Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Meet The Man That Was Banned For Being Too Good Looking - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Man That Was Banned For Being Too Good Looking (9777 Views)

Ned Nwoko To Regina Daniels: “I Was Good-Looking When I Was Little” / Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her / Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Man That Was Banned For Being Too Good Looking by Btunes(m): 5:50pm On Mar 02, 2020
(Photos) Meet Omar Borkan The Most Handsome Man On Earth Who Was Banned For Being Too Good Looking

An Arabian newspaper once reported that three men were banned from Saudi Arabian Festival .

Saudi Arabia as known , has strict rules governing the communication between men and women who arent related . Apparently these three men were deported back to their countries because the (authorities) believed that their good looks could distract the women .

One of these three men is Omar borkan Omar is in an Emirati poet ,photographer and actor from Dubai .

He has since captured the internet with his handsome and cute looks.

See some of his pictures below:

[img]https://res.feednews.com/assets/v2/948d66d6a2da70f21c6e6deddd2abecc?quality=uhq&resize=720[/img]

[img]https://res.feednews.com/assets/v2/daa4ae8efe56c7b3078a43fc7884369c?quality=uhq&resize=720[/img]

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Meet The Man That Was Banned For Being Too Good Looking by Sirmuel1(m): 5:54pm On Mar 02, 2020
Some Boys fine sha

5 Likes

Re: Meet The Man That Was Banned For Being Too Good Looking by Btunes(m): 5:59pm On Mar 02, 2020
I dey tell you

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man That Was Banned For Being Too Good Looking by NextD18: 6:00pm On Mar 02, 2020
This explains why they've been banning me on this forum.

40 Likes

Re: Meet The Man That Was Banned For Being Too Good Looking by LoudlyMouthed: 6:12pm On Mar 02, 2020
NextD18:

Udonminit shocked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Man That Was Banned For Being Too Good Looking by Btunes(m): 6:27pm On Mar 02, 2020
I can't believe this grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man That Was Banned For Being Too Good Looking by donbachi(m): 6:38pm On Mar 02, 2020
Na so i go swimming pool dat year...as i just remove clothes,wear only swimming pant...na so d manager run come meet me sey "bros abeg go wear ur clothes back,people wives and girlfriends dey here".

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Man That Was Banned For Being Too Good Looking by Randy100: 7:32pm On Mar 02, 2020
He is just fair.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Man That Was Banned For Being Too Good Looking by ChoCho54(f): 7:39pm On Mar 02, 2020
Why is no one calling him a terrorist?? grin

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Man That Was Banned For Being Too Good Looking by FRANNN: 8:28pm On Mar 02, 2020
Randy100:
He is just fair.
He is very handsome.

6 Likes

Re: Meet The Man That Was Banned For Being Too Good Looking by NobleAngell(f): 8:30pm On Mar 02, 2020
Only him poet, photographer, actor? With this fine face? He has an agenda.

But come to think of it, I have seen more handsome men (not Nigerians shaaaa).

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Man That Was Banned For Being Too Good Looking by NobleAngell(f): 8:31pm On Mar 02, 2020
donbachi:
Na so i go swimming pool dat year...as i just remove clothes,wear only swimming pant...na so d manager run come meet me sey "bros abeg go wear ur clothes back,people wives and girlfriends dey here".
For dream abi film?

8 Likes

Re: Meet The Man That Was Banned For Being Too Good Looking by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:40pm On Mar 02, 2020
Randy100:
He is just fair.

Go and put his name on Google and search for his pictures, topless ones!
You will come back and edit your comment.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Man That Was Banned For Being Too Good Looking by Skyfornia(m): 8:43pm On Mar 02, 2020
I fine pass am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Man That Was Banned For Being Too Good Looking by Raymeskey: 9:24pm On Mar 02, 2020
Please be realistic even for once

Randy100:
He is just fair.

