Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Wilder To Face Fury For Another Rematch In July - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wilder To Face Fury For Another Rematch In July (29420 Views)

Usyk Wants Joshua Rematch In Ukraine / Trump Invites Fury & Wilder To White House As Tyson Wins WBC Title / Anthony Joshua Hugged Andy Ruiz After Rematch In Saudi Arabia(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wilder To Face Fury For Another Rematch In July by salford: 5:00pm On Mar 02, 2020
Observer1:
Wilder will finish Fury on the next fight,the last fight was fixed.

There's more money to be made in losing and having a rematch.
1st and 2nd bout but not a 3rd. Totally pointless. Especially when the loser was annihilated and soundly beaten like a kid.
Re: Wilder To Face Fury For Another Rematch In July by salford: 5:02pm On Mar 02, 2020
Tonnyray:
Heard Wilder sacked his trainer that threw in the towel when Fury was pounding him wildly last bout.
The new trainer during Part 3 in July when Wilder's teeth and eyeballs are flying all over the ring: grin grin grin

He has called back the trainer because of public outlash grin
As usual, the guy would pity Wilder's wife and kids by throwing in the White towel again. Na Wilder guardian angel be that.

1 Like

Re: Wilder To Face Fury For Another Rematch In July by ScotMisile: 5:04pm On Mar 02, 2020
Wilder will defeat Fury.... Pls, mark today's date.
Re: Wilder To Face Fury For Another Rematch In July by Neroiam(m): 5:07pm On Mar 02, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
Anthony Joshua no go come fight him mate coward

Who tell you say AJ na him mate? AJ fit no reach round 7 seff.. That fury guy na beast.
Re: Wilder To Face Fury For Another Rematch In July by jaxxy(m): 5:10pm On Mar 02, 2020
bikerboy1:

Remember, with one hand, he has done it for 42 consecutive times cheesy

Against who that’s the main question I guess. Lol
Re: Wilder To Face Fury For Another Rematch In July by axeman10(m): 5:13pm On Mar 02, 2020
Wilder's case be like person wey dem beat so Tey he come dey shout... "You go kiii me today.. I no go greee... Na hia we go die togeda."

1 Like

Re: Wilder To Face Fury For Another Rematch In July by koolaid87: 5:21pm On Mar 02, 2020
stanliwise:
Simple fact was that fury prepared better for that match. And his preparation got him the medal. For now it will seem like you get everything right just like how you all lot talked about Anthony Joshua and Andy. Joshua went home and got his head together, he didnt over rate himself and he won.
Wilder overrated himself and didn't do any special training. His weight has never been heavy like it was in that match, his stamina was off. Lets watch and see.
The next match might be a second defeat for deontey or first for fury.
But it will be more technical and interesting.

Word!

Time will tell

What's your view on Joshua v fury?
Re: Wilder To Face Fury For Another Rematch In July by kiddkash(m): 5:28pm On Mar 02, 2020
Nbote:
He who fights and runs away lives to fight anoda day... E b lyk say dat punch to d ear make am no dey hear word again
he who fights and runs away is a coward
Re: Wilder To Face Fury For Another Rematch In July by Passionate1(m): 5:38pm On Mar 02, 2020
D.wilder na trash!

Re: Wilder To Face Fury For Another Rematch In July by stanliwise(m): 5:42pm On Mar 02, 2020
koolaid87:

Word!

Time will tell

What's your view on Joshua v fury?
Fury all the way but let the fury fan not celebrate yet. Joshua has two tough match to fight before thinking of fighting fury, if Joshua Survives this two guys (Pulev and Usyk) and maintain his medal, then there is something to fear about him.

Secondly, Joshua has experienced his first defeat, so he know how it feels like and this time around he is no messing around.

Thirdly, Joshua will go in as an underdog, since everyone is not expecting him to win which keeps him off the radar and remove pressure off him, so he has all confidence to stand the Gypsy King. The only thing he is gonna fear is losing his belt.

Joshua also is a strong puncher, and a good finisher, especially when he notice his opponents has lost staminer. The Gypsy king is the king of clumsy boxing and funny(creative) boxing style.

But in all and all Gypsy king will be ever ready. It's quite an easy decision to pick Fury but that would mean you're try to arrogantly ignore some technicalities, if it happens that Fury wins, everyone will say it was an easy guess but if Joshua wins you look like a foolish analyst because all the pointers you ignore will flash right before your eyes.

So in conclusion I pick Fury but I expect the worse.

1 Like

Re: Wilder To Face Fury For Another Rematch In July by Lordapson23(m): 6:12pm On Mar 02, 2020
Who else started laughing before getting to the comment section ? grin
Re: Wilder To Face Fury For Another Rematch In July by salford: 6:18pm On Mar 02, 2020
Lordapson23:
Who else started laughing before getting to the comment section ? grin
I did. The thread is not even generating traffic that much. Kind of tells how interested people are in a 3rd fight grin

1 Like

Re: Wilder To Face Fury For Another Rematch In July by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 02, 2020
I favor Wilder to stop Fury in the 3rd fight. Just the other day, Andy Ruiz knocked out Joshua, but Joshua won in the rematch. Wilder needs to be on the offensive against fury, make the fight dirty, then connect with a right hand in the later rounds when fury is tired and exhausted.
Re: Wilder To Face Fury For Another Rematch In July by DedeNkem: 6:55pm On Mar 02, 2020
Wilder took a serious beating from Fury. He should move on.
Re: Wilder To Face Fury For Another Rematch In July by GamalNasser: 7:18pm On Mar 02, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
If He Lose This Time
He Should Retire

