Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,443 members, 7,846,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:04 AM

Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare (32619 Views)

Anambra Man Battered, Robbed, After Okada Man Diverted Him To Kidnappers' Den / Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp / Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 01, 2020
Neroiam:
Same police asking N944.7bn to secure citizens abi?

Well, OP... this is no news. We hear this every day.. Dem for no give you fare.. U for trek go house make sun beat u well well... Next time u see police, u go pass the other side or dey where u dey wait make dem go before u pass.

NB: police is your friend grin grin
This is not just any man, he is 29 year old Managing Director of Eurotube who provides employment for many youths.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by dinyelutochukwu: 7:38pm On Mar 01, 2020
I actually encountered those officers near apple junction festac leading to 2nd rainbow bus stop in September 2019.
I was on my way to the airport, I encountered traffic with the Taxi I took so I decided to come down get a bike to the Oshodi expressway and thereafter take another taxi to the airport.
While approaching apple juction these police men stopped my bike, asked me to come down and led me to their bus. I obeyed them all through, immediately I entered their bus, they drove off, asked for my phone searched my bag, found my passport and asked me if I was a yahoo boy because of all the visas in my passport. I showed them my work ID and they simply asked for money which I obliged them before they allowed me come down and continue my journey.
Those officers are a menace, though they did not beat me because I didn’t argue or struggle with them.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by Jaqenhghar: 7:39pm On Mar 01, 2020
Neroiam:
Same police asking N944.7bn to secure citizens abi?

Well, OP... this is no news. We hear this every day.. Dem for no give you fare.. U for trek go house make sun beat u well well... Next time u see police, u go pass the other side or dey where u dey wait make dem go before u pass.

NB: police is your friend grin grin
..and whats funny there?
Apparently you also cant read or you would have seen where he said he was grabbed.
Your village people no try at all
Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by Novaccines: 7:42pm On Mar 01, 2020
Wow
Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 01, 2020
YorubaKinging:
I can't believe this story until we hear from the other side
He might be lying or propaganda
They r very good at that
Igbo amaka
Kids like you shouldnt be on the net.
Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by Neroiam(m): 7:49pm On Mar 01, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

..and whats funny there?
Apparently you also cant read or you would have seen where he said he was grabbed.

No sense of humour at all... Smh. Try not to be too serious.
Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by Neroiam(m): 7:51pm On Mar 01, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

This is not just any man, he is 29 year old Managing Director of Eurotube and provides employment to many youths.

I was just being sarcastic if you'd read in between the lines.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by Neroiam(m): 7:53pm On Mar 01, 2020
anonymousghost2:

U not making sense.. ode

Werey ...Even at your age, you don't know what's sarcasm. This is egregious. Tufia

Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by lastempero: 7:55pm On Mar 01, 2020
Me and those idiots don fight tire for those areas, especially rainbow to mile to flyover.
Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 01, 2020
Neroiam:

I was just being sarcastic if you'd read in between the lines.
grin
Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by Jaqenhghar: 8:01pm On Mar 01, 2020
Neroiam:

No sense of humour at all... Smh. Try not to be too serious.

Laughing at something this serious is evidence of some unaddressed mental issues. Try to get some help

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by NigeriaIsDoomed: 8:01pm On Mar 01, 2020
OgunLaakaye:
Never spare a police man if you have an opportunity to kill him.

Walk with poison and charms if possible.

Poison their drinks in open bars and restaurants. If you are very close to them while asleep, strangle them to death.

Remember, Never spare a police man if you have the opportunity to take his life.
They don't deserve to be alive bro.
God will punish all of them including their family members.
Nigerian police are criminals, may they die a terrible death.
Bleep Nigeria! Doomed country.
Anyone with the means to relocate but is still in the zoo should blame himself for anything he sees in the zoo called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by k777(m): 8:09pm On Mar 01, 2020
Bros I respect you!

If you live in Lagos or Festac area you will understand the hell innocent people pass through in the hands of this legalised criminals called Police.

YorubaKinging:
They r very good at that
Igbo amaka
Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by Neroiam(m): 8:09pm On Mar 01, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Laughing at something this serious is evidence of some unaddressed mental issues. Try to get some help

Ogbeni.. Dey ur lane na.. If u no wan laugh over matters, na my concern. Why not channel the matter to the IG yourself?

Do you know how many times some of us have addressed in writing similar cases to the IG in previous years and the reply has always been "we will look into it" ?

What have you done other than come here to read comments and wail?

When we see reoccurrences, we only but laugh despite the assurances given to curb this menace.

God help us all
Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by blackboy(m): 8:09pm On Mar 01, 2020
Dash cameras and body cameras should be gotten for NPF.
Crime by police is unacceptable.

We keep quiet soon they will be entering houses to rob and kill because they carry guns and are police.

Sack n arrest for such offences and a better monitoring of these men and their finances.

4 Likes

Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by NigeriaIsDoomed: 8:10pm On Mar 01, 2020
YorubaKinging:
They r very good at that
Igbo amaka
Don't worry u go believe am soon but u may never live to tell the story mumu like u.

