Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine (79849 Views)

Coronavirus: How The Suspected Patient In Enugu ‘Died’ — Igbere TV / Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks / 11.6kg Skin Removed From The Body Of A Cosmetic Surgery Patient In Lagos (Graphi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by chronique(m): 7:20am On Feb 29, 2020
Lord have mercy

1 Like

Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by Dhortunn(m): 7:20am On Feb 29, 2020
No plans, nothing!!

1 Like

Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by marvin906(m): 7:20am On Feb 29, 2020
the nurse sha

4 Likes

Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by Naomila: 7:20am On Feb 29, 2020
ya'll might be surprised that the Nigerian govt may actually be able to curtail this.
Who remembers how they curtailed Ebola, even the US were surprised.

2 Likes

Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by Nobody: 7:21am On Feb 29, 2020
BUSINESSARENAA:

A lot of people are going to be infected because the govt of the day is not being sincere, serious and proactive about this disease.
Always think positively and pray for good
Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by jamalchance(m): 7:22am On Feb 29, 2020
They should quickly find the lady guest that entertained Mr "ITALY"

9 Likes

Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by Judolisco(m): 7:24am On Feb 29, 2020
Jubal01:
Hmmmmmmmm.
Where should i start from? Is it the poor facilities that d govt (not)provided or d useless Italian that wanted 2 run. If there is no light or fan, let him buy 4 his own personal use now. Afterall many well-to-do families do that in 9ja.
I once saw a family that brought a generator and fan to one hospital in sagamu when i was serving there in 2010 because it was hot and there was no light.

That man is stingy and wicked wallahi! Haba! he could have done such even 4 his own PERSONAL USE!
oga why u dey talk like dis now someone under isolation should buy ac and generator to power a government hospital

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by SeunWedsLinda(m): 7:24am On Feb 29, 2020
9ja

15 Likes

Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 29, 2020
Good for him. Next time some useless white folks would come and tell us that we complain too much oya see quarantine now, like all these end of the world quarantines rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by AFONJACOW(m): 7:24am On Feb 29, 2020
They should just bond him with chains and drag him to the next available plane going to Turin , so he can die peacefully in five star hotel...

1 Like

Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by Jabioro: 7:24am On Feb 29, 2020
I no say all the noise upadan na lie dey there
Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by Davicjoe(m): 7:24am On Feb 29, 2020
Shoot d bastard at sight

2 Likes

Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by bigiyaro(m): 7:25am On Feb 29, 2020
if we survived buhari and his herdsmen thus far, we can survive anything including this made in china cough.

11 Likes

Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by teadrake(m): 7:25am On Feb 29, 2020
Las las everyone go die. Preparedness level is zero. We don enter one chance
Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 29, 2020
Naomila:
ya'll might be surprised that the Nigerian govt may actually be able to curtail this.
Few people caught it, we were lucky to notice it fast enough. This one we weren't lucky, we noticed too late. The man has already travelled to so many places.

14 Likes

Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by Kinikini: 7:25am On Feb 29, 2020
Why was Lagos State shouting all over the media they are prepared? Why can't our government officials be honest on anything?

ContractKiller:
https://punchng.com/coronavirus-patient-attempts-to-escape-lagos-isolation-centre/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by bitingcool: 7:25am On Feb 29, 2020
Infected with corona but may die of malaria... It is well

13 Likes

Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by Kokoebapluse(m): 7:26am On Feb 29, 2020
Abi him dey mad? He thank God he did not find himself in North Korean? By now they for don kill him. Let him stay there jeje, or if his country love him they should come and take him it's allow.

4 Likes

Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by Bawss1(m): 7:27am On Feb 29, 2020
millionboi2:
Thy should shot him
maynation:
Please shoot the idiot like Kim Jong did.

OK.

Now let's see if you will prescribe the same treatment if you or your family members get infected.

It's very easy to make careless remarks on the interwebs.

24 Likes

Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by joelag: 7:27am On Feb 29, 2020
I wish this corona virus can do the needful in Oshiomole's voice to most of our top politicians.

5 Likes

Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by adecz: 7:27am On Feb 29, 2020
He should be shot if he tries that again!! angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by SeunWedsLinda(m): 7:28am On Feb 29, 2020
Naomila:
the two cases are very different sir. Nigeria acted quickly in identifying the Ebola carrier and the persons he's had contact with. Buhari's government is yet to put measures in place to fight this disease. We only hear promises. I'm afraid this pandemic will sweep through the nation in a short while

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by babzo(m): 7:28am On Feb 29, 2020
ContractKiller:
https://punchng.com/coronavirus-patient-attempts-to-escape-lagos-isolation-centre/

Haaaa....What is all this nau. Where is the N600 Million naira they allocated?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by Yujin(m): 7:28am On Feb 29, 2020
Jubal01:
Hmmmmmmmm.
Where should i start from? Is it the poor facilities that d govt (not)provided or d useless Italian that wanted 2 run. If there is no light or fan, let him buy 4 his own personal use now. Afterall many well-to-do families do that in 9ja.
I once saw a family that brought a generator and fan to one hospital in sagamu when i was serving there in 2010 because it was hot and there was no light.

That man is stingy and wicked wallahi! Haba! he could have done such even 4 his own PERSONAL USE!
Lol. Ineptitude has a price. Those in quarantine will die faster than those left at home. Is it not Nigeria again?

6 Likes

Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by daylae(m): 7:29am On Feb 29, 2020
I dont blame him, he saw a system that breathes and nurtures grave incompetence and he choosed to come here.

2 Likes

Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by daddytime(m): 7:29am On Feb 29, 2020
Make e dey the heat.. I hear say Covid19 no dey survive heat.

He'll be fine las las

8 Likes

Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by dazzlingd(m): 7:29am On Feb 29, 2020
Can he try this in North Korea...na jeje we dey when u go import your coronavirus come our country and you want us to treat you like president

7 Likes

Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by Jbleenk: 7:29am On Feb 29, 2020
Dem tell una say Sanwo Olu was once a yaba left patient and shouldn’t be vote for una no hear. We go learn by force for this country

8 Likes

Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by Jimmyubah2: 7:29am On Feb 29, 2020
Jubal01:
Hmmmmmmmm.

U no get sense aswear.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by Yujin(m): 7:30am On Feb 29, 2020
bitingcool:
Infected with corona but may die of malaria... It is well
Exactly. It is not well o
Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by proclinician: 7:30am On Feb 29, 2020
Jubal01:
[/color][color=#990000]

Exactly!
Imagine o!
Coming from a "trained" personnel?
God take d wheel pls!

ERockson:
The Nurse' statement in the last paragraph makes me indifferent towards this popular nose covering.

She has accepted to die have you accepted to die? All the Chinese health workers covering up 24/7 is she more trained than them. If u like no go buy face mask. We're dealing with an airborne disease okay. Airborne viral pathogen.

5 Likes

Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by fiercehillz(m): 7:31am On Feb 29, 2020
Insincerity is the major characteristic of this present administration...they are very good with statements but slow in action. They are so used to deceiving the masses that they reallly dont know that the disease has no respect for class or political affiliations. If the vice President of Iran is being treated for this disease then nobody is really safe irrespective of their perceived status in the society.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) / Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) / Chinese Doctors: 3 Airline Crew Members ‘Disappear’ From Lagos Quarantine Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.