Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,929 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Israeli Who Recovered In Japan Develops Coronavirus Again In Israel - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Israeli Who Recovered In Japan Develops Coronavirus Again In Israel (36932 Views)

Body Of Man Who Jumped Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water Recovered / Bra-Shaped Face-Masks In Japan Sell Out Minutes After Launch (Photos) / Very Old People Who Recovered From Coronavirus Disease Around The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israeli Who Recovered In Japan Develops Coronavirus Again In Israel by YorubaKinging: 11:07am On Feb 29, 2020
Four new cases were discovered on Friday alone, including the first case of transmission on Israeli soil.

Friday saw a worrisome spike in Israeli coronavirus cases, as four more citizens were diagnosed with the novel coronavirus in Israel, the Health Ministry reported.

Shimon Dahan returned from quarantine in Japan after having having been presumed to be "recovered", following his infection with the virus on the Diamond Princess cruise ship and subsequent quarantine in Tokyo.

Later on Friday, two men from northern Israel were also diagnosed with coronavirus after returning from separate trips to Italy, according to the ministry, making them the sixth and seventh Israeli citizens to be infected so far.

Source: https://m.jpost.com/Breaking-News/Third-person-tests-positive-for-coronavirus-in-Israel-619215/amp

2 Shares

Re: Israeli Who Recovered In Japan Develops Coronavirus Again In Israel by YorubaKinging: 11:08am On Feb 29, 2020
No real descendants of the people of God will contact this virus

86 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Israeli Who Recovered In Japan Develops Coronavirus Again In Israel by 12Monkeys: 11:11am On Feb 29, 2020
When MagicBishop stated this in another thread attesting to the virus being for life some idiots called him a peddler of fake news and conspiracy nutjob

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Israeli Who Recovered In Japan Develops Coronavirus Again In Israel by JubrinElSudan: 11:12am On Feb 29, 2020
The reason Ebola was a better virus than this. A recovered Ebola patient won't be infected again but look at this one

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israeli Who Recovered In Japan Develops Coronavirus Again In Israel by kiyosaki1(m): 11:13am On Feb 29, 2020
This epidemic is serious than being down play . One particular moniker on this forum has consistently been down playing it as a flu . I hope he/she contacted the virus.

27 Likes

Re: Israeli Who Recovered In Japan Develops Coronavirus Again In Israel by tsephanyah(f): 11:14am On Feb 29, 2020
YorubaKinging:
lol

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Israeli Who Recovered In Japan Develops Coronavirus Again In Israel by 12Monkeys: 11:16am On Feb 29, 2020
JubrinElSudan:
The reason Ebola was a better virus than this. A recovered Ebola patient won't be infected again but look at this one

Who told you that.

Lassa Fever and Ebola are for life.

Patients who recover from it are advised to use a condom when having sex so as not to spread it.

Google it
Re: Israeli Who Recovered In Japan Develops Coronavirus Again In Israel by Zooposki(f): 11:36am On Feb 29, 2020
12Monkeys:

Who told you that.

Lassa Fever and Ebola are for life.

Patients who recover from it are advised to use a condom when having sex so as not to spread it.

Google it

Viral diseases are for life, but any subsequent reinfections are less severe due to antibodies created by the body.

The Coronavirus is different in that subsequent reinfections are more deadly. Some people that contact it a second time are just falling down dead wherever they are.

31 Likes

Re: Israeli Who Recovered In Japan Develops Coronavirus Again In Israel by muykem: 11:38am On Feb 29, 2020
I am sorry to say this. With report around the world one can authoritatively conclude that over 50% Italian had the virus.

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Israeli Who Recovered In Japan Develops Coronavirus Again In Israel by 12Monkeys: 11:58am On Feb 29, 2020
kiyosaki1:
This epidemic is serious than being down play . One particular moniker on this forum has consistently been down playing it as a flu . I hope he/she contacted the virus.

Look, the people that run this govt are hardline Marxists who are in tune with communist culling and dumbing down of the population.

Obama and DNC appointees in the CDC deliberately flew infected American citizens into the country without consulting the White House.

The head of the CDC who happens to be a card carrying member of the DNC and an inlaw to a senior DoJ staffer (Rosentien) who appointed Robert Mueller to probe the Russian hacking hoax, came out to state categorically that the US isn't prepared to handle the epidemic. This sent stock markets plummeting by a record 1,000 points.

