Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,592 members, 7,850,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:56 AM

The Secret Behind The Diserppearance Of The Weapon Of Mass Distruction Of Iraq! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Secret Behind The Diserppearance Of The Weapon Of Mass Distruction Of Iraq! (558 Views)

Boko Haram Group Shares New Photos Of Its Weapons Of Mass Destruction / Labaran Maku Presents Evidence Of Mass Rigging By APC In Nasarawa State / Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weapon Of Mass Destruction Against Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Secret Behind The Diserppearance Of The Weapon Of Mass Distruction Of Iraq! by BiggySmalz(m): 12:49pm On Dec 20, 2010
Saddam Hussain had a deal with Ayatolla ( Iranian Supreme Leader ) to hide the WMD in Iran and to be collected after the war. Saddam never knew that the Americans are serious about their treats of bringing him down. when the war was on, Iran secretly sent into bagdad special combatant soldiers ( otherwise known as terrorists ) in order to aid the topling down of Saddam's government.

Bagdad captured, Saddam falled. Americans has since left Iraq. Now what do we have on tabel? United Nation sanctioned Iran not to produce nuclear energy uranium. Because they all know the missing WMD is in Iran and Iran is trying to create a dirty bomb just like saddam intended doing.

Isreal believes this two countries will use the dirty bomb on her if they are allowed to create this kind of bomb.
Re: The Secret Behind The Diserppearance Of The Weapon Of Mass Distruction Of Iraq! by homerac7: 1:09pm On Dec 20, 2010
^^^

Proof sir?
Re: The Secret Behind The Diserppearance Of The Weapon Of Mass Distruction Of Iraq! by BiggySmalz(m): 1:25pm On Dec 20, 2010
homerac7:

^^^

Proof sir?
Underground dirty politics are sometimes hard to proof. Just thought i should pass the knowledge on.  Cause knowledge is power
Re: The Secret Behind The Diserppearance Of The Weapon Of Mass Distruction Of Iraq! by homerac7: 3:25pm On Dec 20, 2010
Well, I got same info from a general in d signal corps of Nigeria Army just days before d war started. Me thought u hav a 'proper' proof here.
Re: The Secret Behind The Diserppearance Of The Weapon Of Mass Distruction Of Iraq! by chyz(m): 3:30pm On Dec 20, 2010
The biggest load of crap that i've heard all year.

(1) (Reply)

Between Jonathan,atiku,ibb, And The Rest Who Is Better To Lead? / Babangida Writes Nwodo, Withdraws From Pdp Presidential Race / Vanguard Is Employing Quota Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.