Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,898 members, 7,810,451 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? (54725 Views)

Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring / 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response / Mistake Married Women Make (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by FineUsername(m): 12:29pm On Nov 24, 2019
Kindly understand the question before making an attempt to answer.

Thanks.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by FineUsername(m): 12:29pm On Nov 24, 2019
cool
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 24, 2019
For what exactly - if not business related?

I'll like to read comments sha.

71 Likes

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by ahnie: 12:47pm On Nov 24, 2019
Strictly business related deals...

Nothing more!

99 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by sweetonugbu: 1:03pm On Nov 24, 2019
Business is business

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by FineUsername(m): 1:31pm On Nov 24, 2019
blizard44:
For what exactly - if not business related?

I'll like to read comments sha.

I gave a lady lift on Friday; I asked for her number and she oblige.

I just noticed that she's married; I politely told her that we should keep distance.

Keep wondering why she gave me her contact though.

Me too will like to read comments.

172 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Kalashnikov102(m): 1:35pm On Nov 24, 2019
[color=#990000][/color] <INTERESTING>
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by toffyz(m): 1:38pm On Nov 24, 2019
If given for strictly business related dealings...It's cool!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by dollytino4real(f): 2:32pm On Nov 24, 2019
anything woman do n.a. crime or sin but wen men do n.a. enjoyment

296 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Ashawopapa001: 2:46pm On Nov 24, 2019
I once asked a beautiful lady of her number after flirting with her and she reciprocated, she declined saying she's married with kids. I then told her I don't mind since I didn't believe she's married. She started ranting and trying to insult me.....
That's when I schooled her, "you ain't wearing a wedding ring and expect to be treated with respect reserved for married women, go home wear your ring you feminist if not I will spank that ass ASAP

284 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Edyice: 3:01pm On Nov 24, 2019
dollytino4real:

That's why married women need to observe the dude she gives her number to and be smart in every areas especially if she wants to play TOO. cool

4 Likes

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by FineUsername(m): 3:15pm On Nov 24, 2019
dollytino4real:

If you noticed I didn't ask guys because they offer. It's left for the woman (she alone know her marital status) to accept or reject.

Besides I didn't state the bolded, is it a crime? smiley

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by FineUsername(m): 3:17pm On Nov 24, 2019
Ashawopapa001:
I once asked a beautiful lady of her number after flirting with her and she reciprocated, she declined saying she's married with kids. I then told her I don't mind since I didn't believe she's married. She started ranting and trying to insult me.....
That's when I schooled her, "you ain't wearing a wedding ring and expect to be treated with respect reserved for married women, go home wear your ring you feminist if not I will spank that ass ASAP

grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by meobizy(f): 3:45pm On Nov 24, 2019
FineUsername:

I gave a lady lift on Friday; I asked for her number and she oblige.

I just noticed that she's married; I politely told her that we should keep distance.

Keep wondering why she gave me her contact though.

Me too will like to read comments.
You asked and she politely gave you. She probably didn’t go through enough guys/toasters in her single life to device anti-suitor strategies.

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by AfroKnight: 3:59pm On Nov 24, 2019
Ashawopapa001:

Nice!

Enjoy

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Danzakidakura(m): 4:16pm On Nov 24, 2019
dollytino4real:
Aunty if you want to shear number because men do same pls shear with me i need your number let yan

104 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by mezarddinny: 4:21pm On Nov 24, 2019
Ashawopapa001:
see stupid thinking from someone who claims to get reciprocated when flirting. There are various reasons a woman may decide not to wear her ring.

158 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by FineUsername(m): 4:53pm On Nov 24, 2019
grin
But if na married woman no chop ooo.. Karma is still a bastard.
Danzakidakura:
Aunty if you want to shear number because men do same pls shear with me i need your number let yan

4 Likes

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Olorunnim: 4:53pm On Nov 24, 2019
dollytino4real:
Please send me your number.

7 Likes

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by LarryBee1k: 5:01pm On Nov 24, 2019

107 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Danzakidakura(m): 5:08pm On Nov 24, 2019
FineUsername:
grin
But if na married woman no chop ooo.. Karma is still a bastard.
i wont chop bro, when succulent okpekes are everywhere. Just that she sounds like she dont see anything wrong with that even as she is married.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by smat101(m): 5:15pm On Nov 24, 2019
dollytino4real:
If God decides to give you free will to choose your Gender, you will still choose to be a woman grin grin so don't complain..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by dollytino4real(f): 9:01pm On Nov 24, 2019
smat101:

If God decides to give you free will to choose your Gender, you will still choose to be a woman grin grin so don't complain..
i like my womanhood 100%

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by dollytino4real(f): 9:02pm On Nov 24, 2019
Olorunnim:
Please send me your number.
to u or the whole world

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by dollytino4real(f): 9:03pm On Nov 24, 2019
Danzakidakura:
thanks but no
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by dollytino4real(f): 9:07pm On Nov 24, 2019
FineUsername:

If you noticed I didn't ask guys because they offer. It's left for the woman (she alone know her marital status) to accept or reject.

Besides I didn't state the bolded, is it a crime? smiley
i like making friends with every human whether married or single

16 Likes

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Danzakidakura(m): 9:08pm On Nov 24, 2019
dollytino4real:
thanks but no
for your mind as if i mean it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by dollytino4real(f): 9:08pm On Nov 24, 2019
Edyice:

That's why married women need to observe the dude she gives her number to and be smart in every areas especially if she wants to play TOO. cool
yes, because happiness is free

2 Likes

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by dollytino4real(f): 9:11pm On Nov 24, 2019
Danzakidakura:
for your mind as if i mean it.
but if i give u go chop clean mouth! pretentious guy

33 Likes

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by KingWarri: 9:19pm On Nov 24, 2019
Ashawopapa001:
U are mad... Who says one must wear wedding ring to signify that he/she is married?

Ewu.... Go spank d woman yansh na.... Ode

92 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? / Is This What Being A Supportive Husband Means Or Just Plain Stupidity? / Mother Refuses To Break Car Window To Save Her Trapped Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.