Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine (79847 Views)

Coronavirus: How The Suspected Patient In Enugu ‘Died’ — Igbere TV / Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks / 11.6kg Skin Removed From The Body Of A Cosmetic Surgery Patient In Lagos (Graphi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by Laniakea: 9:17am On Feb 29, 2020
Olalan:
Trust the Nigerian govt at your own detriment. We just have to rely solely on God to help us in this country.
BTW thought the govt said they were fully prepared for this and also this lying govt shouldn't try to play games as they usually do on serious matter cause this is no respecter of persons or position.

Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by Myself2(m): 9:18am On Feb 29, 2020
Smartchoiice:
APC is a useless bunch

Can you imagine !! Must they play politics of lies with this matter also And the deputy governor was busy rambling away on TV, pronouncing DIAG-NOZED as DIA-GO-NIZED. Rubbish
Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by Zimzy(m): 9:19am On Feb 29, 2020
They lied once again that they are ready when nothing is on ground. My God protect the innocent doctors and all the health workers.
Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by KayCee92(m): 9:19am On Feb 29, 2020
Make I comment left small. Am Just thinking o, what if them withdraw these soldiers close to Sambisa then send them boko guys one package containing Corona grin. Those guys need it more. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by BUSINESSARENAA(m): 9:20am On Feb 29, 2020
OnyeEurope:
Always think positively and pray for good

Even the Bible told you to work out your salvation. And faith without good works is dead. So there must be a work done, not just praying.

No Nation prays more than Nigeria in his earth, but we refuse to do the work associated with prayer, that's why everywhere is chaotic today.
Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by ebilomaofficial1: 9:25am On Feb 29, 2020
na to kpuff am today nau
Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by ContractKiller: 9:27am On Feb 29, 2020
Your slave masters like LIAR MADHAMAD and Sanwaolu the glorified errand boy have been bragging about their preparedness to meet the challenges of the virus.

I suggest you direct your moro.nic inquiries at them instead of making a fool of yourself on Nairaland.

Ebenezer2021:
what concerns APC with this news?
Are u PDP supporters/Ipob always programmed to be this stupid?
Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by asanwafo: 9:27am On Feb 29, 2020
Anything to paint the country black. Source said; source said.
Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by shogsman(m): 9:28am On Feb 29, 2020
Suffocate him With a pillow and tell his government he died from the virus, ungrateful prick
Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by babyfaceafrica: 9:29am On Feb 29, 2020
“Gloves and face masks cannot do anything. We have been working here for years with people that have deadly diseases. At last, all of us will die,” she quipped as she walked away.

I agree with this statement
Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by stasius: 9:30am On Feb 29, 2020
Na WA oooo.

Abeg when are we bathing with salt Nigerians

Abi na oil we go bath this time? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by babyfaceafrica: 9:33am On Feb 29, 2020
proclinician:

ERockson:
The Nurse' statement in the last paragraph makes me indifferent towards this popular nose covering.

She has accepted to die have you accepted to die? All the Chinese health workers covering up 24/7 is she more trained than them. If u like no go buy face mask. We're dealing with an airborne disease okay. Airborne viral pathogen.

All the Chinese health workers covering up 24/7 is she more trained than them

What makes you think, they are well trained Tha. Her?.. Because they are Chinese àbí?.. Smh
Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by proclinician: 9:39am On Feb 29, 2020
Reference:

It offers no protection whatsoever, just a placebo. What benefit it gives is that it develops a habit of not touching the face with the hands.... and perhaps reduces the amount of aerosol ejected when an infected person coughs or sneezes but as long as viruses remain microscopic and as long as infections are through soft tissue and as long as viruses remain active on surface for upwards of a week...masks are just that... masking the reality.

It will take a full hazmat suit with independent ventilation to be absolutely sure. Just go out only if absolutely necessary, donot hang around congested places too long, avoid touching surfaces unecessarily and handwash frequently....and oh donot use wipes twice.... hankerchiefs are big culprits here.

You know what, you are correct 100%
Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by GreatResearcher: 9:39am On Feb 29, 2020
sammyj:
Hope all this is not a conspiracy by the government to spend money not budgeted for as we are yet to see this phantom Italian man without name and face. Anyways, let us just be very careful and follow precautions!!
The only sensible comment.
Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by favinvest: 9:40am On Feb 29, 2020
No sorry for him..he should have stayed back in Italy where he will have better healthcare. This would have been a win win for all.

Access to better healthcare and no coronavirus in Nigeria.

And to those of u abroad, u better stay there oo with your coronavirus if u like urself.
Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by EdiskyHarry: 9:41am On Feb 29, 2020
Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by proclinician: 9:42am On Feb 29, 2020
TheArchangel:
I will try so hard to neglect the subtle insult.
Surgical mask are not designed to filter out viral particles and they are not as tightly fitted as an N95. Surgical mask is mainly for droplet precautions against larger organisms. With virus sizes at less than 0.001microns, relatively smaller in size than other microbes, a surgical mask is as good as nothing.

To everyone out there, get a bra and cut out the cup, tie a rope that will fit your face. It will offer better protection than the surgical mask.

