Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again (52676 Views)

My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 / Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! / My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 02, 2020
peacefulhome:
Op is funny. Your wife has firbiods and yet God still bless your home with kids , still you want to destroy the life of the unborn child? No problem, continue.

I understand the first child came through C.S . Please take your wife to the hospital where she did the C S , since they already have her medical history it will be easy for her to be manage by the hospital. You have nothing to fear aside from the financial aspect ( start saving now) .
Very big misconception.
Childbirth takes a big toll on the mother's body a lot.
Especially when not spaced.

That we don't see women shout it to the moon is simply because when u look at your kids, u simply ignore the pains and sickness.

Most illnesses women suffer today started from pregnancy. Lots of things just happen when one is pregnant and then giving birth. Some were horribly sewed up. Hbp, hip dislocation or leg cramp, or CS gone wrong. So many stuffs women endure just to carry and birth a child.

5 Likes

Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by bdchange(m): 1:04pm On Mar 02, 2020
yvelchstores:
. The wife's body healing part is actually a valid point since it was CS however, I think she can manage this one but of course it will have to be another CS.
Just be calm, children come with provisions and blessings. You will cope financially in Jesus name amen.
Congrats
Some of you will not cease to amaze me with this your statement of children comes with blessing palava. I wish I can take you round mainland such as ikorodu, badia, itire, ajegunle and so on to show you how children are really suffering because the stupid parents brought them to this world when they can't take care of them. Please refrain from this your advise if it is what you usually give couples who intend to bring children into this world without viable means of survival. Pls I beg of you.. It is for a sane society where louts and imbeciles will be on the low.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by momokiddies: 1:16pm On Mar 02, 2020
I was once exactly in this situation. Cs, fibroids, pregnant when baby was 9. We were agitated and the first person we talked to advised us to terminate. We did, but it has remained one of our biggest regrets. We always wish we kept it. Although I got pregnant again, but in always wish I kept that one. Who knows , that child could have been a blessing to us. Please keep it against all odds. It might look awkward, but you will be glad you did.
Cheers!

4 Likes

Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by yvelchstores(f): 1:56pm On Mar 02, 2020
bdchange:

Some of you will not cease to amaze me with this your statement of children comes with blessing palava. I wish I can take you round mainland such as ikorodu, badia, itire, ajegunle and so on to show you how children are really suffering because the stupid parents brought them to this world when they can't take care of them. Please refrain from this your advise if it is what you usually give couples who intend to bring children into this world without viable means of survival. Pls I beg of you.. It is for a sane society where louts and imbeciles will be on the low.
some of the children u are referring to are usually from crooked backgrounds; parent died of aids, father is a drunk, father left mother, mother is late, child stays with relative, etc. The same is not the case for op here. That aside, your solution to curb the problem is terminating the baby The probable solution is to avoid conception, when there is conception, mistake has been made, now you manage the situation... Except of course in extreme health complications such as foetus growing outside womb, blood clot etc

2 Likes

Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by peacefulhome(f): 3:39pm On Mar 02, 2020
sassysure:

Very big misconception.
Childbirth takes a big toll on the mother's body a lot.
Especially when not spaced.

That we don't see women shout it to the moon is simply because when u look at your kids, u simply ignore the pains and sickness.

Most illnesses women suffer today started from pregnancy. Lots of things just happen when one is pregnant and then giving birth. Some were horribly sewed up. Hbp, hip dislocation or leg cramp, or CS gone wrong. So many stuffs women endure just to carry and birth a child.

Mama I know what am saying. Beside talking about surgery, haha, I can write a full book about it. Inspite of it all, I will never welcome abortion. They should have this baby and then decide if the woman womb should be tamper with or any other means of family planning.
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Alanzazani: 4:07pm On Mar 02, 2020
momokiddies:
I was once exactly in this situation. Cs, fibroids, pregnant when baby was 9. We were agitated and the first person we talked to advised us to terminate. We did, but it has remained one of our biggest regrets. We always wish we kept it. Although I got pregnant again, but in always wish I kept that one. Who knows , that child could have been a blessing to us. Please keep it against all odds. It might look awkward, but you will be glad you did.
Cheers!

Very true. This is going to be the last kid anyway. Family planning all the way. He said they were using Billings and Creighton method which failed. The man is not irresponsible for some kids giving advice here. He is 36 years and a level 12 officer in a federal parastatal. Wife is also a lawyer so it is not a helpless situation. It is just the spacing and challenges that come with child bearing
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Saintmary(f): 5:33pm On Mar 02, 2020
peacefulhome:

Do you have a child to give her? If no , no need asking if she is TTC or not.
Look at your question, when did they start giving out kids for promo, in order to sound savage, you ended up sounding really stupid. Get help, you're losing it.
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by immaq8(f): 6:23pm On Mar 02, 2020
Gerrard59:

Bringing a child into the world when you know you cannot take care of him/her is the greatest sin committed.
the destiny of a child do not lie in your hands.

