2020
blowjohn:

Oga, ur saying that the U.S economy just went from all time high to all time low in just less than a month?

Yes, that's how it works. Then the effects starts creeping when the media reports it to you. But on the ground all government agencies have hired less since the Antichrist took over, cuts to many social programs and also the tax cut didn't help the middle class. It's a fake economy, soon - in two to three weeks u will know when faux or CNN starts reporting about the effects
Re: U.S Is Not Prepared For Coronavirus - Health Worker, Maureen Dugan by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 29, 2020
blowjohn:

And stop calling me oga, makes you look dumb like you know everything, oponu
Re: U.S Is Not Prepared For Coronavirus - Health Worker, Maureen Dugan by yeyeosoronga: 9:16am On Feb 29, 2020
justscorchone:
Do you know nigeria hospitals perform fibroid operations better than abroad? FACT

We overcame swine flu,sars,Ebola,this too shall come to pass. Don’t write off our health sector just yet.

I think all the previous epidemics like Ebola may have helped prepare some African countries (at least to an extent) for something like this too.
Was SARS ever in Nigeria? I didnt know that
In Nigeria, when Ebola first broke out, Drs in Lagos government hospitals were on strike, and I believe that helped to curtail the spread.
The easiest place to get things like that is from the hospital, and the health care workers.
Re: U.S Is Not Prepared For Coronavirus - Health Worker, Maureen Dugan by Commentor: 9:16am On Feb 29, 2020
Ryocaj:

Y was Ighalo quarantined? Na ur type Nigeria dey put for government offices..

It is called self quarantine Mr. Wiseass.

You put yourself in insulation so as not to spread what you may potentially have.

Honestly, many Nigerians are dumb.

Yet you would come to cyberspace to share your ignorance with even more ignorant people.
Re: U.S Is Not Prepared For Coronavirus - Health Worker, Maureen Dugan by Dericonna: 9:22am On Feb 29, 2020
[s]
Commentor:

It is called self quarantine Mr. Wiseass.

You put yourself in insulation so as not to spread what you may potentially have.

Honestly, many Nigerians are dumb.

Yet you would come to cyberspace to share your ignorance with even more ignorant people.
[/s]
Re: U.S Is Not Prepared For Coronavirus - Health Worker, Maureen Dugan by Commentor: 9:24am On Feb 29, 2020
chocboi78:
what is this retard saying??
Ure exhibiting ignorance and stupidity with 100% confidence...smh

I asked a simple question.

You are Nigerian and likely have never stepped out of the country.

If Nigeria is a shithole it is especially because of people like you.

Totally ignorant and unpatriotic to boot.

Your parents live here in Nigeria, in essence you are the quintessential shithole dweller.
Re: U.S Is Not Prepared For Coronavirus - Health Worker, Maureen Dugan by shadelek(m): 9:25am On Feb 29, 2020
yeyeosoronga:

Is it really the deadliest virus?

The influenza virus, SARS are not too different from the Corona.
I'm sure a vaccine will soon be released for it.
I learnt the US has started using a test drug to treat thos infected in their countries.

Corona virus is the deadliest virus bro.
Re: U.S Is Not Prepared For Coronavirus - Health Worker, Maureen Dugan by blowjohn(m): 9:47am On Feb 29, 2020
BetBuilder365:

Yes, that's how it works. Then the effects starts creeping when the media reports it to you. But on the ground all government agencies have hired less since the Antichrist took over, cuts to many social programs and also the tax cut didn't help the middle class. It's a fake economy, soon - in two to three weeks u will know when faux or CNN starts reporting about the effects

Ur talking trash.
Keep listening to CNN.
Ull just become dumb like them.
Nonsense
Re: U.S Is Not Prepared For Coronavirus - Health Worker, Maureen Dugan by tunize(m): 9:52am On Feb 29, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
According to Isaiah 45:7 God created corona virus for gullible worshipers. Only them will be affected worldwide
I have been reading comments but this one is the most useless i have ever read. I need hosport sense to you immediately.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.S Is Not Prepared For Coronavirus - Health Worker, Maureen Dugan by yeyeosoronga: 9:53am On Feb 29, 2020
shadelek:

Corona virus is the deadliest virus bro.

It affects the airways, so I know that makes it a bad one in those who are really sick. Not everyone gets really unwell with it though.
Let's watch how it pans out over the next few weeks/months.
Everyone should keep washing their hands frequently with soap/water or alcohol based hand gels, and avoid sticking your hands on your face , eyes, mouth.
If you have a cold, please stay at home till you're well.
The government cannot control anything. It's you and I that can prevent the spread.
All those who like travelling about, should stay at home. I think hajj has also been cancelled
Re: U.S Is Not Prepared For Coronavirus - Health Worker, Maureen Dugan by GamalNasser: 10:03am On Feb 29, 2020
DexterousOne:

Look at this one

Look at you too
Re: U.S Is Not Prepared For Coronavirus - Health Worker, Maureen Dugan by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 29, 2020
blowjohn:

Ur a fool cos I never insulted u.
Infact ur a big fool.
Since u k ow everything keep fooling urself.
Idiot.

Muruntupafu
Re: U.S Is Not Prepared For Coronavirus - Health Worker, Maureen Dugan by gnss(m): 10:05am On Feb 29, 2020
Hope if there is serious widespread they will take it serious .

Re: U.S Is Not Prepared For Coronavirus - Health Worker, Maureen Dugan by Promise111(m): 11:28am On Feb 29, 2020
GreetMe:
But Nigeria with almost zero quality health system is ready for it grin

Maybe it's the pockets of the politicians that is ready for the money allocated undecided
They say they are ready, you are complaining. If they say they are not ready, you will still complain. Nigerians and wahala

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

69-year-old Man Collapses, Dies In Umuahia Street (graphic Photos) / Youngest Birth / Man Paralyzed After Policeman Shot Him - Viewers Discretion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.