Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again (52686 Views)

My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 / Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! / My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by RomeoEmpire(m): 11:47am On Mar 06, 2020
Lamanii22:

By birth? Yeah... I wanna start claiming Lagos as my rightful place...
Hahaha.... Smart U. Plz Hi me on WhatsApp nah. Already liking u. 08069341328. Meanwhile, I'm Sammy by name.

1 Like

Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Hokage001(m): 4:09pm On Mar 06, 2020
michlins:
abortion isn't a sin. Abortion is safer than childbirth if you must know

At op, instead of you to bring a child into this world when you aren't ready, abort and prepare

I will know you religious people will come for me but before you do, ensure you're a virgin
Yo'
Abortion is murder and murder is sin
So u can't say abortion isn't a sin

P.s
Am not trying to be overly religious just straighten the facts
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by michlins(m): 11:11pm On Mar 06, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Thank you. They don't understand quality children upbringing... The quality of life u give to kids u plan for won't b d quality u give to one you not even prepared for unless things get rosy along the way.
funny thing is that I don't remember the last time things got better.
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by RomeoEmpire(m): 10:59pm On Jun 10, 2020
Lamanii22:

By birth? Yeah... I wanna start claiming Lagos as my rightful place...
My crush... Been a long time.

1 Like

Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by Ybaby: 4:42am On Jun 11, 2020
If you know you donot have money to take care of anyone apart from yourself - avoid women and children

Hustle and leave all pussy cats

Women and kids are very expensive endeavours - avoid them at all cost.

The time you used in shining Kongo should be spent in writing business plan.

Cart before the horse
Baby before the money
Re: Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again by olureignforever: 8:57am On Jun 11, 2020
Alanzazani:
A friend of my shared his story with me.

He got married in October 2018, had a baby in July 2019. His wife had a fibroid in her uterus hence a ceasarian operation was carried out.

A few days ago they went for a scan to see what the fibroid looks like. To his amazement he was told his wife is 10 weeks pregnant.

The young man is devastated. He is struggling to take care of his baby and his family. Only to be shocked with this news of a 10-week-old pregnancy.

He is contemplating aborting the pregnancy. He doesn't know if 8 months is enough time for his wife's body to have healed. I strongly advised him against this. His wife is unwilling to abort the baby. Mature advice need. FP please

A friend of mine got pregnant when her first child was 6months old, she aborted the baby. 16years later she wished she had not aborted the baby. Despirately long for another child now, you see keep the child.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How to Deal With a Wife That Nags a Lot / Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma / Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.