2 Likes

Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by immaq8(f): 6:27pm On Mar 02, 2020
michlins:
abortion isn't a sin. Abortion is safer than childbirth if you must know

At op, instead of you to bring a child into this world when you aren't ready, abort and prepare

I will know you religious people will come for me but before you do, ensure you're a virgin
the same reason, we have more TTC & ladies running from church to church looking for fruit of the womb.
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Alanzazani: 6:31pm On Mar 02, 2020
immaq8:
the same reason, we have more TTC & ladies running from church to church looking for fruit of the womb.
Rather than abort the child should be put up for adoption. This will bring happiness to a barren couple

3 Likes

Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by peacefulhome(f): 6:35pm On Mar 02, 2020
Saintmary:

Look at your question, when did they start giving out kids for promo, in order to sound savage, you ended up sounding really stupid. Get help, you're losing it.

Seem your head had been tamper with, mumu.
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Lamanii22(f): 6:36pm On Mar 02, 2020
namiji2598:
hmmmm
Is not abt taking care of the baby, people sabi dey comments anyhow, go back and read again

You're the one commenting anyhow... You should re-read the post again... Should she now abort the pregnancy? It's not about taking care of the baby? What then is it... Tell me...

1 Like

Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Lamanii22(f): 6:38pm On Mar 02, 2020
Saintmary:

Are you ttc?

What?
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by namiji2598: 6:42pm On Mar 02, 2020
Lamanii22:

You're the one commenting anyhow... You should re-read the post again... Should she now abort the pregnancy? It's not about taking care of the baby? What then is it... Tell me...
the woman's state of health is a major factor
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by immaq8(f): 6:44pm On Mar 02, 2020
Alanzazani:

Very true. This is going to be the last kid anyway. Family planning all the way. He said they were using Billings and Creighton method which failed. The man is not irresponsible for some kids giving advice here. He is 36 years and a level 12 officer in a federal parastatal. Wife is also a lawyer so it is not a helpless situation. It is just the spacing and challenges that come with child bearing
spacing com'on, the first will be 1yr + when she will put to bed. just that, it will be stressful couple with career, house chores...
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Lamanii22(f): 6:46pm On Mar 02, 2020
namiji2598:
the woman's state of health is a major factor

Right... Loool... Pardon me.. Itara omo lo shey mi... I just don't like hearing the word "abortion"...
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by namiji2598: 7:09pm On Mar 02, 2020
Lamanii22:

Right... Loool... Pardon me.. Itara omo lo shey mi... I just don't like hearing the word "abortion"...
the thing nearly keee u abi?
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by iamarealman(m): 8:19pm On Mar 02, 2020
Omolarablg:
Don't attempt to get rid of the baby cos God had a reason why he permitted her to conceive soon , take care of the baby and the pregnancy and it will be a blessing to your family.

God permitted her to conceive??
Una too dey put many things for God head.

The sex(sperm) made her pregnant
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by seyenko(m): 10:10pm On Mar 02, 2020
Congratulations !

Alanzazani:
A friend of my shared his story with me.
He got married in October 2018, had a baby in July 2019. His wife had a fibroid in her uterus hence a ceasarian operation was carried out.

A few days ago they went for a scan to see what the fibroid looks like. To his amazement he was told his wife is 10 weeks pregnant. The young man is devastated. He is struggling to take care of his baby and his family. Only to be shocked with this news of a 10week old pregnancy. He is contemplating aborting the pregnancy. He doesn't know if 8 months is enough time for his wife's body to have healed. I strongly adviced him against this. His wife is unwilling to abort the baby. Mature advice need. FP please
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by michlins(m): 10:37pm On Mar 02, 2020
immaq8:
the reason we have the above is because women resort to bad family planning methods and end up damaging their womb. If they have access to professionals who know what they're doing and stop drinking hot water and salt
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Saintmary(f): 7:45am On Mar 03, 2020
Lamanii22:

