Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

JESUS says "Her Sins Are Forgiven Because She Loved Much" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / JESUS says "Her Sins Are Forgiven Because She Loved Much" (1599 Views)

All Sins Are Not Equal. / Not All Sins Are Equal, Some Are Greater Than Each Other / Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

JESUS says "Her Sins Are Forgiven Because She Loved Much" by OpenYourEyes1: 2:13pm On Feb 29, 2020
A Sinful Woman Forgiven.
Luke 7:36-50

" Then one of the Pharisees asked Him to eat with him. And He went to the Pharisee’s house, and sat down to eat.
And behold, a woman in the city who was a sinner, when she knew that Jesus sat at the table in the Pharisee’s house, brought an alabaster flask of fragrant oil, and stood at His feet behind Him weeping; and she began to wash His feet with her tears, and wiped them with the hair of her head; and she kissed His feet and anointed them with the fragrant oil.
Now when the Pharisee who had invited Him saw this, he spoke to himself, saying,
“This Man, if He were a prophet, would know who and what manner of woman this is who is touching Him,Her sins are forgiven because she loved much for she is a sinner.” And Jesus answered and said to him, “Simon, I have something to say to you.”
So he said, “Teacher, say it.”
“There was a certain creditor who had two debtors. One owed five hundred denarii, and the other fifty. And when they had nothing with which to repay, he freely forgave them both. Tell Me, therefore, which of them will love him more?”
Simon answered and said, “I suppose the one whom he forgave more.”
And He said to him, “You have rightly judged.” Then He turned to the woman and said to Simon, "Do you see this woman? I entered your house; you gave Me no water for My feet, but she has washed My feet with her tears and wiped them with the hair of her head. You gave Me no kiss, but this woman has not ceased to kiss My feet since the time I came in. You did not anoint My head with oil, but this woman has anointed My feet with fragrant oil. Therefore I say to you, her sins, which are many, are forgiven, for she loved much. But to whom little is forgiven, the same loves little.”
Then He said to her, “Your sins are forgiven.”
And those who sat at the table with Him began to say to themselves, “Who is this who even forgives sins?”
Then He said to the woman, “Your faith has saved you. Go in peace.”

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JESUS says "Her Sins Are Forgiven Because She Loved Much" by OpenYourEyes1: 3:24pm On Feb 29, 2020
Bump
Re: JESUS says "Her Sins Are Forgiven Because She Loved Much" by OpenYourEyes1: 7:22am On Mar 02, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
A Sinful Woman Forgiven.

" Then one of the Pharisees asked Him to eat with him. And He went to the Pharisee’s house, and sat down to eat.
And behold, a woman in the city who was a sinner, when she knew that Jesus sat at the table in the Pharisee’s house, brought an alabaster flask of fragrant oil, and stood at His feet behind Him weeping; and she began to wash His feet with her tears, and wiped them with the hair of her head; and she kissed His feet and anointed them with the fragrant oil.
Now when the Pharisee who had invited Him saw this, he spoke to himself, saying,
“This Man, if He were a prophet, would know who and what manner of woman this is who is touching Him,Her sins are forgiven because she loved much for she is a sinner.” And Jesus answered and said to him, “Simon, I have something to say to you.”
“There was a certain creditor who had two debtors. One owed five hundred denarii, and the other fifty. And when they had nothing with which to repay, he freely forgave them both. Tell Me, therefore, which of them will love him more?”
And He said to him, “You have rightly judged.” Then He turned to the woman and said to Simon, "Do you see this woman? I entered your house; you gave Me no water for My feet, but she has washed My feet with her tears and wiped them with the hair of her head. You gave Me no kiss, but this woman has not ceased to kiss My feet since the time I came in. You did not anoint My head with oil, but this woman has anointed My feet with fragrant oil. Therefore I say to you, her sins, which are many, are forgiven, for she loved much. But to whom little is forgiven, the same loves little.”
And those who sat at the table with Him began to say to themselves, “Who is this who even forgives sins?”

Re: JESUS says "Her Sins Are Forgiven Because She Loved Much" by OpenYourEyes1: 1:31pm On Mar 04, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
A Sinful Woman Forgiven.

Re: JESUS says "Her Sins Are Forgiven Because She Loved Much" by OpenYourEyes1: 6:37am On Mar 26, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
A Sinful Woman Forgiven.

Re: JESUS says "Her Sins Are Forgiven Because She Loved Much" by OpenYourEyes1: 6:43am On Jun 14, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
A Sinful Woman Forgiven.

