Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,876 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

U.S Is Not Prepared For Coronavirus - Health Worker, Maureen Dugan - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / U.S Is Not Prepared For Coronavirus - Health Worker, Maureen Dugan (32820 Views)

COVID-19: Gorillas At Atalanta Zoo Test Positive For Coronavirus / List Of Countries Free And Without The Coronavirus - Health - / Dog Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Hong Kong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S Is Not Prepared For Coronavirus - Health Worker, Maureen Dugan by Ryocaj(m): 11:16pm On Feb 29, 2020
Commentor:

Will you shut up?

Isn't it evident Ighalo wasnt mandated by any country or commission to isolate himself but in the best interest of his new teammates he voluntarily submitted to isolation?

You have even forgotten your rationale for arguing.
Can't u read? United ordered Ighalo 2 quarantine himself n he was banned from AON complex.. he had 2 train in isolation n wasn't allowed 2 join d team in Spain..

Pls stay off my mentions.. u r too stupid 2 av a convo with
Re: U.S Is Not Prepared For Coronavirus - Health Worker, Maureen Dugan by quiteboy(m): 11:17pm On Feb 29, 2020
Stop deceiving yourself Nah, when the Uber driver cannot be identified
Commentor:

But you are aware they've been quarantined.
Re: U.S Is Not Prepared For Coronavirus - Health Worker, Maureen Dugan by Commentor: 11:24pm On Feb 29, 2020
Ryocaj:

Can't u read? United ordered Ighalo 2 quarantine himself n he was banned from AON complex.. he had 2 train in isolation n wasn't allowed 2 join d team in Spain..

Pls stay off my mentions.. u r too stupid 2 av a convo with

You are an illiterate.

A bit one.

Anyway, it's obviously inherited.
Re: U.S Is Not Prepared For Coronavirus - Health Worker, Maureen Dugan by Commentor: 11:26pm On Feb 29, 2020
quiteboy:
Stop deceiving yourself Nah, when the Uber driver cannot be identified

Shut up.

You people cannot think.

What is the likelihood an expatriate consultant to a cement factory in Ogun state would use Uber in Nigeria?

Almost zero.

Of course, I don't expect you to know that.

You for talk say na Keke Marwa he use.

Nonsense.
Re: U.S Is Not Prepared For Coronavirus - Health Worker, Maureen Dugan by quiteboy(m): 11:41pm On Feb 29, 2020
Why are you telling me to shut up? Can you tell me that to my face? SMH
Commentor:

Shut up.

You people cannot think.

What is the likelihood an expatriate consultant to a cement factory in Ogun state would use Uber in Nigeria?

Almost zero.

Of course, I don't expect you to know that.

You for talk say na Keke Marwa he use.

Nonsense.
Re: U.S Is Not Prepared For Coronavirus - Health Worker, Maureen Dugan by Commentor: 11:46pm On Feb 29, 2020
quiteboy:
Why are you telling me to shut up? Can you tell me that to my face? SMH

We can't even operate in the same sphere.

Your likes are vastly intimidated in my midst, if ever they can find their way there.

You are too small a fry for me to tell in person.

Some of my underlings would deal with you on my behalf.
Re: U.S Is Not Prepared For Coronavirus - Health Worker, Maureen Dugan by quiteboy(m): 11:53pm On Feb 29, 2020
And you rushed to insult a small man according to You, let me drop my location and contact for You, so you can deal with me.
Commentor:

We can't even operate in the same sphere.

Your likes are vastly intimidated in my midst, if ever they can find their way there.

You are too small a fry for me to tell in person.

Some of my underlings would deal with you on my behalf.
Re: U.S Is Not Prepared For Coronavirus - Health Worker, Maureen Dugan by Commentor: 11:58pm On Feb 29, 2020
quiteboy:
And you rushed to insult a small man according to You, let me drop my location and contact for You, so you can deal with me.

What would I be looking for in Ajangbadi?
Re: U.S Is Not Prepared For Coronavirus - Health Worker, Maureen Dugan by quiteboy(m): 12:00am On Mar 01, 2020
Lol I only asked you a question
Commentor:

What would I be looking for in Ajangbadi?
Re: U.S Is Not Prepared For Coronavirus - Health Worker, Maureen Dugan by Commentor: 12:06am On Mar 01, 2020
quiteboy:
Lol I only asked you a question

And I've given my answer.
Re: U.S Is Not Prepared For Coronavirus - Health Worker, Maureen Dugan by quiteboy(m): 12:09am On Mar 01, 2020
Whoever you Are, I do not do behind keyboard things. If you are big as you said come and look for me or send your boys to deal with me. Whenever you are ready I will drop my contact and location for you. And please do likewise
Commentor:

And I've given my answer.
Re: U.S Is Not Prepared For Coronavirus - Health Worker, Maureen Dugan by Commentor: 12:10am On Mar 01, 2020
quiteboy:
Whoever you Are, I do not do behind keyboard things. If you are big as you said come and look for me or send your boys to deal with me. Whenever you are ready I will drop my contact and location for you. And please do likewise

Shut up.

You are too small for me to waste my energy to crush.
Re: U.S Is Not Prepared For Coronavirus - Health Worker, Maureen Dugan by quiteboy(m): 12:17am On Mar 01, 2020
[ grin grin grin grin ;Dquote author=Commentor post=87068023]

Shut up.

You are too small for me to waste my energy to crush.[/quote]
Re: U.S Is Not Prepared For Coronavirus - Health Worker, Maureen Dugan by quiteboy(m): 12:22am On Mar 01, 2020
Mr crusher that is scared of crushing a small boy according to Mr crushed. SMH
Commentor:

Shut up.

You are too small for me to waste my energy to crush.
Re: U.S Is Not Prepared For Coronavirus - Health Worker, Maureen Dugan by Commentor: 12:32am On Mar 01, 2020
quiteboy:
Mr crusher that is scared of crushing a small boy according to Mr crushed. SMH

You bore me.
Re: U.S Is Not Prepared For Coronavirus - Health Worker, Maureen Dugan by quiteboy(m): 12:51am On Mar 01, 2020
You amuse me
Commentor:

You bore me.
Re: U.S Is Not Prepared For Coronavirus - Health Worker, Maureen Dugan by Ryocaj(m): 2:36am On Mar 01, 2020
Commentor:

You are an illiterate.
A bit one.
Anyway, it's obviously inherited.
Says someone who can't read 2 understand
Re: U.S Is Not Prepared For Coronavirus - Health Worker, Maureen Dugan by Collins9156(m): 10:15am On Mar 01, 2020
omoteacher:
shocked

But a third world country like Nigeria is fully prepared..... Lai Muhammad. They don't sugar coat the truth there but here it's opposite.

Which one is third world country ,u meant sixth world country or what
Re: U.S Is Not Prepared For Coronavirus - Health Worker, Maureen Dugan by quiteboy(m): 3:17pm On Apr 26, 2020
How far now?
Commentor:

Yes, and so far Nigeria has had only a sole case which happens to a foreigner who has presently been quarantined.

Much better than many countries you worship.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

69-year-old Man Collapses, Dies In Umuahia Street (graphic Photos) / Youngest Birth / Man Paralyzed After Policeman Shot Him - Viewers Discretion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.