Ofcourse if he loses again he is done
Re: Wilder To Face Fury For Another Rematch In July by israelmao(m): 8:10pm On Mar 02, 2020
I see a bloodier rematch.
Re: Wilder To Face Fury For Another Rematch In July by RICHES15: 8:17pm On Mar 02, 2020
First one landed u in the hospital bed, hope this one will not be a fight of no return grin grin grin
Re: Wilder To Face Fury For Another Rematch In July by Chrisbeks: 8:58pm On Mar 02, 2020
Wilder is a big fool, instead of allowing fury and Joshua to fight first and take the time to recover fully then he can fight the unified champion, his pride is pushing him to fight fury again immediately. He will definitely receive another beating.
Re: Wilder To Face Fury For Another Rematch In July by Gracesofar(m): 10:00pm On Mar 02, 2020
jaxxy:

A one handed boxer has a major problem and weakness. Poor boxing technique, I don’t see him coming back like Joshua did to Ruiz.

One handed Boxer and he has WOn most of his fights through KO. Did u see his first round win against Breazele? Or his fight against Luis Ortiz? Bro every boxer has his ups and downs even Muhammed and Lewis......
Re: Wilder To Face Fury For Another Rematch In July by Ajigo: 10:05pm On Mar 02, 2020
The mumu want make fury swallow e face again
Re: Wilder To Face Fury For Another Rematch In July by jaxxy(m): 10:10pm On Mar 02, 2020
Gracesofar:

One handed Boxer and he has WOn most of his fights through KO. Did u see his first round win against Breazele? Or his fight against Luis Ortiz? Bro every boxer has his ups and downs even Muhammed and Lewis......

Ure correct Bt I think he was over concious about his special right knockout punch, he lost idea of what to do with the left and he was out boxed.
Re: Wilder To Face Fury For Another Rematch In July by Bahddo(m): 10:27pm On Mar 02, 2020
Dejyom:
It's now very obvious that it's either Wilder lacks a good enough management/training team or he's simply just too arrogant to listen to them. It actually took the thoughtfulness and prompt intervention of Mark Breland (assistant couch who threw in the towel) to save Wilder from an inevitable concussion the last time. This time around I'm afraid he's gonna go into an irrecoverable coma.
he's an arrogant he-goat. I used to view his Twitter posts around the time Anthony Joshua lost to Ruiz. For some reason I can't see, he thinks he's prime Mohammed Ali
Re: Wilder To Face Fury For Another Rematch In July by bigtt76(f): 3:23am On Mar 03, 2020
As in eh, someone whose legs were already wobbling like a dying chicken and who the commentators were already predicting his going down within minutes based on the I juries they saw, now has the mouth cheesy

He was outpunched during the first bout by a semi-fit Fury and outclassed by a fit Fury in the second. The third one will see to his career demise by an undisputed status hungry Fury.

Fury will not let that UK unification bout with Joshua to go off like that. He will ensure it happens.

salford:

Not just lose. The guy saved him from disability at the age of 34.
Re: Wilder To Face Fury For Another Rematch In July by somtookeke(m): 4:20am On Mar 03, 2020
The Tottenham Hotspur Stadium in London is the likeliest venue to stage Joshua's homecoming.

A deal is now in place and confirmation will come later on Monday.

The defence of his IBF, WBA and WBO titles will be Joshua's first fight on UK soil in nearly two years, since he beat Alexander Povetkin at Wembley. Last year he was beaten in New York by Andy Ruiz Jr then won a rematch in Saudi Arabia.

Joshua vs Pulev

Joshua's sights are on an undisputed title fight against new WBC champion Tyson Fury, a mega occasion which would crown one ruler of the division, but he must first dispose of his mandatory challenger in Pulev. Fury will, meanwhile, have a third fight with Deontay Wilder expected in July.

"I'm ready to come to London and bust you up in front of your own fans," Pulev has previously warned.

Read More: undecided undecided undecided
https://speakersden2..com/2020/03/joshua-vs-pulev-anthony-joshua-set-to.html

Other Headlines (SPORTS)

Portsmouth 0-2 Arsenal AS IT HAPPENED
https://speakersden2..com/2020/03/portsmouth-0-2-arsenal-as-it-happened.html

(NEWS)
Police Arrests Fayose’s Aide, Lere Olayinka
https://speakersden2..com/2020/03/police-arrests-fayoses-aide-lere.html

Sadiya Farouq: I Am Still Studying N-power Files To Know Real Essence
https://speakersden2..com/2020/03/sadiya-farouq-i-am-still-studying-n.html

(RELIGION)
Buhari Celebrates Pastor Adeboye At 78, Says He Always Told Leaders Truth
https://speakersden2..com/2020/03/buhari-celebrates-pastor-adeboye-at-78.html

(HEALTH)
Some Coronavirus Patients Gave Wrong Information - Lagos Commissioner For Health
https://speakersden2..com/2020/03/some-coronavirus-patients-gave-wrong.html

Share, Like, Comment kiss kiss kiss

Re: Wilder To Face Fury For Another Rematch In July by olarge: 9:06am On Mar 03, 2020
Tonnyray:
Heard Wilder sacked his trainer that threw in the towel when Fury was pounding him wildly last bout.
The new trainer during Part 3 in July when Wilder's teeth and eyeballs are flying all over the ring: grin grin grin
lmao grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gideon Yobo And Wife Welcome Baby (photos) / Qatar: Cameroon's Goalkeeper, Onana, To Leave Camp After Disagreement With Coach / Ex-Nigerian Boxer, Ayodele Peters Lives In Abject Poverty [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.