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Man That Was Banned For Being Too Good Looking by LoveFayfay(f): 9:41pm On Mar 02, 2020
Bloody hell!!! This is what we call "drop dead" beauty, not all these afonjas with their ugliness looking like 5 and 6.

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Man That Was Banned For Being Too Good Looking by Onyi22(f): 9:44pm On Mar 02, 2020
Is his pocket also handsome?
Just asking for a friend

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man That Was Banned For Being Too Good Looking by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 02, 2020
If this isn’t a Mandela effect, then i’m very sure this story went viral in 2013/2014. Why are you trying to resurrect it?
LoveFayfay:
Bloody hell!!! This is what we call "drop dead" beauty, not all these afonjas with their ugliness looking like 5 and 6.

Studies have shown that people who pick on others without provocation are most likely intimidated by them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Man That Was Banned For Being Too Good Looking by rex444(m): 10:08pm On Mar 02, 2020
donbachi:
aswear dem Chinese small peepee see me and my homies, go report to management for general swimming pool say we dey eye dem wife ... hehehehe

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man That Was Banned For Being Too Good Looking by Harry00(m): 10:12pm On Mar 02, 2020
Onyi22:
Is his pocket also handsome?
Just asking for a friend
Yup
Re: Meet The Man That Was Banned For Being Too Good Looking by LoveFayfay(f): 10:12pm On Mar 02, 2020
ariketalks:
If this isn’t a Mandela effect, then i’m very sure this story went viral in 2013/2014. Why are you trying to resurrect it?

Studies have shown that people who pick on others without provocation are most likely intimidated by them.
That saying should actually be for you

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man That Was Banned For Being Too Good Looking by Hypnotise: 10:14pm On Mar 02, 2020
God specifically made some people handsome and beautiful. He's one of them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Man That Was Banned For Being Too Good Looking by Emilokoiyawon: 10:33pm On Mar 02, 2020
Looks like a lizard.
Re: Meet The Man That Was Banned For Being Too Good Looking by Ijawwomaninoyo: 11:05pm On Mar 02, 2020
LoveFayfay:

You are right, like these ones!

This zombism no dey taya una?

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Man That Was Banned For Being Too Good Looking by flyingdutchman(m): 12:40am On Mar 03, 2020
cheesy
NextD18:
Re: Meet The Man That Was Banned For Being Too Good Looking by adedayoa2(f): 1:22am On Mar 03, 2020
Randy100:
He is just fair.
He is beautiful

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man That Was Banned For Being Too Good Looking by Anayo0113: 4:03am On Mar 03, 2020
Does Anyone know about Alliance Limited Company which is based in Australia? I get 2% profit daily for 10days which comes up a total of 20% after profit is been accumulated
Re: Meet The Man That Was Banned For Being Too Good Looking by Randy100: 6:51am On Mar 03, 2020
FRANNN:
He is very handsome.
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Raymeskey:
Please be realistic even for once

adedayoa2:
He is beautiful
Come on guys, they said "beauty is in the eyes of beholder" I can't see the beauty you guys are seeing. I am not saying you people are wrong but neither am I wrong. Thank you.
Re: Meet The Man That Was Banned For Being Too Good Looking by Odinaka00(m): 7:11am On Mar 03, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

It is very stupid to assume that one man is the most handsome man on this planet Earth. Just say that he s handsome yes but not the most.
Re: Meet The Man That Was Banned For Being Too Good Looking by Joystark(f): 7:15am On Mar 03, 2020
Bobo yi hands grin
Re: Meet The Man That Was Banned For Being Too Good Looking by sisisioge: 7:55am On Mar 03, 2020
Chai!!!

Bet that guy is seriously handsome fa grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man That Was Banned For Being Too Good Looking by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 03, 2020
donbachi:

cheesy grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo – Vector Tha Viper And His New Ride / Omawumi Is The New Face Of Konga.com, Nigeria's top online retailer / "Stay Away From Drugs" - Daddy Showkey Urges Young People (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.