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by EagleSquare1(m): 8:10pm On Mar 01, 2020
We thank God for your life Brother.
It is obvious, as you said, that after 41 years of the Fela ‘unknown soldier’ episode there are now multitude of ‘unknown police’ roaming our streets and highways.
As a matter of fact they are even more visible than the ‘known police.’
Honestly, it is now a risk to be an ordinary citizen or pedestrian. It is a very serious matter that calls for urgent attention by the authorities. More sadly is that we are torn between informal bandits and formal bandits.
Small wonder loads of Nigerians abroad have said their final goodbyes to Nigeria. What with all these danger!
Once again, congratulations for still breathing.

RuudVanNisteroy:

https://punchng.com/police-battered-robbed-gave-me-n200-for-fare-abuja-based-businessman/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by Skmoda360(m): 8:22pm On Mar 01, 2020
YorubaKinging:
They r very good at that
Igbo amaka
bro, you should know what Nigerian police are capable of doing. So if it's a joke, let it stay that way....if you have been a victim before you won't sound this way. undecided
Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by Staro: 8:27pm On Mar 01, 2020
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Rubbish.

When did Kingsley Obiukwu become the general name for "youth"? angry

Oga, don't worry hear?
Police brutality will get to you soon

Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 01, 2020
proclinician:

Lol babylity or babality haha. It's terrible. There's even animality

Good know i still have the OGs around. I was an MK fanatic then.

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by KosoMo(m): 8:36pm On Mar 01, 2020
May almighty God come to our rescue.

I also received serious slaps repeatedly, they stopped me while walking down Emanuel High Street, at Ogudu Ojota on earlier week of last month. I showed my ID card and they forced me to unlock my phone... When they saw nothing,I just received a sudden slap from one of them from behind and before I could say jack...another and another repeadly..

They drove dark blue sienna with police inscribed on it... They were all armed.

They eventually pushed me inside gutter when realised nothing to cash out from me.

Just left for home immediately... cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 01, 2020
KosoMo:
May almighty God come to our rescue.

I also received serious slaps repeatedly, they stopped me while walking down Emanuel High Street, at Ogudu Ojota on earlier week of last month. I showed my ID card and they forced me to unlock my phone... When they saw nothing,I just received a sudden slap from one of them from behind and before I could say jack...another and another repeadly..

They drove dark blue sienna with police inscribed on it... They were all armed.

They eventually pushed me inside gutter when realised nothing to cash out from me.

Just left for home immediately... cry
shocked
Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by Okoroawusa: 8:42pm On Mar 01, 2020
I condemn this criminality in all of its totality.
The IGP must do something about this. Unfortunately the police is one rotten organization in Nigeria n they operate like a cult protecting each other.

This story is better on Facebook. Sound minds will help carry it far. Nairaland will just turn it to tribal war.

THIS RUBBISH MUST STOP.

3 Likes

Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by golddare: 8:52pm On Mar 01, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

https://punchng.com/police-battered-robbed-gave-me-n200-for-fare-abuja-based-businessman/

I wish these guys knows that those who do these kinda stuffs in uniforms dont end well. It's a fact they can never end well.
Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by vincentjk(m): 9:10pm On Mar 01, 2020
SARS picked me one faithful day asking me where I kept the Samsung galaxy I stole, lol no be small beating I chop that day I swr

Since dem born me I never even use galaxy sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by Brightest04(m): 9:17pm On Mar 01, 2020
If you don't know yet,know it now that the Nigerian Police Force is full of criminals-They only wear the uniform to cover up.So please before you leave your homes pray that you don't fall into their hands,and at the end of the day and in the comfort of your home thank God you did not fall into their hands.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by y3mi(m): 9:23pm On Mar 01, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

..and whats funny there?

Him village pipu worry am so tey e just dey fail English comprehension for school anyhow

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by y3mi(m): 9:29pm On Mar 01, 2020
AlmonDeLemon:

Good know i still have the OGs around. I was an MK fanatic then.
which ones?

The classic old one some 3 and 3 ultimate or trilogy

or

The new new generations like 9, X, XL and 11 ?

Cos if it's the former, then just forget it as i will give you the game pad to chose for whichever character you'd like me to use to flawless you.

grin
Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by Okogopo: 9:37pm On Mar 01, 2020
[s]
OgunLaakaye:
Never spare a police man if you have an opportunity to kill him.

Walk with poison and charms if possible.

Poison their drinks in open bars and restaurants. If you are very close to them while asleep, strangle them to death.

Remember, Never spare a police man if you have the opportunity to take his life.
[/s]
Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by Yodexy: 9:41pm On Mar 01, 2020
One very silly thing about we Nigerians is that we like to trivialize matters, until we have a bitter personal experience of our own.

The young man said he used to brush off such reports in the past, until he became a victim.

Those of you downplaying his ordeal should not doubt that yours is around the corner.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by anonymousghost2(m): 9:49pm On Mar 01, 2020
Neroiam:

Werey ...Even at your age, you don't know what's sarcasm. This is egregious. Tufia

If una dn fuk up, una go say na sarcasm...
Ode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Saved From Traveling With Cocaine Packaged As Milk As A 16-Year-Old Girl / Policewoman And Her Children Found Dead In Osun. Photos / Woman Roasts Her 11-Year-Old Son's Hands Because Of Food In Akwa Ibom(Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.