To me there is no difference between the Demon-crats and the satanic APC. Both of these parties have shown that they are willing to burn their country down to get power.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Who Recovered In Japan Develops Coronavirus Again In Israel by NOL2dworld(m): 4:35pm On Feb 29, 2020
Isreal too don get am.. Arabians will be pleased.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Who Recovered In Japan Develops Coronavirus Again In Israel by iCauseTrouble: 4:35pm On Feb 29, 2020
I pity fo4 Nigeria..... Shebi that yeye minister of health said they are prepared for corona..... grin

12 Likes

Re: Israeli Who Recovered In Japan Develops Coronavirus Again In Israel by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 29, 2020
Israel Amaka,

There is a reason God called them salt of the earth.

Meanwhile let no Head slamming, conspiracy theorist quote me

3 Likes

Re: Israeli Who Recovered In Japan Develops Coronavirus Again In Israel by Itopa10(m): 4:38pm On Feb 29, 2020
father lord help ur children
Re: Israeli Who Recovered In Japan Develops Coronavirus Again In Israel by GoodMuyis(m): 4:38pm On Feb 29, 2020
Village follow follows

I was about to start asking, what are available options to eliminate the virus or suppress them outside the body, because those who are cured are still viable victims.

There should be something, maybe chemical spray that could fight it outside to paralyze the virus.

Cure should not be the only concern but killing it

1 Like

Re: Israeli Who Recovered In Japan Develops Coronavirus Again In Israel by Praktikals(m): 4:38pm On Feb 29, 2020
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Who Recovered In Japan Develops Coronavirus Again In Israel by NaijadrivaCars: 4:38pm On Feb 29, 2020
Re: Israeli Who Recovered In Japan Develops Coronavirus Again In Israel by KKKWHITE(m): 4:38pm On Feb 29, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Meaning the people contacting it are descendant of devil Rubbish

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Israeli Who Recovered In Japan Develops Coronavirus Again In Israel by Ihategirls(m): 4:38pm On Feb 29, 2020
Update!!!

14 Likes

Re: Israeli Who Recovered In Japan Develops Coronavirus Again In Israel by YeeboMuslim: 4:38pm On Feb 29, 2020
Even the almighty Isreal with all her sophistication could not keep Covid outta her soil .
But a certain Ibo Muslim named Chukwudeen from Mbaise has been cursing the Nigerian government for allowing the Italian entry into Nigeria .

The Isreal authorities are incompetent according to radio Biafravd

13 Likes

Re: Israeli Who Recovered In Japan Develops Coronavirus Again In Israel by CotenantNIG: 4:38pm On Feb 29, 2020
So it can come back
Looks like zombie apocalypse bayi

1 Like

Re: Israeli Who Recovered In Japan Develops Coronavirus Again In Israel by pawesome(m): 4:38pm On Feb 29, 2020
My own problem is those Italians that have turn Corona virus dispatch riders

5 Likes

Re: Israeli Who Recovered In Japan Develops Coronavirus Again In Israel by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 29, 2020
12Monkeys:
When MagicBishop stated this in another thread attesting to the virus being for life some idiots called him a peddler of fake news and conspiracy nutjob
Na dem, they rush to front page to kill good news and pospulate moon tales instead of seeking solutions

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Who Recovered In Japan Develops Coronavirus Again In Israel by qualityovenbake(m): 4:39pm On Feb 29, 2020
I just hope this virus is not mutating because it will be hard for scientists to discover a cure for it.

3 Likes

Re: Israeli Who Recovered In Japan Develops Coronavirus Again In Israel by gnykelly(m): 4:40pm On Feb 29, 2020
it's projected it going to kill 30million worldwide

1 Like

Re: Israeli Who Recovered In Japan Develops Coronavirus Again In Israel by Omoluabi16(m): 4:41pm On Feb 29, 2020
Or the virus never left his body??

1 Like

Re: Israeli Who Recovered In Japan Develops Coronavirus Again In Israel by yusfatedeeprof(m): 4:41pm On Feb 29, 2020
Simple. Let him go back to Japan to recover

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Who Recovered In Japan Develops Coronavirus Again In Israel by Kingluqman(m): 4:41pm On Feb 29, 2020
Eleyi gidi gan oooo grin
Re: Israeli Who Recovered In Japan Develops Coronavirus Again In Israel by ursullalinda(f): 4:42pm On Feb 29, 2020
Double wahala......but all this Ajala's should keep their bumbum at a place let's deal with one thing @ time.....all this travelling upandan sharing the virus like souvenir.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? / I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. / DELSU Final Year Law Student Drowns In Hotel Swimming Pool 2 Weeks To Graduation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.