Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,029 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Blackberry Or Nokia C6? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Or Nokia C6? (5716 Views)

Nokia C6-00 (general: System Error) / How Much Is Nokia C6-01 / How Much Is Nokia C6 Or Nokia X6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry Or Nokia C6? by Mafia4life(m): 8:18am On Jan 11, 2011
jimmy4x:

nun worked o, maybe u gv me d exact date, month nd year u used
Keeping trying by changing the month to september,
Or you can install freesigner.exe on ur laptop or system then configure it with ur cer and key file,
Sign the freesigner and then install it,
Re: Blackberry Or Nokia C6? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 11, 2011
yipeeeeee!!!!! av been able to install it at last, I didnt backdate, i uploaded nd signed the freesigner 4rm the site, nd then downloaded it nd it installed once, I can now sign any application, tanx a bunch, so wat nxt?
Re: Blackberry Or Nokia C6? by timpaker(m): 10:44am On Jan 15, 2011
hey mafia4life, i'd formally wanna thank you for the enlightenment, you've really said it all. please can u send me the crack version of microsoft office and adobe pdf reader for mobile. i use a nokia 5230 (touchscreen) smartphnone. my email add is timpaker@gmail.com and nimbuzz id is timpaker.

thanks again and in anticipation.
Re: Blackberry Or Nokia C6? by Mafia4life(m): 3:10pm On Jan 15, 2011
Re: Blackberry Or Nokia C6? by timpaker(m): 2:08am On Jan 16, 2011
thanks man.
i just downloaded it but it was prompting me an expired certificate each time i run it. what do i do? please come to my aid.
still counting on your invaluable assistance.
thanks again.
Re: Blackberry Or Nokia C6? by WackyJ1(m): 3:14am On Jan 17, 2011
timpaker:

thanks man.
i just downloaded it but it was prompting me an expired certificate each time i run it. what do i do? please come to my aid.
still counting on your invaluable assistance.
thanks again.
If it's telling you that, then it means your phone is not hacked and you'll never be able to install it so you should go and hack your phone so that it'll not give you any errors when your trying to install it.
Re: Blackberry Or Nokia C6? by Mafia4life(m): 9:17am On Jan 17, 2011
I replied you earlier but this stupid spambot deleted it. Just try and obtain ur .cer and .key. Since you dont know how to install and use the mobile version, download the PC version. Configure the freesigner with the .key and .cer.
Sign the apps and then send it to ur fone for installation.
NOTE: For now, ur fone cannot be hacked since the firmware is fresh. ( maybe other means of hacking it is available ).
Re: Blackberry Or Nokia C6? by WackyJ1(m): 10:25am On Jan 17, 2011
Mafia4life:

I replied you earlier but this silly spambot deleted it. Just try and obtain your .cer and .key. Since you dont know how to install and use the mobile version, download the PC version. Configure the freesigner with the .key and .cer.
Sign the apps and then send it to your fone for installation.
NOTE: For now, your fone cannot be hacked since the firmware is fresh. ( maybe other means of hacking it is available ).
Signing the stuff won't work. I tried, it'll just say file corrupted
Re: Blackberry Or Nokia C6? by Mafia4life(m): 1:58pm On Jan 17, 2011
WackyJ1:

Signing the stuff won't work. I tried, it'll just say file corrupted
I go argue this one. Your fone don spoil or ur memory card dey corrupt file.
Re: Blackberry Or Nokia C6? by WackyJ1(m): 3:12pm On Jan 17, 2011
Na lie, Memory card is working Fine, Best antivirus installed, New phone at least some weeks old working very well. It's the app. Let him try it, we'll see
Re: Blackberry Or Nokia C6? by timpaker(m): 7:02pm On Jan 17, 2011
how do i hack my phone?
Re: Blackberry Or Nokia C6? by Thanuja: 11:17am On May 06, 2011
Nokia is the best ,
Re: Blackberry Or Nokia C6? by Abakeade: 6:20pm On May 09, 2011
I was going to go for a BB Curve 3g but with all yr write up & the apps, Nokia it is going to be. Thanks gents.
Re: Blackberry Or Nokia C6? by Mafia4life(m): 8:46am On Jun 08, 2011
Abakeade:

I was going to go for a BB Curve 3g but with all yr write up & the apps, Nokia it is going to be. Thanks gents.
U chose nokia, Remember: U ar the one to make it look like a smartphone, Make list on what u do on PC and what other does wit their Blackberry, Then post it here so that we will post some application that does it on Symbian too. ( Nokia will not give you those application if u buy their fone )
Re: Blackberry Or Nokia C6? by WackyJ1(m): 8:24pm On Jun 08, 2011
^^^
Yes oh, The Nokia Mafia is on the case
Re: Blackberry Or Nokia C6? by Mafia4life(m): 9:13am On Jun 09, 2011
WackyJ1:

^^^
Yes oh, The Nokia Mafia is on the case
Funny

(1) (2) (Reply)

Miui V5 Custom Rom Tecno P5 And Tecno M3 By Tevinlugther / Have You Seen This Phone That Bears Igbo Name.... Check it Out / 6 Android Application You Must Have. NAIRALANDER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.