Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,532 members, 7,850,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:36 AM

Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare (32621 Views)

Anambra Man Battered, Robbed, After Okada Man Diverted Him To Kidnappers' Den / Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp / Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by proclinician: 6:52pm On Mar 01, 2020
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Rubbish.

When did Kingsley Obiukwu become the general name for "youth"? angry

It could be you next. There's no guarantee of coming out alive. It's a reality out there

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by proclinician: 6:54pm On Mar 01, 2020
AlmonDeLemon:
Regular Police: brutality

SARS fatality:

DSS: Bability

Alla dem police

Lol babylity or babality haha. It's terrible. There's even animality

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by Foolishbuhari: 6:56pm On Mar 01, 2020
YorubaKinging:
I can't believe this story until we hear from the other side
He might be lying or propaganda
They r very good at that
Igbo amaka

If this is the best you could come up with I guess you should loan your brains out to charity!

This happens in Lagos everyday and this is what you can say? I hope it happens to you or a loved one of yours soon. U Silly tribal bigot!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by Stallion93(m): 6:57pm On Mar 01, 2020
Those of you that want to Stay in this Sh!thole and invest your 50million, this is what you are likely to face

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by Azmanaty: 6:59pm On Mar 01, 2020
OgunLaakaye:
Never spare a police man if you have an opportunity to kill him.

Walk with poison and charms if possible.

Poison their drinks in open bars and restaurants. If you are very close to them while asleep, strangle them to death.

Remember, Never spare a police man if you have the opportunity to take his life.

I love this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by ehmmy11(m): 7:01pm On Mar 01, 2020
Next elections pls vote APC and PDP we go dey alright... That's if corona............

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by Legalcriminal: 7:02pm On Mar 01, 2020
I’ve been forced to enter bus twice but never got beatings.

The first time at my area and the second time at Ikeja last two weeks the road that leads from Along to Computer village but I never paid a dime.

Do you know why?: My phone was not with me grin and I don’t argue Na to enter motor jejely without saying anything.

NB: I wonder if I look weird cuz the way I was released without searching my pocket after sitting in the bus for almost 20mins while interrogating me like an illegal criminal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by toix888: 7:04pm On Mar 01, 2020
Police Robbery force.

The truth is that the police officers we have today are more criminal minded than the criminals.

7 Likes

Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by viqSmallz(m): 7:06pm On Mar 01, 2020
YorubaKinging:
They r very good at that
Igbo amaka

At times I wonder how people like you think. This cut across everyone and all you can do is to play tribal cards.
Do you have sense or you just refused to use it?

11 Likes

Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by gnykelly(m): 7:08pm On Mar 01, 2020
YorubaKinging:
They r very good at that
Igbo amaka

this is not about tribe... it is a fact that IG of police is well aware of... that Kaka guy that got k8lled last week that's what happened to him... it is a fact...i have experienced it first hand

11 Likes

Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by dalass(f): 7:08pm On Mar 01, 2020
All youths are now yahoo boys... Even anti cilism police has turned to " one chance" criminals cos there's no difference in their mode of operation undecided

7 Likes

Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by Perfecttouchade: 7:10pm On Mar 01, 2020
Is this not robbery? Wetin be the difference between thieves and these uniform men

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by Ruggedpen: 7:10pm On Mar 01, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

He was randomly targeted clown.
that guy seems like one of the SARS terrorizing the youth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 01, 2020
I thought they no longer have the right to check phones again. Na wao. Laws are meant for the poor in this country.
Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by NonEthniCITY: 7:12pm On Mar 01, 2020
With few exceptions, we have thugs, hardened criminals as police officers on the street of Nigeria, and they are definitely being aided and abetted by people in higher position in the police force, no doubt. Meeting monetary targets by harassing innocent citizens and exhorting them is mainly the reason majority joined the police force anyway.