What?
Just a question undecided undecided
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by GboyegaD(m): 1:16pm On Mar 03, 2020
Afodot0022:
Pls dont abort op. My wife also got pregnant like 8 months after our first child. At first, i was so devastated being that we are still struggling to even take care of the first baby. Let me even tell u, we attempted the pill abortion but the baby refused to be aborted.My wife bleed severely that almost cost her life but when we did scan, it was still revealed that she is still pregnant. Omo na so i just jejely give up and told her to keep the pregnancy. she gave birth to the child without complications though. Now could you believe that this second child is so dear to me that i love her so much. Anytime i think about my action to abort her then, i feel so bad within. Ever since then, i have a change of mind towards abortion,I will never advice anyone to do abortion in respective of the circumstance around the pregnancy except if its severely life threatened. Its never a solution to anything. Now am very happy with my two kids and after the birth of my second child, things started changing financially that i dont even have any cause to borrow or live in lack. I will say this my second child brought lots of blessing for me cos my finances change for good even better than when i gave birth to my first child. So pls op dont hurt that little blessing in you. Take your wife to hospital so they can manage her and follow up with her till when she gives birth. pls dont attempt to kill that child, else you will regret it. who knows if you are only destined for two children in life and with the fibroid issue of your wife, conceiving is always difficult. so this might be your chance to have your child. so pls and pls dont abort that child. you guys will definitely survive and bet me, when that baby comes, you wont regret having that child as things will definitely change for good for you and your household. I am saying this base on my personal experience.

Could it be that you got your priorities right and got better focused due to increased responsibilities?

3 Likes

Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by mignone(f): 4:21pm On Mar 03, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

bro, sadly thats where so many people are failing.... also, we have to question the fact that this man didnt want another child, yet was mounting his wife raw, when we all know that women after childbirth can easily get pregnant again.
You may nt blame them much as someone said earlier, sometimes u think u got it all figured out bt alas...
Maybe they as a young couple didn't know dt women cld be more fertile afta childbirth, abortion/miscarriage.Some also av lactational amenorrhea (absence of periods while breastfeeding) which prevents them frm getting pregnant while nursing a baby, whereas others don't. They cld av assumed this wld be applicable to dem.

Moreso, it's common for couples to make 'mistakes' btw d first&2nd children.
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by frozen70(f): 5:32pm On Mar 03, 2020
Alanzazani:
A friend of my shared his story with me.
He got married in October 2018, had a baby in July 2019. His wife had a fibroid in her uterus hence a ceasarian operation was carried out.

A few days ago they went for a scan to see what the fibroid looks like. To his amazement he was told his wife is 10 weeks pregnant. The young man is devastated. He is struggling to take care of his baby and his family. Only to be shocked with this news of a 10week old pregnancy. He is contemplating aborting the pregnancy. He doesn't know if 8 months is enough time for his wife's body to have healed. I strongly adviced him against this. His wife is unwilling to abort the baby. Mature advice need. FP please

All she needs is absolute rest and if the baby is giving her stress at home, they can take the baby to her mother they are I the best position to look after the child and make sure they supply all the child needs from provision, clothing and the rest

Next time they will be strick with child spacing

1 Like

Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Greatzeus(m): 6:08pm On Mar 03, 2020
Lamanii22:
Give birth to the baby please... Let me adopt it....
Are you for real? If you love babies this much why not have yours,don't forget to invite me for naming ceremony wink

1 Like

Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by lilyheaven: 6:17pm On Mar 03, 2020
Baby is already 8months,
Nothing to worry about
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by immaq8(f): 7:45pm On Mar 03, 2020
michlins:
the reason we have the above is because women resort to bad family planning methods and end up damaging their womb. If they have access to professionals who know what they're doing and stop drinking hot water and salt
is this the level of your IQ?
is it advisable for a lady that haven't put to bed, go for Family planning?
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by chelseamann(m): 8:36pm On Mar 03, 2020
Lamanii22:
Give birth to the baby please... Let me adopt it....
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by michlins(m): 10:02pm On Mar 03, 2020
immaq8:
I don't know what you have been told but every sexual active woman who don't want a child should be on contraceptive. If you're of child bearing age and having sex without contraceptive, I don't know what you expect to happen

3 Likes

Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by michlins(m): 10:03pm On Mar 03, 2020
immaq8:
I don't know what you have been told but every sexual active woman who don't want a child should be on contraceptive. If you're of child bearing age and having sex without contraceptive, I don't know what you expect to happen.

And you questioning my intelligence, I don't know what has happened that will put it in question

1 Like

Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Raalsalghul: 7:21am On Mar 04, 2020
bdchange:

1 Like

Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Lamanii22(f): 8:20am On Mar 04, 2020
[quote author=chelseamann post=87142070][/quote]

"It" because I don't know the sex of the baby...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Another Man, She Starves Husband Of Sex / How to Deal With a Wife That Nags a Lot / Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.