Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? (36924 Views)

Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) / How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? / Help! Dark Layers/spots On My Skin. What's The Cause / Cure ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by Lindalilian: 3:54pm On May 31, 2020
I just don't know where to start from, I've used infection drug as prescribed and given by the pharmacy I patronised.

It started out as a spot, it was seriously itching and spreading, I took the drugs I can't remember I think it's sivofloxacin or sivoflocin, in infection drug.

After a while it was asive it was begining to dry, but the scars are still there. Just yesterday it started to itch me again, and now rapidly spreading it comes red, after itching it turns black and then spread to other side.

Has anyone experienced this ?? How did you tackle it, do I need to go herbal or just go to hospital, please what is the name.

Please I need more response on this, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by Lindalilian: 3:54pm On May 31, 2020
Photo

1 Like

Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by tonye33(m): 3:58pm On May 31, 2020
Iron sponge or scrubbing brush

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by Lindalilian: 4:05pm On May 31, 2020
tonye33:
Iron sponge or scrubbing briush

What should I do with that ??

8 Likes

Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by BuyMyEthe: 5:46pm On Feb 03, 2022
lalasticlala please help I have the same issue

2 Likes

Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by BuyMyEthe: 5:49pm On Feb 03, 2022
lalasticlala please move it to front page I'm dying cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by BuyMyEthe: 6:01pm On Feb 03, 2022
lalasticlala please help my life by moving this topic to frontpage

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by omooba969(m): 7:02pm On Feb 03, 2022
You can make use of sand paper.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by whytediamond(m): 7:02pm On Feb 03, 2022
Sorry man.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by Emmyreal4(m): 7:03pm On Feb 03, 2022
Go hospital and no allow any fool put fear for your body

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by Laughnow419: 7:03pm On Feb 03, 2022
V
Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by Brendaniel: 7:03pm On Feb 03, 2022
Lindalilian:
I just don't know where to start from, I've used infection drug as prescribed and given by the pharmacy I patronised.

It started out as a spot, it was seriously itching and spreading, I took the drugs I can't remember I think it's sivofloxacin or sivoflocin, in infection drug.

After a while it was asive it was begining to dry, but the scars are still there. Just yesterday it started to itch me again, and now rapidly spreading it comes red, after itching it turns black and then spread to other side.

Has anyone experienced this ?? How did you tackle it, do I need to go herbal or just go to hospital, please what is the name.

Always add dettol to your water when taking your bath, then take the previous medication that stopped it and never stop using dettol in your water to bath till you change the source of your water...

5 Likes

Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by tutudesz: 7:03pm On Feb 03, 2022
grin 2020 making front page 2022

183 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by WiszyFraud: 7:03pm On Feb 03, 2022
tonye33:
Iron sponge or scrubbing brush

The guy wan wash pot niii cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by ruggedboych: 7:03pm On Feb 03, 2022
Hairly ladies disgust me shocked shocked

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by kktbm: 7:04pm On Feb 03, 2022
You most likely got bitten by one fly….. can remember the name sha but happened to me sometimes 2016….. jut see a doc nothing serious

2 Likes

Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by twilliamx(m): 7:04pm On Feb 03, 2022
Hmm...looks like a skin infection..

2 Likes

Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by polite2(m): 7:04pm On Feb 03, 2022
Use honey
Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by Lamasta(m): 7:04pm On Feb 03, 2022
Lindalilian:

What should I do with that ??
To wash it clean grin

2 Likes

Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by omooba969(m): 7:04pm On Feb 03, 2022
BuyMyEthe:
lalasticlala please move it to front page I'm dying cry

Dying kwa, be calming down biko.

Since 2020 hope you're still alive.

18 Likes

Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by CHOPUP411(m): 7:04pm On Feb 03, 2022
Use black soap mix with honey

2 Likes

Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by dapsoneh: 7:04pm On Feb 03, 2022
Leave it it will go on its own

1 Like

Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by holluwizzy: 7:04pm On Feb 03, 2022
Just passing by.
Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by Mumusaphire: 7:05pm On Feb 03, 2022
Use iron, and thank me later. I mean pressing iron that hot.
Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by signature2012(m): 7:05pm On Feb 03, 2022
Atleast,is not on your face.

…Gboju……
Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by esosuo: 7:05pm On Feb 03, 2022
Baba na pant you dey wear waka ? That looks like an injury and injury on that part hardly goes off except you dey plan bleach the hell out of it , close go cover am just enjoy your life , you should have an issue if maybe the thing dey increase and not an injury
Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by kingemaker(m): 7:05pm On Feb 03, 2022
2020 thread? Will my input be relevant?

4 Likes

Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by MufasaLion: 7:05pm On Feb 03, 2022
Sadly, you can't make a medical trip to Mars. We have good dermatologists on here.

Well, I wish you well.

4 Likes

Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by Foundwealth001: 7:05pm On Feb 03, 2022
Lindalilian:

When you patronised a pharmacist, this is the result you get. You need to see a dermatologisty ASAP. Screen for HIV, and exclude skin tuberculosis.

2 Likes

Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by JON01: 7:05pm On Feb 03, 2022
ruggedboych:
Hairly ladies disgust me shocked shocked

This no be girl leg bros

1 Like

Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by Blacc1: 7:05pm On Feb 03, 2022
Bathe, smo.ke loud, fu...rk sweet hoeees, stay under AC for a month straight, eat good food.

It’ll go by itself!

1 Like

Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by boolet: 7:05pm On Feb 03, 2022
In the absence of genuine problems, you sha wan create one.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. / DELSU Final Year Law Student Drowns In Hotel Swimming Pool 2 Weeks To Graduation / Aggrieved Nigerian Doctor Exposes Rot In Nigeria's Medical System With Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.