Re: JESUS says "Her Sins Are Forgiven Because She Loved Much" by orisa37: 8:24am On Jun 14, 2020
CARING WITH RESPECT.
Re: JESUS says "Her Sins Are Forgiven Because She Loved Much" by OpenYourEyes1: 6:52am On Jul 01, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
A Sinful Woman Forgiven.

Re: JESUS says "Her Sins Are Forgiven Because She Loved Much" by OpenYourEyes1: 7:29am On Jul 02, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
A Sinful Woman Forgiven.

Re: JESUS says "Her Sins Are Forgiven Because She Loved Much" by OpenYourEyes1: 8:31am On Aug 17, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
A Sinful Woman Forgiven.

Re: JESUS says "Her Sins Are Forgiven Because She Loved Much" by OpenYourEyes1: 9:43am On Aug 22, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
A Sinful Woman Forgiven.

Re: JESUS says "Her Sins Are Forgiven Because She Loved Much" by OpenYourEyes1: 1:23pm On Aug 23, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
A Sinful Woman Forgiven.

Re: JESUS says "Her Sins Are Forgiven Because She Loved Much" by OpenYourEyes1: 8:27am On Aug 26, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
A Sinful Woman Forgiven.

Re: JESUS says "Her Sins Are Forgiven Because She Loved Much" by OpenYourEyes1: 8:27am On Aug 27, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
A Sinful Woman Forgiven.

Re: JESUS says "Her Sins Are Forgiven Because She Loved Much" by OpenYourEyes1: 8:22am On Sep 01, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
A Sinful Woman Forgiven.

..... ..
Re: JESUS says "Her Sins Are Forgiven Because She Loved Much" by OpenYourEyes1: 8:53am On Sep 02, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
A Sinful Woman Forgiven.

...... .. .
Re: JESUS says "Her Sins Are Forgiven Because She Loved Much" by OpenYourEyes1: 8:13am On Sep 11, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
A Sinful Woman Forgiven.

... .. . .
Re: JESUS says "Her Sins Are Forgiven Because She Loved Much" by OpenYourEyes1: 7:58am On Oct 02, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
A Sinful Woman Forgiven.

Bump....
Re: JESUS says "Her Sins Are Forgiven Because She Loved Much" by OpenYourEyes1: 7:31am On Oct 07, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
A Sinful Woman Forgiven.

Re: JESUS says "Her Sins Are Forgiven Because She Loved Much" by OpenYourEyes1: 8:27am On Oct 09, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
A Sinful Woman Forgiven.

Bump....
Re: JESUS says "Her Sins Are Forgiven Because She Loved Much" by OpenYourEyes1: 8:14am On Oct 13, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
A Sinful Woman Forgiven.

Bump
Re: JESUS says "Her Sins Are Forgiven Because She Loved Much" by OpenYourEyes1: 8:12am On Oct 26, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
A Sinful Woman Forgiven.

Bump....
Re: JESUS says "Her Sins Are Forgiven Because She Loved Much" by OpenYourEyes1: 8:55am On Dec 06, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
A Sinful Woman Forgiven.

Bump... . . ....
Re: JESUS says "Her Sins Are Forgiven Because She Loved Much" by tobechi74: 9:31am On Dec 06, 2020
So keep loving nuch

1 Like

Re: JESUS says "Her Sins Are Forgiven Because She Loved Much" by OpenYourEyes1: 8:00am On Dec 15, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
A Sinful Woman Forgiven.

Bump... ...
Re: JESUS says "Her Sins Are Forgiven Because She Loved Much" by OpenYourEyes1: 7:36am On Dec 22, 2020
... .......... ..
Re: JESUS says "Her Sins Are Forgiven Because She Loved Much" by OpenYourEyes1: 7:56am On Jan 11, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
A Sinful Woman Forgiven.

Bump... ... .. ..
Re: JESUS says "Her Sins Are Forgiven Because She Loved Much" by OpenYourEyes1: 8:25am On Jan 13, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
A Sinful Woman Forgiven.

Bump.. .. .
Re: JESUS says "Her Sins Are Forgiven Because She Loved Much" by OpenYourEyes1: 7:42am On Jan 15, 2021
Bump... . . .
Re: JESUS says "Her Sins Are Forgiven Because She Loved Much" by OpenYourEyes1: 8:01am On Jan 27, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
A Sinful Woman Forgiven.

Bump... .. .. .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dealing With Criticism As A Christian Body / Old And New Covenant / Message To My Country Men And Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.