Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / . (3222 Views)

Popular Owerri 'Mad Man' Graduated From A University In The US. Photos / Nigerian Universities Compared With Football Clubs, The Result Is Amazing / Breakdown Of The Result Of AROR OGHENERUKEVWE From The Database Of OAU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by ThompsonJoo: 5:34pm On Mar 02, 2020
Re: . by ThompsonJoo: 5:35pm On Mar 02, 2020
Dominique.
mynd44
farano
rocktation
lalasticlala
Seun
Re: . by EliteDude(m): 5:47pm On Mar 02, 2020
Brace up man, there is a much serious challenge outside the four walls!

In this exam, no expos, no up grades and you wre truly on your own.

1 Like

Re: . by Sabby1(m): 5:48pm On Mar 02, 2020
This is false!

I can't believe this until I see a typed document/hard copy. From my little experience in education, there is no higher institution (both public and private) in Nigeria where result is published handwritten.

Honestly, Mr Thompson are you sure you aren't having issues/beef with your school or are you a Marlian....5 years/otherwise, 0 cert.

Re: . by ThompsonJoo: 5:49pm On Mar 02, 2020
Sabby1:
This is false!

I can't believe this until I see a typed document/hard copy. From my little experience in education, there is no higher institution (both public and private) in Nigeria where result is handwritten.

Honestly, Mr Thompson are you sure you aren't having issues/beef with your school

Make your findings ....
Re: . by CodeTemplar: 5:54pm On Mar 02, 2020
And so..?
Re: . by Girlieo(f): 6:05pm On Mar 02, 2020
Ok na
Re: . by Simplecity(m): 7:39pm On Mar 02, 2020
ThompsonJoo:
Dominique.
mynd44
farano
rocktation
lalasticlala
Seun
see as you list them make dem come carry their result grin

2 Likes

Re: . by ThompsonJoo: 7:42pm On Mar 02, 2020
Simplecity:
see as you list them make dem come carry their result grin

Lol
Re: . by collinometricx: 10:48pm On Mar 02, 2020
Sabby1:
This is false!

I can't believe this until I see a typed document/hard copy. From my little experience in education, there is no higher institution (both public and private) in Nigeria where result is published handwritten.

Honestly, Mr Thompson are you sure you aren't having issues/beef with your school or are you a Marlian....5 years/otherwise, 0 cert.

Come to aau,
Re: . by collinometricx: 10:49pm On Mar 02, 2020
ThompsonJoo:

Make your findings ....

I will help him with that...

Mayb I should screenshot my level's results for him
Re: . by LadySarah: 11:13pm On Mar 02, 2020
Y
Re: . by collinometricx: 1:16am On Mar 03, 2020
LadySarah:
Y

Do you need his number?
Re: . by johnwarax(m): 6:14am On Mar 03, 2020
The lecturer sure does not know how to either lecture or mark script. This result shows clearly that he could not transfer his knowledge to any of his students. He should be sacked.

3 Likes

Re: . by ThompsonJoo: 7:16am On Mar 03, 2020
collinometricx:

I will help him with that...

Mayb I should screenshot my level's results for him

Abeg do
Re: . by Gmajor(m): 7:18am On Mar 03, 2020
Why is the result hand written?
Where is the actual score?
I doubt the authenticity of this "result".
I seriously doubt that the HOD or Senate will allow for the release of such a result
Re: . by edoairways: 7:59am On Mar 03, 2020
Sabby1:
This is false!

Ok
Re: . by edoairways: 8:02am On Mar 03, 2020
I don't doubt that result because anything is possible in Nigeria.
Sabby1 it is possible to see hand written results, what ThompsonJoo posted is the lecturer's copy which he or she would transfer to his system. What they send to the Senate or published is the typed one but that is the raw sheet

1 Like

Re: . by seunlayi(m): 8:11am On Mar 03, 2020
The lecturer is simply tired of his job, he should be relived from it. How can you teach with over 40% will fail and you will be happy?

3 Likes

Re: . by ValCon888: 8:20am On Mar 03, 2020
bunch of conglomeration of...

Mr. Thompson, your use of English makes me to believe you guys probably deserve to be failed.

1 Like

Re: . by hoygift(m): 8:26am On Mar 03, 2020
If it's one person it's possible, but for the whole department to park all the Fs in a row, arrh what happened, they copied from somebody that is copying from who is copying from the next guy that doesn't know that what he is copying and distributing to his friends as HTML is supposed to be PHP it's so bad though.

Still your social media guy, buy followers on Instagram, twitter, quora, YouTube subscribers, Reddit upvotes etc you are just one step away contact O7O69636946 na my WhatsApp be this.
Re: . by Ay04z(m): 9:22am On Mar 03, 2020
Fake news. And if true. The lecturer is a disgrace. No single student pass ur exam. It a shame.
Re: . by Xclusiveme: 10:13am On Mar 03, 2020
This is so fake
Re: . by Quelme: 10:27am On Mar 03, 2020
Xclusiveme:
This is so fake
Nothing fake about that result. Nor be AAU again...
Re: . by Xclusiveme: 10:31am On Mar 03, 2020
Quelme:
Nothing fake about that result. Nor be AAU again...

If it's true, who would u blame, the lecturer or the students?
Re: . by Quelme: 10:32am On Mar 03, 2020
Xclusiveme:

If it's true, who would u blame, the lecturer or the students?
both of them. But some lecturers get their own for body. Talking from experience.
Re: . by collinometricx: 12:09pm On Mar 03, 2020
Re: . by edoairways: 1:42pm On Mar 03, 2020
Gmajor:
Why is the result hand written?
Where is the actual score?
I doubt the authenticity of this "result".
I seriously doubt that the HOD or Senate will allow for the release of such a result
That is the department's result

(1) (Reply)

Can I Get Past Question Of Adekunle Ajasin University Post Ume Questions / Why Is The Nddc Foreign Scholarship Not Yet Out: / History Of ASUU Strike ¶n Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.