Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,636 members, 7,851,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:52 PM

Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare (32622 Views)

Anambra Man Battered, Robbed, After Okada Man Diverted Him To Kidnappers' Den / Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp / Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 01, 2020
vincentjk:
SARS picked me one faithful day asking me where I kept the Samsung galaxy I stole, lol no be small beating I chop that day I swr

Since dem born me I never even use galaxy sef
They are out of control. Nigerian youths have never had it this bad-the country is in a state of anarchy.
Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by Neroiam(m): 10:50pm On Mar 01, 2020
anonymousghost2:

If una dn fuk up, una go say na sarcasm...
Ode

Werey
Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by Gerrard59(m): 10:58pm On Mar 01, 2020
This is just pathetic, too pathetic. cry I can only imagine how he felt during the ordeal and after. Too bad!
Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by Nickshrapnel: 11:01pm On Mar 01, 2020
Even a common criminal as the victim called them don’t deserve the type of beatings he received, I still don’t know what would happen any day this happens to me because I won’t unlock my phone
Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by oaugraduate1234(m): 11:23pm On Mar 01, 2020
Policemen are disgrace to Nigeria
Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 01, 2020
must have dressed like a yahoo boy.
Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by Nobody: 12:56am On Mar 02, 2020
quentin06:
must have dressed like a yahoo boy.

Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by ussv: 1:18am On Mar 02, 2020
You are even lucky that the police gave you 200 naira out of your money, in most cases police will rob you and continuously come back for more
Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by vincentjk(m): 5:04am On Mar 02, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

They are out of control. Nigerian youths have never had it this bad-the country is in a state of anarchy.

But what do we now do? Will this continue forever??
Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by kennethology(m): 5:05am On Mar 02, 2020
Nigeria is about to collapse
Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by vincentjk(m): 5:08am On Mar 02, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
Even a common criminal as the victim called them don’t deserve the type of beatings he received, I still don’t know what would happen any day this happens to me because I won’t unlock my phone

You'll unlock it by force, you still don't understand the kinda beating they unleash on people. SARS once picked me asking me where i kept the phone I stole, tied my hands backward with a tiny hard wire and were matching me with boots

If you don't comply with them they'd kill and burry you or sell your parts to ritualists and nothing will happen

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by Donvic51: 7:11am On Mar 02, 2020
This is a story that enables us to be all the more careful
Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by Yujin(m): 7:14am On Mar 02, 2020
anonymousghost2:

I pray it happens to you fool
You misunderstood him. He was in defence of the victim.
Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by Yujin(m): 7:16am On Mar 02, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Mind you; this is only done in the Southern states. They can't do it in the north.
Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by HassassinPenhis(m): 7:18am On Mar 02, 2020
HazzanTazzan:
Nawa o...

Sebi dem don do am to me too...

I was literally kidnapped with my car from abeokuta to ipaja in lagos by IGP squad...

What offense did i commit? My tinted permit is the old one... and they drove me in my car from abeokuta to ayobo in ipaja and still collected 15k from me...

Tho, they didnt harrass me physically or touched me...

Lol my own na 5k Dem collect as ransom.
Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by Yujin(m): 7:26am On Mar 02, 2020
Neroiam:

Ogbeni.. Dey ur lane na.. If u no wan laugh over matters, na my concern. Why not channel the matter to the IG yourself?

Do you know how many times some of us have addressed in writing similar cases to the IG in previous years and the reply has always been "we will look into it" ?

What have you done other than come here to read comments and wail?

When we see reoccurrences, we only but laugh despite the assurances given to curb this menace.

God help us all
If you consider things like this as very bad for the society, you don't have to laugh or make jokes about it. You don't trivialize such deadly issues. This is why the police will never respect the ordinary citizens. You make jokes out of abuses and oppression.
Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by Yujin(m): 7:33am On Mar 02, 2020
KosoMo:
May almighty God come to our rescue.

