Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,825 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

What Made You Smile Today ? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Made You Smile Today ? (857 Views)

Funny Pictures To Make You Smile Tonight! / 10 Fun Facts That Will Make You Smile{pix} / This will Make You Smile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Made You Smile Today ? by brhoom(m): 4:05pm On Dec 20, 2010
[center]No matter how small or big it was, if it made you smile, we wanna share the joy!

So, What made you smile today
[/center] cheesy
Re: What Made You Smile Today ? by brhoom(m): 4:09pm On Dec 20, 2010
Which made me smile I got this beautiful site and met my family Nigerians cheesy
Re: What Made You Smile Today ? by yinkalink(f): 5:16pm On Dec 20, 2010
That's swt,welcome. A lotta things made me smile today; the lovely book I finished(d rainmaker:john grisham) , cartoon am watching ryt now(sinbad), my brothers teasing me, list is long man.
Re: What Made You Smile Today ? by snthesis(m): 6:41pm On Dec 20, 2010
Pounded yam, afang soup laced with chopped meat, kpomo and fresh fish- chei I wasn't only smiling- I dey grin from ear to ear
Re: What Made You Smile Today ? by eldav(m): 6:43pm On Dec 20, 2010
studio was caught by his madam frigging himself wit her pics nd was thrown out,

naked
Re: What Made You Smile Today ? by Nektar(f): 6:45pm On Dec 20, 2010
One man was flagged down by men of d federal road safety men while driving in his honda car and the discovered that the man didn't fail any of their test bt they were yet unsatisfied and they nw booked hm for driving wt only one eye because d man had a blind left eye.
That was when d man became very furious wt them and was making a call to one commissioner of police,on hearing d man mentioned commissioner ,they zoomed off wt their vehicle. The man was actually nt calling anyone bt we all burst into laughter together wt d man d way d hurriedly zoomed off leaving our booked vehicle and others.
Re: What Made You Smile Today ? by snthesis(m): 7:52pm On Dec 20, 2010
^^"booked 4 drivin wit one eye"
Rotfl
Re: What Made You Smile Today ? by jokingmary(m): 9:01pm On Dec 20, 2010
Going through the jokes section in nairaland smiley
Re: What Made You Smile Today ? by StudioCFR(m): 11:21pm On Dec 20, 2010
@Endav

tis Mr Studio
Re: What Made You Smile Today ? by eldav(m): 8:03am On Dec 21, 2010
@stewdi0

dats not wat ur madam calls u
Re: What Made You Smile Today ? by ethereal(f): 12:02pm On Dec 21, 2010
Got a bank credit alert frm an ex as early as 8.20.been grining 4rm ear 2 ear.

(1) (Reply)

Legend And Slut / Just Gig! / Mind Ur Business!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.