Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Oyo Assembly Passes Amotekun Bill - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo Assembly Passes Amotekun Bill (9993 Views)

Abia State Assembly Passes Bill To Stop Pension For Ex-Governors, Deputies / N1b Car Purchase: EFCC Freezes Oyo Assembly Finance Director's Account / Lagos Assembly passes Amotekun law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyo Assembly Passes Amotekun Bill by Kwanza: 3:06pm On Mar 03, 2020
Oyo State House of Assembly on Tuesday passed the Oyo State Security Network Agency Bill, 2020 codenamed Operation Amotekun.

The lawmakers in their dressing had showed their readiness for the day’s business as majority of them wore customised outfits in the shade of leopard skin.

The session started with a clause by clause consideration of the bill before it eventual third reading and final adoption and passage.

While some of the lawmakers wore amulets, armbands depicting combat ready atmosphere, the lawmakers’ unanimously reechoed the whining of the leopard the moment the Speaker, Adebo Ogundoyin hit the gavel passing the bill into law.

Local hunters’ chants and songs immediately rented the air of the hallowed Chambers with lawmakers congratulating each other on the extent of the job done.
https://thenationonlineng.net/just-in-oyo-assembly-passes-amotekun-bill/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo Assembly Passes Amotekun Bill by recievesense: 3:07pm On Mar 03, 2020
my bad
Re: Oyo Assembly Passes Amotekun Bill by ghettokid1(m): 3:09pm On Mar 03, 2020
Good, It Seems We (The South East) is not serious with our own

5 Likes

Re: Oyo Assembly Passes Amotekun Bill by ERockson: 3:12pm On Mar 03, 2020
Amotekun is a symbol of Yoruba unity irrespective of political affiliation. Enemies within can go and die

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo Assembly Passes Amotekun Bill by Dreal1247: 3:14pm On Mar 03, 2020
MYETI ALLAH in a panic mood. Who does not know that the MYETI ALLAH is the problem of this country with their apologists in the Executives, Legislature and the Judiciary.

29 Likes

Re: Oyo Assembly Passes Amotekun Bill by ghettokid1(m): 3:14pm On Mar 03, 2020
For The South East.
'When will we take Operation "OGBUNIGWE" serious pls'?

3 Likes

Re: Oyo Assembly Passes Amotekun Bill by Teewhy2: 3:16pm On Mar 03, 2020
Good one, just hope it won't be another case of Sars terrorizing people.

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Assembly Passes Amotekun Bill by Ijaya123: 3:16pm On Mar 03, 2020
And it is gradually taking shape. Bravo guys!!!

I just like the West side called the best side. They don't make noise, no empty boasting or needless chest-beating, they just quietly achieve their mission and objective.

Agba to ni omi ninu, kii p'ariwo. Meanwhile the biggest commodity some people contribute to country's GDP is noise.

DModeCntStopMe:
shocked

Let's keep our fingers crossed and see how the lifeless one will react to this through his dog, malami

There is absolutely nothing they can do about this anymore. The ship has sailed...

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyo Assembly Passes Amotekun Bill by DModeCntStopMe: 3:16pm On Mar 03, 2020
shocked

Let's keep our fingers crossed and see how the lifeless one will react to this through his dog, malami
Re: Oyo Assembly Passes Amotekun Bill by massinola(m): 3:17pm On Mar 03, 2020
Oya gbe amotekun. Let's protect ourselves from “the foreigners" federal government shouldn't hold us back. If they can't guarantee our safety, we do it ourselves

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo Assembly Passes Amotekun Bill by Dollabiz: 3:17pm On Mar 03, 2020
Ok
Re: Oyo Assembly Passes Amotekun Bill by Akhigbeblog(m): 3:17pm On Mar 03, 2020
I love this

1 Like

Re: Oyo Assembly Passes Amotekun Bill by sammyj: 3:17pm On Mar 03, 2020
This is a good development. Never again shall we in this region allow some non entity and killers acting in disguise of rearing cattle to kill, rape and steal from our land again. I am omo oluwabo for life !!! wink

13 Likes

Re: Oyo Assembly Passes Amotekun Bill by eleojo23: 3:17pm On Mar 03, 2020
2 down, more to go.

Amotekun: 2

Myetti and co: 0

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Assembly Passes Amotekun Bill by YorubaKinging: 3:17pm On Mar 03, 2020
Another good news
This is a warning to all our neighbours
Both the kidnappers and the herdsmen
Amotekun is here

13 Likes

Re: Oyo Assembly Passes Amotekun Bill by Tomide007: 3:18pm On Mar 03, 2020
One thing Yoruba's don't joke with is insecurity. The way all governors decided to convey in Oyo state ( d only PDP state in SW) to discuss amotekun is a reflection of that.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyo Assembly Passes Amotekun Bill by adekennis(m): 3:18pm On Mar 03, 2020
Amotekun

16 Likes

Re: Oyo Assembly Passes Amotekun Bill by Beautybunmi(f): 3:19pm On Mar 03, 2020
I pray they won't turn out to be like sars

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Assembly Passes Amotekun Bill by NOL2dworld(m): 3:19pm On Mar 03, 2020
Good one for Amotekun in Oyo..

sad

For those who wish to know, no matter what U are going through, there is still hope, don't give up.. You are not alone on this journey. Keep pushing you will overcome.

Is life not fair to you? I know someone who can give U everlasting Peace, Joy and rest of mind, his name is Jesus.. Jesus Christ is the answer..

Accept Jesus Christ, surrender to him, rededicate yourself to Him and make Him your personal Lord and Saviour. Accept Him now, for next minute may be too late..
This is the time to rededicate your life to Christ.

Make this confession loudly. Father! Forgive me, I'm sorry, please help me, I love U, I need U, hold me Jesus!!!, my heart, my soul please take control of it right now. Lead me in your ways and teach me your path so I can forever abide in your words. Save me Lord, have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name. Amen

Thank U for saving me and thank U because U have deliver me from the bondage of sins, I know my sins has been forgiving, I give U all the praise in Jesus name.

If U make this confession with an open heart, your sins have been forgiving and the Lord has removed your name from the book of death to the book of life. He has giving u peace and everlasting joy. Ask continuously with faith any good thing U want the Lord to do for U with believe in Jesus name and he will answer you.

3 Likes

Re: Oyo Assembly Passes Amotekun Bill by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 03, 2020
The influx of Fulani and IPOB's to the southwest must be top priority

6 Likes

Re: Oyo Assembly Passes Amotekun Bill by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 03, 2020
Ndi ofe nmanu dikwa serious o... Igbo jews nd souh south should emulate this
Re: Oyo Assembly Passes Amotekun Bill by seanwilliam(m): 3:20pm On Mar 03, 2020
Like if you think amotekun would see the light of the day.. share if you dont

12 Likes

Re: Oyo Assembly Passes Amotekun Bill by Groovenaija360(m): 3:20pm On Mar 03, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Oyo Assembly Passes Amotekun Bill by Lanre4uonly(m): 3:20pm On Mar 03, 2020
That's good.
Re: Oyo Assembly Passes Amotekun Bill by DMerciful(m): 3:20pm On Mar 03, 2020
They should not make it a state affair but a regional outfit!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebonyi Rally: Atiku Arrives At The Campaign Venue (Video) / World Bank Approves $750m Electricity Facility For Nigeria / Did Asian Cannibals Eat Nigerian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.