I also received serious slaps repeatedly, they stopped me while walking down Emanuel High Street, at Ogudu Ojota on earlier week of last month. I showed my ID card and they forced me to unlock my phone... When they saw nothing,I just received a sudden slap from one of them from behind and before I could say jack...another and another repeadly..

They drove dark blue sienna with police inscribed on it... They were all armed.

They eventually pushed me inside gutter when realised nothing to cash out from me.

Just left for home immediately... cry
Just imagine! Calling on God when humans have not done enough to stop the abuse is a waste of time. God only shows up when you've exhausted all avenues to address the situation. Why not march out in hundreds of thousands specifically against police brutality? Every other countries are doing it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by sim2003: 7:35am On Mar 02, 2020
YorubaKinging:
I can't believe this story until we hear from the other side
He might be lying or propaganda
They r very good at that
Igbo amaka

It is real. I saw them around Ojota last week too. Beating and harassing innocent people at the bus.
Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by Nickshrapnel: 7:41am On Mar 02, 2020
vincentjk:

You'll unlock it by force, you still don't understand the kinda beating they unleash on people. SARS once picked me asking me where i kept the phone I stole, tied my hands backward with a tiny hard wire and were matching me with boots

If you don't comply with them they'd kill and burry you or sell your parts to ritualists and nothing will happen
You know what’s disturbing, is that the guy cried for help and no one came to his rescue. Are most Nigerian scared or wicked/careless?
Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by davillian(m): 8:23am On Mar 02, 2020
Once they feel you have money they pick you up....
Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by Neroiam(m): 8:48am On Mar 02, 2020
Yujin:

If you consider things like this as very bad for the society, you don't have to laugh or make jokes about it. You don't trivialize such deadly issues. This is why the police will never respect the ordinary citizens. You make jokes out of abuses and oppression.

The police are a joke. Read my post again. You'll get the message.
Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by drmikeadams(m): 9:42am On Mar 02, 2020
Yujin:

Just imagine! Calling on God when humans have done enough to stop the abuse is a waste of time. God only shows up when you've exhausted all avenues to address the situation. Why not march out in hundreds of thousands specifically against police brutality? Every other countries are doing it.
grin grin. Na the solution but we never ready
Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by vincentjk(m): 10:55am On Mar 02, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
You know what’s disturbing, is that the guy cried for help and no one came to his rescue. Are most Nigerian scared or wicked/careless?

It's a normal thing in Nigeria esp lagos, abj, ph almost in every state now.

When guys see you shouting they'd scamper for safety in order not to fall their victim. If I ever leave this country then return again, na me dy find trouble
Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by Vulcan24(m): 5:49pm On Mar 02, 2020
walking on the road - to where?
visited lagos- and you know names of places and bridges, even know the speed the car is moving.
which police patrol team wears anti cultism in Lagos?

police offbook cases are rampant but it's not like this
Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 02, 2020
y3mi:
which ones?

The classic old one some 3 and 3 ultimate or trilogy

or

The new new generations like 9, X, XL and 11 ?

Cos if it's the former, then just forget it as i will give you the game pad to chose for whichever character you'd like me to use to flawless you.

grin

Lol... The ULTIMATE.

Like, i can still recall Liu Kang's brutality,

Y-B-Y-BLK-A-X-A-X-B-B-Y-B-Y-B
Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by DedeNkem: 11:25pm On Mar 02, 2020
Nigerian "cops" are brutal criminals in uniform! No difference between these monsters and common criminals they claim to pursue!
Re: Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 03, 2020
vincentjk:

But what do we now do? Will this continue forever??
cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Saved From Traveling With Cocaine Packaged As Milk As A 16-Year-Old Girl / Woman Break Maid's Nose With High Heel Shoes For Not Flushing Toilet (Pics, Vide / Woman Roasts Her 11-Year-Old Son's Hands Because Of Food In Akwa Ibom(Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.