You are lucky to be alive to tell your story. Many have died and are still dying everyday in the hands of these criminal elements. They could have shot you dead and claim you exchanged gun fire with them.
Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by executive12: 7:13pm On Mar 01, 2020
EBEk101:
Brought out his ID card and flashed it to your face. My question is did u see the contents of the ID bfor concluding that he is a police officer? Cause that's the tactic boiz used to rub me in yenagoa

That is how the average Nigerian Police man identifies himself; flashing of ID. They don't want you to see their names so you don't report them.

2 Likes

Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by Kingpele(m): 7:14pm On Mar 01, 2020
[quote author=OgunLaakaye post=87086676]Never spare a police man if you have an opportunity to kill him.

Walk with poison and charms if possible.

Poison their drinks in open bars and restaurants. If you are very close to them while asleep, strangle them to death.

Remember, Never spare a police man if you have the opportunity to take his life. [ u are a clown or a criminal

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by seangy4konji: 7:14pm On Mar 01, 2020
Our Nigerian leaders have turned dead ears to police brutality...

The SARS unit are kidnappers,armed robbers and murderers...

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by naturefellow(m): 7:19pm On Mar 01, 2020
Neroiam:
Same police asking N944.7bn to secure citizens abi?

Well, OP... this is no news. We hear this every day.. Dem for no give you fare.. U for trek go house make sun beat u well well... Next time u see police, u go pass the other side or dey where u dey wait make dem go before u pass.

NB: police is your friend grin grin
Well, it is no news until you fall victim. Stay safe!
Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by Picadelly(m): 7:21pm On Mar 01, 2020
Why are u like this? If u really don't have wat to say why not just ignore...things of this nature shld be comdenm because their are lots of bad eggs in the police, rather than condenming it u are bringing in tribalism into it. It's high time u stop such doings.lets stop the habit of been tribalistic and face the issue, it will really help us in this country.
YorubaKinging:
They r very good at that
Igbo amaka

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 01, 2020
My grandma used to say, "When a baby crawls up to you and without minding feces bites you in the ass, you walk up to that baby and not minding the brain take a chunk off his head." Desperate situations call for desperate measures. If the story is true as narrated by the victim, I encourage anyone who had been a victim of these crooked cops and their extortive behaviors to resort to self-help measures. It's very easy to make a homemade IED and take your revenge on them. Enough said.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by EBEk101(m): 7:26pm On Mar 01, 2020
executive12:

That is how the average Nigerian Police man identifies himself; flashing of ID. They don't want you to see their names so you don't report them.

Okay
Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 01, 2020
Stallion93:
Those of you that want to Stay in this Sh!thole and invest your 50million, this is what you are likely to face
cry
Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by solecare: 7:30pm On Mar 01, 2020
I’m afraid of Nigeria Police. I avoid them like plague
Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by anonymousghost2(m): 7:31pm On Mar 01, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

He was randomly targeted clown.

I pray it happens to you fool
Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by ametu166(m): 7:32pm On Mar 01, 2020
Neroiam:

Well, OP... this is no news. We hear this every day.. Dem for no give you fare.. U for trek go house make sun beat u well well... Next time u see police, u go pass the other side or dey where u dey wait make dem go before u pass.

You be mumu?

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 01, 2020
solecare:
I’m afraid of Nigeria Police. I avoid them like plague
This is how they arrested my Dad some years ago and labelled him an armed robber despite showing them his I.D . They will go to any lengths to collect bribe.
I fear Nigerian police and army more than armed robbers and kidnappers.

2 Likes

Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by anonymousghost2(m): 7:34pm On Mar 01, 2020
Neroiam:

U not making sense.. ode
Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by allthingsgood: 7:35pm On Mar 01, 2020
God will punish those policemen. This guy doesn't deserve this
Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by anonymousghost2(m): 7:36pm On Mar 01, 2020
YorubaKinging:
They r very good at that
Igbo amaka

It's true ..
Just pray e no happen to u.
Common in mainland..

Don't tribalise everything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Three Armed Robbery Suspects Refuse To Be Paraded In Rivers (picture) / Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) / Lady Saved From Traveling With Cocaine Packaged As Milk As A 16-Year-Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.