Lol bra indeed lol. Pls don't go out there with bare nose find something and cover it up. U can get lucky the pathogen that was going right inside you respiratory tract would just get trapped by the material of that fabric. Be it a bra, a surgical mask, a handkerchief, anything. Be safe everyone. Thank goodness this is not a zombie apocalypse. It can be better to use 2 to 3 facemasks for added protection.
Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by back2sender: 9:42am On Feb 29, 2020
ZombieHUNT:
A serious government would have taken care of this killer Italian

Don't blame the Italian, he is speaking for Nigerians as well.

During the Ebola crisis, Nigerians that were quarantined in this same place complained of heat, mosquito and other things as well.

Government should upgrade this facilities to meet world standards.

Today it's the Italian complaining, tomorrow it will be Nigerians turn to complain.
Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by WonderGod(m): 9:43am On Feb 29, 2020
playapayaski:
Blaming the Italian and forgetting the stupid nurse walking unprotected cos of the thwarted mentality of I be black man nothing do me syndrome, will go home now and infect others.. She's even more deadly than d Italian, Nigerians AND I DONT CARE ATTITUDE
Is there a way they can carry d Italian go aso rock, go complain to President Abba Kyari about d hospital poor condition
Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by baralatie(m): 9:45am On Feb 29, 2020
Jubal01:
Hmmmmmmmm.
Where should i start from? Is it the poor facilities that d govt (not)provided or d useless Italian that wanted 2 run. If there is no light or fan, let him buy 4 his own personal use now. Afterall many well-to-do families do that in 9ja.
I once saw a family that brought a generator and fan to one hospital in sagamu when i was serving there in 2010 because it was hot and there was no light.

That man is stingy and wicked wallahi! Haba! he could have done such even 4 his own PERSONAL USE!
nah lafarge. him dey work for o!
tells you a lot about him and his attitude
Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by enemybulldozer(m): 10:02am On Feb 29, 2020
BUSINESSARENAA:
I was telling somebody yesterday that from now till the next two to one month, we are in for a long thing in this country.

A lot of people are going to be infected because the govt of the day is not being sincere, serious and proactive about this disease.
And the likes of Area4Area is supporting this government of the day that is not proactive, sincere and serious.

I know that this government cannot handle this outbreak.
Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by bluecircle470: 10:16am On Feb 29, 2020
ZombieHUNT:

By strangling him to death i swear
Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by zoedew: 10:23am On Feb 29, 2020
That is how the Liberian Dr. Sawyerr made suya of our Dr. Adadevoh when he was not cooperative in the attempt to attend to the ebola he brought into the country via an entry made possible by the lax health checks at our airports. he should be kept under serious restraint.
Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by mindtricks: 10:23am On Feb 29, 2020
Nothing new.
Nigerian government and leadership are known for laxity, talking tough and doing nothing, failing to prepare (preparing to fail), having no value for human lives, having misplaced priorities, leaving everything to luck and chance while lying and claiming that they are taking full responsibility. The faintest of things you would imagine they will man up to, you will be shocked at the level carefree attitude they have.
Believe Nigerian government at your own peril.
Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by zoedew: 10:25am On Feb 29, 2020
bluecircle470:

By strangling him to death i swear

You should live in NK grin

1 Like

Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by luluman: 10:29am On Feb 29, 2020
Jubal01:
Hmmmmmmmm.
Where should i start from? Is it the poor facilities that d govt (not)provided or d useless Italian that wanted 2 run. If there is no light or fan, let him buy 4 his own personal use now. Afterall many well-to-do families do that in 9ja.
I once saw a family that brought a generator and fan to one hospital in sagamu when i was serving there in 2010 because it was hot and there was no light.

That man is stingy and wicked wallahi! Haba! he could have done such even 4 his own PERSONAL USE!
Why not government just send the useless man back to his country before he kill us all.
Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by luluman: 10:32am On Feb 29, 2020
Olalan:
Trust the Nigerian govt at your own detriment. We just have to rely solely on God to help us in this country.
BTW thought the govt said they were fully prepared for this and also this lying govt shouldn't try to play games as they usually do on serious matter cause this is no respecter of persons or position.
And one lie Mohammed just said they were fully prepared. What is wrong with our country now.
Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by sayso: 10:33am On Feb 29, 2020
ZombieHUNT:
Very simple action,send the man back to italy.
Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by luluman: 10:33am On Feb 29, 2020
OZAOEKPE:
And lie Muhammed was dancing up and down shouting we are prepared...
I also read it.Now everybody sees that the guy is really a liar.
Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by mindtricks: 10:34am On Feb 29, 2020
luluman:
Why not government just send the useless man back to his country before he kill us all.

Truth is, like Tupac Shakur would say,
"they don't give a fvck about us".
They don't really care.
Propaganda is all they do.

1 Like

Re: Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine by Daffy007: 10:35am On Feb 29, 2020
They should hold him o. Where is he escaping to?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth To Slippers In Bauchi State (Photo, Video) / Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) / Chinese Doctors: 3 Airline Crew Members ‘Disappear’ From Lagos Quarantine Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.